ld_badlink.png

=P

Ha ha...

Silly way to react, isn't it?

Edited by FireEmblemGirl00

XD mario does not approve!!

...i'm going to bed...bye, aya! (・ω・)ノ

Night.

yep, but i said dream land 3 because that's his last. poor guy didn't even get honored in kirby 64, where kirby paid homage to the partners by turning into figures of them with a power combination...

Yeah, you'd think he'd have been one of Kiby's teammates in Return to Dream Land instead of Bandanna Dee. Not that I mind Bandanna Dee, but as Kirby's partner, Gooey should show up more often and that was the perfect time to bring him back. They could've given him Whip or something if they didn't want to animate Gooey with all the different powers.

Yes you should, if it'll help... I know sometimes it might not, but if it'll help ease things, then you should tell them.

And I need a list of all Touhou characters. >____> and pictures or videos I can download. Zak, you better not be reading this and leak my plans.

That image is great.

Thanks.

Ha ha...

It's silly that Mario almost shows no jealousy.

@Shirley

Patchouli Knowledge

Edited by FireEmblemGirl00

Yes you should, if it'll help... I know sometimes it might not, but if it'll help ease things, then you should tell them.

And I need a list of all Touhou characters. >____> and pictures or videos I can download. Zak, you better not be reading this and leak my plans.

*hugs you more* Give me strength, you. And I'll give you strength to help you deal with your ordeal.

LOL, there's a TON of Touhou characters. I can give you a list of my waifus, if you want.

*hugs you more* Give me strength, you. And I'll give you strength to help you deal with your ordeal.

LOL, there's a TON of Touhou characters. I can give you a list of my waifus, if you want.

*hugs back* How do I give you strength? >_>

Ummm... no, I need more than just your waifus though. *COUGH*