• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose. *sighs* I'll probably just keep my mouth shut about these kinds of things because I bet people in this thread would rather not hear about FE13 anymore.

Personally, I don't have anything against FE 13

*hits Hero-King again*

*Dodges*

ZM, I'm sorry. I don't really comment on people's teams and whatnot. It has nothing to do with Awakening.

I came back just to tell Jprebs that he still hasn't explained why he keeps hitting Hero-King and why he keeps stopping me from healing him (which is what I do best). :C

Okay, off my mom's phone now.

They do...? Uh... wow, I feel like a jerk now.

Whatever works for ya.

Yeah, it's a pretty grey area regarding what's okay and what's not, especially since different artists have different rules regarding their drawings (I'm referring to deviantart, since that's the only place I've seen such reporting). I suppose linking to the original page's artwork in our sigs is the best we can do, in terms of using their work while citing our source. I could also ask myself using my own deviantart account if it's okay with them (I'm known as Tarboosnan on deviantart), if the art happens to be from deviantart.

Anyways, it's about time I turned in, so good night everyone.

ZM, I'm sorry. I don't really comment on people's teams and whatnot. It has nothing to do with Awakening.

I came back just to tell Jprebs that he still hasn't explained why he keeps hitting Hero-King and why he keeps stopping me from healing him (which is what I do best). :C

Okay, off my mom's phone now.

It's okay, Criz.

Night.

No wait. I was thinking of my Kjelle Jelly.

Gregor and Panne got together.

Isn't it 'Shelly'? >_>

Maybe. FE13 'canon' is bullshit.

Yeah, it's a pretty grey area regarding what's okay and what's not, especially since different artists have different rules regarding their drawings (I'm referring to deviantart, since that's the only place I've seen such reporting). I suppose linking to the original page's artwork in our sigs is the best we can do, in terms of using their work while citing our source. I could also ask myself using my own deviantart account if it's okay with them (I'm known as Tarboosnan on deviantart), if the art happens to be from deviantart.

Anyways, it's about time I turned in, so good night everyone.

I guess I'll have to watch myself from now on, huh? lol

Night Rando.