Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares....

Eh. Not me.

you have a crush on someone that doesn't fit your established preferences. so cute ;p

!!

I just need to stop replying because my case is going downhill...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT MIGHT WORK OUT

And yes, I do. Ana's...agh. Not my kind of woman.

I talked to her a lot back in the day (she probably stopped since she's been busy with her full time job), and her personality is actually a lot milder than you think it is. She's actually really shy and reserved in real life. It's just her opinions and tastes that she's vocal about online.

...if you want me to stop, just say so. I don't really know what to talk about, so I'm just continuing on the conversation topic. I did post my Big Rigs video a while back so we could talk about how epic Big Rigs is, but no one responded to it.

Edited by Randoman

!!

I just need to stop replying because my case is going downhill...

I talked to her a lot back in the day (she probably stopped since she's been busy with her full time job), and her personality is actually a lot milder than you think it is. She's actually really shy and reserved in real life. It's just her opinions and tastes that she's vocal about online.

ahem... ship ship ship ship ship ship ship

Logic doesn't matter in shipping.

The most logic you'll find with a typical Yaoi fangirl is this:

"oh em gee dis bitch iz in the way of mah precious yaoi! DIE NAO!!! A:EN:AIW:ARKJA:FWO"

...if you want me to stop, just say so. I don't really know what to talk about, so I'm just continuing on the conversation topic. I did post my Big Rigs video a while back so we could talk about how epic Big Rigs is, but no one responded to it.

*shakes head* I...I guess I'll apologize to her...for being rude- What am I saying.

Nah, it's cool.

*gives 5$*

:D

ARGH!

You mean ZM x Anacybele or me x Anacybele? If it's the latter, I don't think of her that way since I prefer milder women and she prefers guys with stronger personalities, so it wouldn't work out.