• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm... I'm surprised it's chapter 11 that got you stuck than something like chapter 5. Try grinding a little bit more if you really have difficulty keeping people alive?

And even Lunatic mode, Acacia?

I'm fairly certain I'm strong enough, I made sure everyone was at least lvl 17 (except Frederick (11) and Anna (6)). Everything runs smoothly, until Gangrel decides to swoop in with that dam Levin Sword

*poof*

Hey Criz

Is it really that hard? :o

Well, as I mentioned. It depends. It really depends on what game we're talking about.

I'd go into details, but most of the stuff will just fly over heads as it is...

I'm fairly certain I'm strong enough, I made sure everyone was at least lvl 17 (except Frederick (11) and Anna (6)). Everything runs smoothly, until Gangrel decides to swoop in with that dam Levin Sword

Hmmm... You used Frederick too. Are you using pair ups too? Maybe someone with high res should lure him and kill him?

Curse you, Shirley. *shakes fist*

WHAT? :D

*continues playing Xillia* I SORRY GUYS.

CRIZZIE!!!!

Hey Criz

Hi

Well, as I mentioned. It depends. It really depends on what game we're talking about.

I'd go into details, but most of the stuff will just fly over heads as it is...

Is it that complicated?

Is it that complicated?

Oh no, not much of it. I just meant while talking about specific names and stuff, since I don't think they'd be very known for a more general public, barring some exceptions I suppose.

Hmmm... You used Frederick too. Are you using pair ups too? Maybe someone with high res should lure him and kill him?

I try to stay away from pair ups to avoid being outnumbered but I always keep everyone adjacent to each other. Maybe I should take Tharja off the fort in the east and Nosferatank with her? Out of all the unpromoted units, with the exception of Kellam, she's the only one I never have to worry about, so there's one option

I try to stay away from pair ups to avoid being outnumbered but I always keep everyone adjacent to each other. Maybe I should take Tharja off the fort in the east and Nosferatank with her? Out of all the unpromoted units, with the exception of Kellam, she's the only one I never have to worry about, so there's one option

I see... Well, that and pair-ups do make the game a LOT easier... You could try that. I mean if he's the only one giving you a problem, maybe you should have her to fight him too?

But later dude.

Oh no, not much of it. I just meant while talking about specific names and stuff, since I don't think they'd be very known for a more general public, barring some exceptions I suppose.

The fanbase isn't very big, huh? Well, everyone here knows how that feels. XD

Gotta go for a bit

I can't stay very long either.

Outside of Japan? Certainly not. In Japan? It's quite large...

That seems to happen to a lot of series. Funny how Metroid and Legend of Zelda work the opposite way: international fanbase is bigger than domestic one.

Love ya Crizzie! ^_^

Heh, love you too. ^^