The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

oh, you make it too hard. you're my opposite...for example, i'm all "i love you, pk! i love you, mew! i love you, crizzie! i think pinky is the kind of person who can brighten a person's day! o:"

So what you're saying is you want to be shipped with everyone.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

d'aww, lol. and crizzie, there are too many pretty girls who like to say they're not. we can't possibly believe you ;p

Is that so...Well, I'm not going to post a picture of myself just to prove you wrong...

So what you're saying is you want to be shipped with everyone.

er...not exactly, i just act in a way where it looks that way. people got sick of shipping me, though :P

but yeah basically i say i love my girl friends(which makes it easy), but i've never even seen you mention any of your female friends

It'd give me a good laugh but I don't see that happening anytime soon

If you hang around here long enough, then it's bound to happen. Catch is, nearly everyone here's a guy, lol.

Kinky!

Lol.

er...not exactly, i just act in a way where it looks that way. people got sick of shipping me, though :P

but yeah basically i say i love my girl friends(which makes it easy), but i've never even seen you mention any of your female friends

Hue.

Being shipped is crazy, alright? Besides, I needed ton apologize to Ana anyway.

:3

If you hang around here long enough, then it's bound to happen. Catch is, nearly everyone here's a guy, lol.

that's why you need to ship us with people who aren't in this thread lol. don't even get me started with the chat!

Oh.... well, that's very... disappointing. I'm all good with rollin on my own for a while so I aint got no worries