• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

So you made a Super Robot Wars cast of the forums huh?

Yeah. I ordered a couple of them, so I decided to take a page out of Marthur and Shirley, and do it for these games. Not a Nuzlocke though, since SRW plays much different from FE.

My guy has 3 vowels for my first name.

10/10

Actually, that's his last name. The Japanese people in those lists follow their naming convention and so last names are put first.

So, you decided not to include me?

That's because you have a character assigned in SRW A's list (it's a few pages back). I don't know if the character appears in R. He's definitely in D, though not as a permanent PC, and this lists don't include the temporary ones.

That's because you have a character assigned in SRW A's list (it's a few pages back). I don't know if the character appears in R. He's definitely in D, though not as a permanent PC, and this lists don't include the temporary ones.

I see...

Which character did I get?

....Care to elaborate on what that is and what it's like?

I tried to make a Megaman X maverick list, but I couldn't match up any of them to the people here.

Well, Musashi was an anime-only character of the Getter Robo anime whose popularity made him cross into the manga as a canon immigrant. He pilots the Getter 3 unit, and makes a heroic sacrifice at the end of both the manga and anime. In many of Getter Robo's series, he tends to die too, in the backstory most of the time. The SRW series fares better in it's treatment of Musashi. Most games leave him death since they take place after his death or actually dies in-game, in others he's allowed to live or he's a secret character. A follows the latter, and R and D follow the former.

As for characterization... well, it varies depending on which series we're talking about, so I can't comment much there.

Well, you don't need to match them up forcibly. I can't speak of Megaman, but for the lists I've done, I resolve it by dice rolling. Just go to any website of die rolling and knock yourself out.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well, you don't need to match them up forcibly. I can't speak of Megaman, but for the lists I've done, I resolve it by dice rolling. Just go to any website of die rolling and knock yourself out.

And then I came up with an idea...

As for characterization... well, it varies depending on which series we're talking about, so I can't comment much there.

Dudes always a comic relief anyway

But he's like possibly the most badass Getter 3 Pilot, and considering that Benkei is one hell of a BAMF, that should tell you something