• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE RICE.

CRIZZIE WE'RE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you're exaggerating.

i have rice often because lolasian but i don't necessarily like it that much. it's just sort of...there

Hello.

Some of my friends say the same thing. :o

Rice huh... I don't get to eat it often, but I like rice.

I really couldn't imagine what it must be like being you. I don't think I've ever gone a day without eating rice. What's your staple food then?

Dude, you're exaggerating.

I've heard way worse when it comes to hitting on people. For example:

Fried rice is delicious.

Ah, yes. Fried rice is one of my most favourite foods.

Edited by Randoman

I really couldn't imagine what it must be like being you. I don't think I've ever gone a day without eating rice. What's your staple food then?

How so?

I don't have any.

I don't like fried rice. .-.

Can't watch it now, but I know there's a lot worse out there. XD

Weird... you always struck me as Asian.

...I should really stop thinking forum members are certain races. This reminds me of the time I learned this member Cim had white skin and not cinammon coloured skin. That was an awkward day for me.

Is that because of my proper tone? After going through the rules I felt compelled to keep up an air of politeness.In real life. I'm not this formal, but still friendly all the same.

That sort happens to me too, but I see people as their actual Avi and have even mistaken genders (Much to my chagrin lol). I'm still new to forums cause this is the only one I've ever joined.

Weird. My family's from Cameroon, too. :O

:o: No way. It's rare I find anyone African American, let alone Cameroonian. We're practically kin lol

How so?

I don't have any.

Just the "hardly eating rice" part. It's something I've got accustomed to doing every day and I can't imagine hardly ever eating it.

No staple foods? No potatoes or pasta or anything like that? Weird. What's the food you eat most frequently, then?

Is that because of my proper tone? After going through the rules I felt compelled to keep up an air of politeness.In real life. I'm not this formal, but still friendly all the same.

That sort happens to me too, but I see people as their actual Avi and have even mistaken genders (Much to my chagrin lol). I'm still new to forums cause this is the only one I've ever joined.

Courtesy on the internet is a must for me as well. For my behavior in real life, I'm...pretty much the same, maybe toned down and a little more awkward and smiley.

Hahaha, you'll get used to it. I've been on forums for years now. :P

Ah, yes. Fried rice is one of my most favourite foods.

I'm gonna use that pick-up line. XD

One of mine, too.

ZM get me some pasta.

Screw you. :P

:o: No way. It's rare I find anyone African American, let alone Cameroonian. We're practically kin lol

BROTHER

Just the "hardly eating rice" part. It's something I've got accustomed to doing every day and I can't imagine hardly ever eating it.

No staple foods? No potatoes or pasta or anything like that? Weird. What's the food you eat most frequently, then?

Ah

No idea. I don't keep track of how many times a week I eat something. And even if I did, there'd probably be a tie with 3-4 things.

Fried rice is delicious.

Indeed, but it all depends on how you fry it

I eat pasta a lot because Italian

I fucking love pasta.

ZM get me some pasta.

All time favorite food.

Spit game expert over here

BROTHER

We fam now

I'm gonna use that pick-up line. XD

I really hope you don't use that for real (and I especially hope you don't shout "Come Here!!" after she walks away). Even "I like the way you scrub those dishes" is a better line to use than that.

No idea. I don't keep track of how many times a week I eat something. And even if I did, there'd probably be a tie with 3-4 things.

You have that much variety, huh? What would the tie likely consist of?

Rice is good.

It's hard to dislike it.

I love rice.

Fried rice is delicious.

Yesssssss.

Courtesy on the internet is a must for me as well. For my behavior in real life, I'm...pretty much the same, maybe toned down and a little more awkward and smiley.

Hahaha, you'll get used to it. I've been on forums for years now. :P

Orly.

Edited by Interest