The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Okay.

I'm not really on a side here, you know. I just think it's really rude to say "they put absolutely no effort into this *insert thing here*".

You're right that it's incorrect, cause any official remix has to have some effort, other than just adding rhythms. I'm siding with the thought that some of the originals were better than these remakes

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really on a side here, you know. I just think it's really rude to say "they put absolutely no effort into this *insert thing here*".

it's infuriating, crizzie. i put thought into every note i add, but people are so into music that's made by: repeatedx100 techno drum loop, copy+paste old song notes for nostalgia.

/watch?v=Zrn5TXjl_dM

I honestly have no idea what you'll make of this one.

every single song you've linked that wasn't from generations was better than generations. i honestly have no idea what you're thinking.

dlv, what are you trying to prove? i already said yes. imagine you spent a month on a piece of artwork, but people scoffed at it and then fell in love with a stick figure someone drew in under a minute.

Allow people to have their own opinions or else I will keep on being a trolling douchebag to you.

You're right that it's incorrect, cause any official remix has to have some effort, other than just adding rhythms. I'm siding with the thought that some of the originals were better than these remakes

Mmm, I agree with that. Sometimes the originals are better, and sometimes the remakes are better.

it's infuriating, crizzie. i put thought into every note i add, but people are so into music that's made by: repeatedx100 techno drum loop, copy+paste old song notes for nostalgia.

Is that really how it is? I never noticed. ^^;

nevermind the fact the entire point of the entire game is to recycle old levels

sonic team: screw original ideas, we want money!

Allow people to have their own opinions or else I will keep on being a trolling douchebag to you.

person a: "i like this."

person b: "why do you like this"

person a: ¯\_(° ʖ°)_/¯

do you see how annoying this is??

sonic team: screw original ideas, we want money!

person a: "i like this."

person b: "why do you like this"

person a: ¯\_(° ʖ°)_/¯

do you see how annoying this is??

Do you actually ask people that? If so, do you actually get that as an answer very often?

Bitching about people liking things you don't like is like bitching about how you need water and food to live.

Edited by Dark Legend Vampire

Do you actually ask people that? If so, do you actually get that as an answer very often?

Bitching about people liking things you don't like is like bitching about how you need water and food to live.

are you even paying attention?? i'm asking HOW? WHY? nobody EVER answers. it's infuriating. you have NO idea because this has no effect on your life.

You are missing the god damn...you know what? Fuck it! Moan and bitch over small things all you want.

I don't like pancakes and you don't hear me making a fuss over people liking them.

Wee what I miss

You are missing the god damn...you know what? Fuck it! Moan and bitch over small things all you want.

I don't like pancakes and you don't hear me making a fuss over people liking them.

I guess that's a thing Edited by Zak Stealer of Waifus

There's only room for one Hero class. And it ain't me.

I remember 2 days ago when you said you thought you found the perfect avatar for yourself.

Yeah.

Well at the end of the day the soundtrack is decent(Even if it lacks originality).

brb let me go record the sound of an infant crying and play it a loop. then play a lead track from a sonic genesis song over it. at the end of the day, it's decent, right?

and in what way could people liking pancakes possibly affect you, dlv?