The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Then you don't have to say it sucks balls or something. >_> To each their own lol.

Whatever. Off to shower, since penguin's not around.

You don't have to take it personally though either...

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate all the fire starters, actually (and most fire types, since I find fire in Pokemon really overrated). They could probably have flaming turd as a starter, and most people would choose it simply because it's fire type.

Oh my God, flaming turd. xD

Squirtle, Chikorita, Treecko, Turtwig, and Oshawott for me. I'll decide my 6th Gen starter after seeing all the final evolutions of them (which are rumoured to be Grass/Dark, Fire/Psychic, and Water/Fighting. Though I'm currently liking Chespin the best).

On a lighter note about the fire type, I do like Litwick's evolutionary line quite a bit and there's some fire types that I find okay and have used (like Volcarona, Ninetales, and Houndoom)

My favorite starters from each Gen are Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Mudkip, Piplup, and Oshawott/Snivy, all evolutions considered.

Fire/Fighting is a great combination, though.

But there's been three lines of that already in a row. :U

That sort of talk again?

I doubt it. Sha Wuijing has more to do with Water, which is why I don't think we'll be seeing a 4th Fire/Fighting starter...

I'm quite sure that the rumours about the Grass/Dark, Fire/Psychic, and Water/Fighting fully evolved starters are true, especially since they were right about the Fairy type and are likely right about the Pokemon that evolves by levelling up the Pokemon and holding the 3DS upside down (that squid Pokemon practically screams "I evolve that way!!!")

I always wanted a Grass/Steel, type.

There's Ferroseed and Ferrothorn.

Edited by Randoman