Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

What? No we didn't.

The FE4 Thread, right.........

I'm sure he means the 'Guess the above poster's favorite FE character' thread. It devolved into one thanks to Crash and other fools.

I'm sure he means the 'Guess the above poster's favorite FE character' thread. It devolved into one thanks to Crash and other fools.

That is also true but the one I mentioned is also one in a more subtle way....

That is also true but the one I mentioned is also one in a more subtle way....

It's also heavy on shipping. Especially if shadowofchaos is involved.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Oh yeah. The thread got locked around when I first joined. XP

The Last to Hoar.

Fixed.

[spoiler=LTP Nuzlocke Progress]

Paralogue 1:

Deployed: Shirley, Acacia, ZM, Ace, Kalas, Freohr, Jprebs, Criz.

Time to get Boney. YEEHAW. With silly bandits.

MVP: Shirley & ZM, 20 turns. Yeah, okay, that's how many turns it took to surround two archers for Boney to kill them. Anyway, to end this, because Boney got a level, he's gonna join us and take some glory home for his ma.

Pairings:

AcaciaxFreohr: NO. FUCK I MEANT TO WAIT UNTIL CHAPTER 11. I mean... *sighs*

Chapter 10:

Deployed: Shirley, Acacia, mewyeon, Levant, NM, Zak, Raivix, Freohr, Sask, Ein, BLS, Boney, ZM.

Doing this already because I lost one of the skirmishes as it spawned on one of the OP StreetPass teams (how silly of me to not dismiss the team on this file beforehand).

...And then right when I get to the boss, he decides to get a fucking unlucky ass crit on Raivix... Oh, I'm a fucking idiot.

MVP: BLS & Freohr, 9 turns. And then we meet Vashi.

Casualty: Raivix

Supports:

EinxShirley: Ein thinks I did some witchcraft to make him feel at ease when I'm around. And then made him laugh again.

BLSxFre: Fre appreciates and wants to be more like BLS.

ZMxSask: ZM wants to play a duet with Sask, but he knows he's far off so he asks Sask to help him.

Skirmish 4:

Deployed: Darros, Emerald, Peppy, Ice Sage, Shirley, Ein, BLS, Sask

Supports:

DarrosxIce Sage: Darros finds out that Ice Sage's sweater for him was made out of...er...Ice's scales...and makes Ice stay close to him in battles.

BLSxEmerald: Training and more training.

PeppyxSask: Peppy doesn't like Sask's fussyness because it makes him feel like a kid but Sask is just being worried.

What did you say about no one dying on Normal again, David?!

I'm on Chapter 11 right now, but since the rules didn't forbid me from grinding the dancer to level 30 by dancing, I'm doing that right now.

*raises hand*

Hi Shirley.

Edited by Zak Stealer of Waifus

Fixed.

Paralogue 1:

MVP: Shirley & ZM, 20 turns. Yeah, okay, that's how many turns it took to surround two archers for Boney to kill them. Anyway, to end this, because Boney got a level, he's gonna join us and take some glory home for his ma.

Pairings:

Chapter 10:

Deployed: Shirley, Acacia, mewyeon, Levant, NM, Zak, Raivix, Freohr, Sask, Ein, BLS, Boney, ZM.

Doing this already because I lost one of the skirmishes as it spawned on one of the OP StreetPass teams (how silly of me to not dismiss the team on this file beforehand).

...And then right when I get to the boss, he decides to get a fucking unlucky ass crit on Raivix... Oh, I'm a fucking idiot.

Supports:

EinxShirley: Ein thinks I did some witchcraft to make him feel at ease when I'm around. And then made him laugh again.

ZMxSask: ZM wants to play a duet with Sask, but he knows he's far off so he asks Sask to help him.

Skirmish 4:

Supports:

DarrosxIce Sage: Darros finds out that Ice Sage's sweater for him was made out of...er...Ice's scales...and makes Ice stay close to him in battles.

PeppyxSask: Peppy doesn't like Sask's fussyness because it makes him feel like a kid but Sask is just being worried.

What did you say about no one dying on Normal again, David?!

I'm on Chapter 11 right now, but since the rules didn't forbid me from grinding the dancer to level 30 by dancing, I'm doing that right now.

Sometimes I believe that Cordelia suits me as a character...

Hi Shirley.

no. I mean hi. Back to dancing Vashi to ME. ME ME ME. NOT ANYONE ELSE BUT ME. Until Rey comes in.

Sometimes I believe that Cordelia suits me as a character...

And I know why now.

Fixed.

Paralogue 1:

Pairings:

Chapter 10:

Supports:

Skirmish 4:

Supports:

Silly Shirley, being a hoar isn't funny anymore.

NIce update.

Well excuse me but.

Who the facking hell here knows Osu! ? Now, it's said. x)

Silly Shirley, being a hoar isn't funny anymore.

NIce update.

it was funny? But I am silly, thanks~

Thanks again. x3

I hate dance-grinding omg.

Edited by Ninfia