The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

How unnecessary.

Agreed, i don't even feel like answering that. Its not like i'll go and try even stronger drugs. It was a harmless experience and to be honest i enjoyed it.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, i don't even feel like answering that. Its not like i'll go and try even stronger drugs. It was a harmless experience and to be honest i enjoyed it.

BTW, I added you, if you don't mind.

You did? Huh. At least it works now.

It seems like it... oddly enough it seems to happen with anyone that adds me as a friend, every time i go look to add them as friends, it says to remove them from friends which is surprising because i don't remember to click it.

Its not like i'll go and try even stronger drugs.

How the hell do you know?!

It was a harmless experience
No it wasn't! YOU JUST DID A DRUG! Nothing can undo that! It's a miracle you didn't get addicted...
and to be honest i enjoyed it.

So what? Just because you enjoy it doesn't make it right, if that was true we'd be letting pedophiles off because they had fun buggering little kids!

It seems like it... oddly enough it seems to happen with anyone that adds me as a friend, every time i go look to add them as friends, it says to remove them from friends which is surprising because i don't remember to click it.

That's weird...

Hmm, how goes it?

I'd be willing to argue with him if he kept his judgments to himself as well as not completely denying everything i bring up to support my view without doing some of his own research at the very least.

Edited by SlayerX

How the hell do you know?!

No it wasn't! YOU JUST DID A DRUG! Nothing can undo that! It's a miracle you didn't get addicted...

So what? Just because you enjoy it doesn't make it right, if that was true we'd be letting pedophiles off because they had fun buggering little kids!

Its call self control

weed is less addictive than coffee

you are comparing two different things

Which is something drugs kill.

I call bullshit!

Because of the constant between them.

While you are on it (and not even i still had quite a good control of myself while on it).

Why don't you google search and read a few things

Go read what Lumi said.

Murder causes direct bodily harm to another person who has no say in the matter. Substances are a matter of personal choice with direct consequences that matter only to one's own person.

change murder to pedophilia.

Edited by SlayerX

Hey Crash, how about you actually try a drug and see for yourself if it's addictive or not?

That isn't the best way for him to go about it. What i think he should do is do some research upon the other side.

Priscilla's my drug.

That isn't the best way for him to go about it. What i think he should do is do some research upon the other side.

Yeah...

Edited by ZM456

While you are on it (and not even i still had quite a good control of myself while on it).

Why don't you google search and read a few things

Go read what Lumi said.

change murder to pedophilia.

Hey Crash, how about you actually try a drug and see for yourself if it's addictive or not?

But then people get addicted...

Because I don't want this pro-drug hippie propaganda crap.

Like I told her, that's irrelevant to the issue at hand.

And ZM, that's one of the worst ideas I've ever had suggested to me, I hope you feel ashamed.

I take a drug I take it every night.

It's called Loratadine.

Are you really too stupid to discern that I was talking about illegal drugs without me repeatedly pointing it out?

You know weed is possibly one of the best drugs there is, and yet part of the reason its illegal is because big companies can't make money off of it.

But then people get addicted...

Because I don't want this pro-drug hippie propaganda crap.

Like I told her, that's irrelevant to the issue at hand.

And ZM, that's one of the worst ideas I've ever had suggested to me, I hope you feel ashamed.

Are you really too stupid to discern that I was talking about illegal drugs without me repeatedly pointing it out?

Its hard to get addicted to pot. It isn't that addictive.

You know, Nixon banned weed in an attempt to stop the hippie's movement against the war in vietnam

its not really there is a huge difference.

Except its likely you have already tried some sort of drug that was illegal but now isn't (Alcohol)

Except you think that the government always knows what is best for us, when in fact the government only cares about who gives them more money (in other words the big companies such as tobacco companies).