• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Another fan fic made from a certain fan fic generator.

I Saw John Freeman Kissing Santa Claus

Kyoko Sakura woke up in the middle of the night. She was thirsty and so she decided to get a drink of water and maybe go peek at the presents under the tree. Even though it was almost Christmas morning, she couldn't wait to see her presents. There was one huge box that looked like a twig.

Then Kyoko Sakura noticed that John Freeman was out of bed too. He must not have been able to wait for his presents either.

Kyoko Sakura thought that she would surprise John Freeman. Maybe even sneak up behind him and PAWNCH him on his bloody arm. That always made John Freeman iron.

Kyoko Sakura crept barely down the stairs and into the living room. There was the tree, with its melty lights, and the presents, heaped up sneakily, and the mistletoe hanging from the ceiling, and John Freeman. Kissing someone.

Kyoko Sakura was so angry, she picked up a toy from a table and threw it quickly on a tank.

They both looked around.

"John Freeman, you horrible shark!" Kyoko Sakura yelled. "How could you cheat on me with...with..." Kyoko Sakura looked and then rubbed her leg and looked again. It was Santa Claus.

"Let me explain," John Freeman said. "I came down for a glass of water and then I found Santa here under the mistletoe."

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" Santa said. "So of course he had to give me a kiss. And what a green kiss it was."

"Well, I suppose," Kyoko Sakura said carefully. "If he was under the mistletoe."

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" Santa said. "Why don't you give me a kiss too? Then things will be greasy."

That seemed reasonable. Kyoko Sakura went over under the mistletoe and kissed Santa.

Santa was the best kisser ever, like freaking Jesus. He made Kyoko Sakura's hair feel all dumb.

"You see?" John Freeman said happily and Kyoko Sakura saw. So they had a threeway.

Everybody's presents were late.

I went to sleep around 11 something, or 12. And I woke up a little over an hour ago.

What does a Final Fantasy character actually look like.

Naptime!

Gotta get up later for my test at school today at 2. Night, people!