• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Or my current theme is unnerving and they don't want to reply. I don't see it, it's just a boat girl asking another boat girl if she'd rather have induced vomiting or urination. Or both HE HE HE. This is my favorite boat now.

By the way I just watched Ace Combat videos until about 1 AM.

"Umbreon was awesome in the stall wars, then people went on the hyper offensive."

Ignoring that 95/110/130 is awesome. Oh, Leafeon >>>>>>>>> the other Eeveloutions. By the way, I'm offended that there was Pokemon Rumble talk without me.

ZM: That.

And no, this isn't Komachi. I forgot her name, but she has one.

I was able to get a total of 6 hours and 40 mins of sleep... well, interrupted, but my body was able to achieve that much anyway. I should be fine. I'm just frustrated that I didn't get up when I woke up at 7 am.

Or maybe it was 7 hours? I'm not sure. At least I had someone to talk to while I was messing up my sleep.

lol

Well...work certainly does build them to be on schedule.

Hoping that it doesn't take too much to do today.

ZM: That.

And no, this isn't Komachi. I forgot her name, but she has one.

I apologize for ignoring it. I hate getting ignored myself, so I should do my best to give everyone the responses they deserve.

N-No, the other boat girl. Komachi's one of my waifus, and your theme is most definitely not Komachi.

I apologize for ignoring it. I hate getting ignored myself, so I should do my best to give everyone the responses they deserve.

N-No, the other boat girl. Komachi's one of my waifus, and your theme is most definitely not Komachi.

*poke*

Hey.

What's up?

Heya. I'm alright, how about you?

Nice UN change.

Nothing much.

Watching Kenan and Kel.

aya, why are you not aya anymore? D:

Tee hee.

DAMN, that show was amazing. XD XD XD

I know. ^o^

It's my favorite nick show.

Edited by FireEmblemGirl00

Nothing much.

Watching Kenan and Kel.

Tee hee.

oh gods, kenan and kel...i didn't watch that many episodes of it but the one that slayed me was when they went to an old house and all the doors in doorways and cupboards and the refrigerator would break off as soon as they opened it, and they crashed through the stairs, and then the bear attack...XDDDDD

oh gods, kenan and kel...i didn't watch that many episodes of it but the one that slayed me was when they went to an old house and all the doors in doorways and cupboards and the refrigerator would break off as soon as they opened it, and they crashed through the stairs, and then the bear attack...XDDDDD

It's funniest when they trap the diamond bandit in the safe. xP

Kel's stupidity got useful for once.

Edited by FireEmblemGirl00