• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, who has time for romance?

I suppose if it's what one wants, they're free to pursue it...

True...but who's to say that she hasn't figured it out already? Trololol.

Reminds me of Rey and whenever talk brings up about Annie/Arieta lurking the FE4Thread...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Let's just hope this doesn't become a huge gossip story within SF. There's nothing that I hate more than people hearing someone's business and possibly using it against them, or pestering others about it

Edited by Hero-King

True...but who's to say that she hasn't figured it out already? Trololol.

if she does already know, that would be a good thing. it would mean that she's perfectly okay with me liking her and it doesn't ruin our friendship ^^

Reminds me of Rey and whenever talk brings up about Annie/Arieta lurking the FE4Thread...

didn't rey already tell annie about that?

Let's just hope this doesn't become a huge gossip story within SF. There's nothing that I hate more than people hearing someone's business and possibly using it against them, or pestering others about it

it wouldn't happen. i'm only telling friends, and i'm not that popular here.

I CAN'T EVEN FIND THAT!!!!

*sob*

you made an account after this started? ok hold on, i'll figure this out again for you...

*hugs*

*hugs back*

oh, i don't think i would even like a girl if she was shallow enough to be like "EWW random topics" XD

*resists urge to talk more about our friendship*

WELL I DUNNO.

Yes, that's wise of you to do. It would uh... I dunno, just kinda weird to talk about a friendship with someone. At least, for prolonged periods.

And I'm curious myself, but I'm not a teenager or something to go hopping around to pester someone to tell me. so I agree with Criz on this:

Butting into other people's business when they don't want you to is exceptionally rude, I'll have you know.

but people can have time for romantic love if they are able to divide their time and priorities in life and stuff. It's just not something that should be sought after actively. It's probably better when you're not in school or something.

Edited by Ninfia

didn't rey already tell annie about that?

She already has the thread on "Follow". At this point it's a matter of joking about it. Though it has been awhile since the last time it was brought up.

*pokes thread*

*falls asleep*

also, it's all Ein's fault.... I'm gonna be in pain tomorrow! And I think only Criz will understand the pain of what I'm talking about.

Anyway, I think I'm gonna head off for the night, so goodnight thread.

Edited by Ninfia

I suppose if it's what one wants, they're free to pursue it...

True, but to me, romance is too risky. I wear my heart on my sleeve; I know I'd be ruined by a bad relationship. :/

Eh? Is that a good thing or a bad one?

True, but to me, romance is too risky. I wear my heart on my sleeve; I know I'd be ruined by a bad relationship. :/

Eh? Is that a good thing or a bad one?

Welcome to the abstinence club, fellow member.

Who knows. With Rey, it's for comic relief, but I don't know Boney's situation that well, and it's highly likely to be different anyway.

*pokes thread*

*falls asleep*

also, it's all Ein's fault.... I'm gonna be in pain tomorrow! And I think only Criz will understand the pain of what I'm talking about.

Anyway, I think I'm gonna head off for the night, so goodnight thread.

Oh God, you have all my empathy. Good luck and bye!

Well fuck. My team lost points.

Come on, you can do it!

I'm still rootin for ya! You got this!

Come on, you can do it!

Thank you both. I'll do my best and bring honor to the Last to Post thread!

...Or at least the people I think deserve the honor.