• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

That be me. You're one of the tradition red/green cavaliers with Lucas.

I'll find some when I'm not lazy, myself. :P

Cool

In the hack (just know members of SF are the units), your the Cain archetype, PKlucas is the Abel

I just realized Nintendo has a couple games with the intitials SS

Personalty wise or stat wise? Honestly I don't think I'd fit with either of those.

Huh, you're right.

Interesting. Haven't heard it yet. So, how was Fortress Intolerance, had a tough time?

Acacia stop you're teasing me luul. I wish I had Assault Horizon Legacy. Even if I had enough money I doubt I'd be able to cover the shipping fee. Getting a job is the first part. Besides, I'd log my playthrough.

I don't think they'll be any Pent/Louise-esque relationships until further notice, fellas.

Well I still think we should figure out who has supports with who.

I'd like supports with you ZM, Crizzeh, Boney, and Shirley.

Cool

Personalty wise or stat wise? Honestly I don't think I'd fit with either of those.

Huh, you're right.

Lucas has tankier bases but higher speed skill and luck growths, you have nimbler bases but higher strength, defense and resistance growth. All members with charter versions are allowed to choose their personalities. So you can make your own.

No Zak? That'd be a solid five supports.

what fun is auto marriage

but hey what I think isn't important

What do you mean?

and I still expect Ein with me in that hack.

"ein ein ein ein ein"

make one of me or gtfo

Nice. Are you willing to do other mugshots if I send you the resources?

oh, i don't make that for crizzie that was just an old thing. i don't sprite anymore

i did not bed with her

Not until A support which I think I may make automatic

*headdesk*

No Zak? That'd be a solid five supports.

OH

Put him on there too.

Ask Zak in the PM what he wants to be since he isn't really able to come here at the time.

*facepalm* you know this is supposed to appear like a professional FE game so I can take it to E3 and get it officially endorsed by IS and not a 'self insert with everything I want so Im the best guy ever,' right?

What do you mean?

auto marriage isn't fun....? I mean it's not fun to just have someone be auto married to someone else. More fun to build up the supports, etc.

auto marriage isn't fun....? I mean it's not fun to just have someone be auto married to someone else. More fun to build up the supports, etc.

When you kept bringing up how you 'better be with Ein', I figured you wanted an auto-A with him.

Acacia stop you're teasing me luul. I wish I had Assault Horizon Legacy. Even if I had enough money I doubt I'd be able to cover the shipping fee. Getting a job is the first part. Besides, I'd log my playthrough.

Wait, Horizon Legacy is the 2 remake? Then what's Joint Assault?

When you kept bringing up how you 'better be with Ein', I figured you wanted an auto-A with him.

I was kidding anyway, jesus christ.

I guess I should never joke around. Oh right, I always talk about Ein. No surprise there, huh? Whatever.

*modifies SF preferences before returning to Tales*

Edited by Ninfia

"ein ein ein ein ein"

oh, i don't make that for crizzie that was just an old thing. i don't sprite anymore

*headdesk*

Well, will you send me all your old stuff?

And no, don't worry, their are no automatic supports in FE: Lastpostian Legend unless ZM demands it. But come on, a romance between a thief and a person I know nothing about? Pretty cool huh?

*facepalm* you know this is supposed to appear like a professional FE game so I can take it to E3 and get it officially endorsed by IS and not a 'self insert with everything I want so Im the best guy ever,' right?

Too bad it's a bit late to submit it to FEE3... I think...

i meant the actual E3 hosted every summer in LA

I know. That's why I thought of FEE3. Since trying with E3 would just get you sued, loosing the trial, and get arrested for Copyright Infringement, and drag SF's hacking section along with it. No pressure there.