The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Hmmm... well, you could always go by yourself I guess. And well, yes, claustrophobia is the right term for that phobia... If it's really bad, then it's not gonna be a good idea to bring her along even if you're willing to help pay her fee. Although if it's really a phobia, I think help should be sought after. >_>;

Well... It's more closed/crowded spaces has a tendancy to trigger her asthma. But then again, she did handle relatively well during two high school proms. So...

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... It's more closed/crowded spaces has a tendancy to trigger her asthma. But then again, she did handle relatively well during two high school proms. So...

Maybe if there were some relatively less crowded area on average in that place. Is it some sort of open area or inside a hall of sorts?

Hmmm... maybe something to that degree... but you could try asking her if you really want to invite her. It's not gonna hurt just to ask, you know.

Maybe if there were some relatively less crowded area on average in that place. Is it some sort of open area or inside a hall of sorts?

Sort of. If you consider refreshment areas and concert halls as such that is.

@Ninfia: True. True.

Edited by Just call me Al

Am I the only one here without a crush?

Well, lets see here, we also have Interest and maybe Acacia, but other than that?

Me? Of course I'm celibate.

Oh did I not mention I was taking a break from SF?

whoops

So that's where you were!...Can I have a hug?

Criz. :D

*hug* :3

Hopefully it is. Otherwise who'd be really to admit crossing the second line in that department...

Lol...Where exactly does one draw that second line anyway?