• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not understand Garland's appeal. His music is okay, but he's lame in a not good way.

I haven't played FFV, so IDk.

Garland's not even in FFV. >__> Edited by Zak Stealer of Waifus

Microscopic Lang Syne

Vashiane sipped controversially at her drink and stood microscopic behind an apple. She wasn't sure why she had come to this New Year's Eve party in the first place. She was no good at parties anyhow. They always made her feel normal and she ended up like she was now, hiding and hoping nobody noticed how interesting her face got when she was nervous.

Well, truth be told, Vashiane knew very well why she was at the party: to see Dahlia.

Ah, Dahlia. Just the thought of her, the chance of a glimpse of her uninteresting mouth made Vashiane's heart beat like a puppy that immobilizes people with it's cuteness.

But tonight everyone was masked. Vashiane peered sexily through the crowd, trying to guess which guest was Dahlia. There, she thought, the woman over by the cream, the eccentric one with the dragon mask. It had to be Dahlia. No one else could look so black, even in a dragon mask.

She began to walk Vashiane's way and Vashiane started to panic. What if she actually talked to Vashiane?

Dahlia came right up to Vashiane and Vashiane thought that she was going to faint.

"Hello," Dahlia said forecefully. "What are you doing over here all alone?"

"Oh, just looking at the stick," Vashiane said and immediately wanted to die because that sounded so massive.

Just then, an oddly shaped voice began to count down. "Ten ... nine ... eight ... seven ..."

Vashiane's heart leapt. If they were together at midnight, that meant that Dahlia might ...

"Happy New Year!"

Dahlia swept Vashiane into her arms, bent her in da bedroom, and kissed Vashiane creepily, slipping her the tongue and groping her clitoris.

Vashiane could hardly believe it. How wonderful! And now that it was after midnight, it was time to take their masks off. She reached out eroticly and pulled Dahlia's mask off her face. It was Dahlia! "I knew it was you," Vashiane said and took her own mask off.

"And it's ... you," Dahlia said. "You know, I'm just going to go get some punch."

Vashiane watched her go. She would be right back, Vashiane was sure. Just as soon as she had her punch.

And then they would fall in love.

DLV you have created a monster...

Edited by Jprebs

Godot be crazy.

*salutes*

It worked, apparently. I got about 12 hours of sleep.

But it's early.

Well the reason is because I want to go to sleep a little early then wake up sometime before sunrise so I get tired today and will naturally fall asleep at around 1 AM or 2 AM Saturday morning.

No one else could look so black, even in a dragon mask.

WHY DO I KEEP GETTING THIS

Dahlia swept Vashiane into her arms, bent her in da bedroom, and kissed Vashiane creepily, slipping her the tongue and groping her clitoris.

You don't know how perfectly this sentence came out.

And it's very kinky Breezy.

Edited by Jprebs

*shakes head* I'm 99% sure you guys're talking about Gilgamesh.

Yeah, Gilgamesh. Gosh I feel silly. My opinion about him and Garland are the same though.

Showering