• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

There has been once or twice where someone makes a thread with that as a title, then people would comment about who they were now depending on what kind of avi they had.

...odd.

the first game in the series gets evil near the end...

Yeah, I know

Megaman.EXE is the digitized soul of Lan's brother who died shortly after birth

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

and I wake up disappointed but from a freaky ass dream.

I blame ZM for my freaky ass dream. That link. I dunno how. I just started reading it.

Ouch. You need something to help you. Maybe something is distracting you? I dunno your sleep habits or anything. ._.

but it's more like... I should not spend hours reading this LP when I should get some sleep. Especially since someone else isn't even on. Sigh.

It's not exactly bad, so, lol. I think he'd be glad that I'll be one of the new people to like the series. :/ That I dream about something related. Yes, I said "freaky dream" but doesn't mean it was bad either.

But hey, whatever floats your boat and however you wanna see it~

Edited by Ninfia

Ouch. You need something to help you. Maybe something is distracting you? I dunno your sleep habits or anything. ._.

but it's more like... I should not spend hours reading this LP when I should get some sleep. Especially since someone else isn't even on. Sigh.

I have an idea but it would probably result in my death.

(Self-inflicted severe alcohol poisoning.)

Short of that, I just need to exhaust myself...Probably gonna go on more night walks. This neighborhood is safe enough.

lolol poor zeem. he's not even here and he gets blamed for things.

No kidding, lol.

Edited by Interest

I have an idea but it would probably result in my death.

(Self-inflicted severe alcohol poisoning.)

Short of that, I just need to exhaust myself...Probably gonna go on more night walks. This neighborhood is safe enough.

............. Yeah, if night walks will help, then you should do it. It's some kinda exercise for your body and that usually helps. Or so I read somewhere?

And hey hey hey, my blaming on ZM isn't anything bad this time. >_> I actually went back to sleep lol.

Mmmm...

Morning.

Probably good I didn't go over to my friend's house yesterday because I probably would've eaten a ton there and last night I felt like I was gonna puke, and I definitely would've if I went to my friend's house...