The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

I'm quite sure that the rumours about the Grass/Dark, Fire/Psychic, and Water/Fighting fully evolved starters are true, especially since they were right about the Fairy type and are likely right about the Pokemon that evolves by levelling up the Pokemon and holding the 3DS upside down (that squid Pokemon practically screams "I evolve that way!!!")

There's Ferroseed and Ferrothorn.

Wait, there's a fairy type!?

Edited by Hero-King

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm quite sure that the rumours about the Grass/Dark, Fire/Psychic, and Water/Fighting fully evolved starters are true, especially since they were right about the Fairy type and are likely right about the Pokemon that evolves by levelling up the Pokemon and holding the 3DS upside down (that squid Pokemon practically screams "I evolve that way!!!")

Not only that, it also knew their names would be Inkay and Malamar and being Dark/Psychic, and to top it, that it was gonna be a squid-based line. Not just that, but also about Parabolic Charge and Draining Kiss. Also Gogoat, Helioptile, Litleo, and Pancham's names, Pancham's evo being Fightning/Dark, etc.

It's a pretty solid case.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I hope you're not sick of me showing you various videos, ZM, but I thought you'd might want to see this one of Dissidia (a replay of mine at max difficulty, no damage taken), since you've only heard of it and haven't really seen gameplay of it:

Wait, there's a fairy type!?

Yeah, newly introduced in 6th Gen. It was implemented supposedly to balance out dragon types (it's immune to dragon moves and fairy moves are super effective against dragon), make sure that dark/ghost types will no longer be weakness free (since fairy is effective against dark), weaken fighting types (who have 5 types they're strong against), and to power up poison types (who fairy types are weak against).

*isn't really familiar with Unova Pokemon*

Ah, that's a shame. I take it you're also not familiar with N then, and how he's a big deviation on Pokemon antagonists, in how he truly thinks he's doing the right thing, but eventually changes and doubts himself more as the story progresses?

Not only that, it also knew their names would be Inkay and Malamar and being Dark/Psychic, and to top it, that it was gonna be a squid-based line. Not just that, but also about Parabolic Charge and Draining Kiss. Also Gogoat, Helioptile, Litleo, and Pancham's names, Pancham's evo being Fightning/Dark, etc.

It's a pretty solid case.

Oh yeah, that's right. It leaked Parabolic Charge and Draining Kiss. I didn't know about the English names being leaked and it leaking Pancham's evolution's type. Though it did mention that there's a Pokemon that evolves by levelling up with a dark type on the team, and that Pokemon is speculated to be Pancham.

I wonder if the four card suite Pokemon legendaries is real though. It sounds like a weird thing to base legendaries off of. I have a feeling it'll be like Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, and Keldeo, for whatever reason, if it is real.

Edited by Randoman

*isn't really familiar with Unova Pokemon*

I think you need to play the Gen V games more. Or maybe try out Drayano's hacks for them.

It's funny how people complain about three Fire/Fighting-type starters, yet don't bring up how we have three pure Water-Types (Blastoise, Feraligatr, and Samurott) and three pure Grass-Types (Meganium, Sceptile, and Serperior).

I think you need to play the Gen V games more. Or maybe try out Drayano's hacks for them.

It's funny how people complain about three Fire/Fighting-type starters, yet don't bring up how we have three pure Water-Types (Blastoise, Feraligatr, and Samurott) and three pure Grass-Types (Meganium, Sceptile, and Serperior).

That's because they haven't been in a row. They probably just notice the Fire/Fighting ones since it's more noticeable due to coming in sequence.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

LPW Pokemon League Gym Leaders

Electric: Sask - Magnezone, Eelektross, Luxray, Electivire

Psychic: Cordelia - Starmie, Gardevoir, Gallade, Espeon

Ghost(no repeats ugh): Foxxie and Zak - (F)Chandelure, Gengar (Z)Jellicent, Mismagius

Steel: David - Skarmory, Ferrothorn, Metagross, Lucario

Grass: Me, myself - Leavanny, Cradily, Lilligant, Leafeon

Fire: Gold Vanguard - Torkoal, Houndoom, Arcanine, Emboar

Water: J - Octillery, Cloyster, Wailord, Vaporeon

Dragon: Hero King - Dragonair, Zweilius, Salamence, Garchomp

Elite Four+Champion

Ground: ZM - Stunfisk, Flygon, Gliscor, Hippowdon, Rhyperior

Dark: Lucas - Mandibuzz, Weavile, Drapion, Scrafty, Bisharp

???: Richard -

Ice: Criz - Beartic, Frosslass, Mamoswine, Walrein, Glalie

Various: Ein - Galvantula, Togekiss, Glaceon, Sharpedo, Infernape, Garchomp

Battle Frontier

Boney

Interest

BLS

Acacia

Breezy

Club edit.

Edited by EmeraldFox

I hope you're not sick of me showing you various videos, ZM, but I thought you'd might want to see this one of Dissidia (a replay of mine at max difficulty, no damage taken), since you've only heard of it and haven't really seen gameplay of it:

Ah, that's a shame. I take it you're also not familiar with N then, and how he's a big deviation on Pokemon antagonists, in how he truly thinks he's doing the right thing, but eventually changes and doubts himself more as the story progresses?

Awesome video. I don't mind at all, dude. :)

Oh no, I beat White once. I do know about N and his goals.

Yeah, I probably should. *sweatdrops*

People are weird.

Ground: ZM - Stunfisk, Flygon, Gliscor, Hippowdon, Rhyperior

Amazing line-up.

Only Zapdos is legendary I am not sure if it qualifies...

I don't think it should. Because if it does, then I want Mew and Jirachi on my team! Over Gardevoir and Gallade.

Edited by Ninfia