• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

My day was pretty nice. Nothing eventful, though.

Ah. Well, too many eventful days (as fun and awesome as they are) can be quite tiring.

How was the birthday celebration Wallcrab?

Edited by Randoman

Regular yellow Peeps? Can I be a blue one?

*points to response below the next ones*

:D

Also what was with that random Rumia obsession you suddenly gained the other day.

Just kinda came outta nowhere.

Eh. She's cute. And I saw a pic where she was rather...endowed. *terrible person*

It's today tho <_<

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DA BEAR!

Ah. Well, too many eventful days (as fun and awesome as they are) can be quite tiring.

Yeah, I like how my life is all mellow~

Wheeeeeee ignored~

It was a silly and kinda dumb question, dude. You know what I meant. :P

Le sigh. Sure.

It isn't that bad... I'm hoping that I'll be okay for a party I'm going to tomorrow.

You were on a long drive with family/friends, I'm guessing?

Is the party your birthday celebration, by chance? If not, that must suck not having a celebration for your birthday, even if it is just a cake and blowing out candles.

You were on a long drive with family/friends, I'm guessing?

Is the party your birthday celebration, by chance? If not, that must suck not having a celebration for your birthday, even if it is just a cake and blowing out candles.

Family.

It's not for my birthday... I'll be celebrating that later on.

It's not like I threw it into the ocean...

Twas a terrifying experience indeed to awake drifting at sea. Most surely,I would've washed onto death's harsh shores but found salvation on a deserted island.There I was, deprived of food and memory but as the river of time continued to flow, memories returning and new found friendships forged with the native animals, like a whetstone of hope, I built a raft of whatever I could find, commandeered a pair of turtle and braved the harsh oceans, to mark the Hero-King's triumphant return to society (Owain speech over)

and Happy Birthday Wallcrab! Sorry it didn't turn out well for you

I don't quite understand what you mean...

Lonely Wallcrab. What's the origin.

Also guys, it's Bear's birthday. Show him some respect if you didn't say happy birthday to him.

Twas a terrifying experience indeed to awake drifting at sea. Most surely,I would've washed onto death's harsh shores but found salvation on a deserted island.There I was, deprived of food and memory but as the river of time continued to flow, memories returning and new found friendships forged with the native animals, like a whetstone of hope, I built a raft of whatever I could find, commandeered a pair of turtle and braved the harsh oceans, to mark the Hero-King's triumphant return to society (Owain speech over)

I'm so sorry you had to go through all that. I should have known better than to trust these nitwits with any unconscious person's well being while I'm gone. :C

and Happy Birthday Wallcrab! Sorry it didn't turn out well for you

I'm happy that I'm back home tbh. I was on vacation and not liking it.

Lonely Wallcrab. What's the origin.

I still haven't the slightest :p