• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it. I first heard of it and thought, "Why would I play a game about lawyers" but it's pretty funny and it's got some great cases in it.

I'd recommend the series.

How does it work gameplay wise? You look for clues by talking to people outside of court and looking around in various areas, then you listen to testimonies and witness accounts and present your evidence in order to prove that lies and slander are being used against your client. It's split up into those two segments of the game.

Most of the characters are pretty bizarre, though, and the comedy's high so any part of that that sounds boring I can assure you it isn't. And the cases can get pretty hard but as long as you pay attention you should get through them fairly quickly.

How does it work gameplay wise? You look for clues by talking to people outside of court and looking around in various areas, then you listen to testimonies and witness accounts and present your evidence in order to prove that lies and slander are being used against your client. It's split up into those two segments of the game.

Most of the characters are pretty bizarre, though, and the comedy's high so any part of that that sounds boring I can assure you it isn't. And the cases can get pretty hard but as long as you pay attention you should get through them fairly quickly.

That sounds fun, actually. I like mystery games quite a bit.

I'd explain, but I'm horrible at explaining things. >_> Do you mind?

Thanks for trying. :P

It is fun, though I have yet to finish the first game. XD Still on first case omg. But yeah, you should have fun especially since you also like Professor Layton. :3

You forgot the suit & tie. Can't don a top hat without it. And cane

*throws a cane in your face* :c

Edit: Thanks for your input, guys! I'll try an Ace Attorney game when I get a chance.

Edited by Crizix