The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

You know weed is possibly one of the best drugs there is, and yet part of the reason its illegal is because big companies can't make money off of it.

Don't make me fucking laugh!

Its hard to get addicted to pot. It isn't that addictive.

Yeah, right...

You know, Nixon banned weed in an attempt to stop the hippie's movement against the war in vietnam

Good on him! Even if it's not the best reason to do it, he did the right thing there.

Except its likely you have already tried some sort of drug that was illegal but now isn't (Alcohol)

I have, and I'd recommend it to everyone who might want to do a drug instead. And the keyword being WAS illegal.

Except you think that the government always knows what is best for us,

I never said that.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, right... I have, and I'd recommend it to everyone who might want to do a drug instead. And the keyword being WAS illegal.

Do your research.

Funny how you treat alcohol different, despite the fact you would treat it the same way were you born in the 1920's given your ideology.

I never said that.

Its been basically implied on your reason to stand against weed. You say because its illegal its evil despite never doing your research. That means you have never questioned your government and trust in it a whole lot.

Do your research.

I already said no!

Funny how you treat alcohol different, despite the fact you would treat it the same way were you born in the 1920's given your ideology.

But I wasn't born in the 20s so your argument is invalid.

Its been basically implied on your reason to stand against weed. You say because its illegal its evil despite never doing your research. That means you have never questioned your government and trust in it a whole lot.

No it doesn't, all it means is that I know illegal drugs are bad.

You try dealing with a level 72 Ghost/Dragon that can outspeed practically everything and OHKO everything.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

I already said no!

But I wasn't born in the 20s so your argument is invalid.

No it doesn't, all it means is that I know illegal drugs are bad.

Stop being such a believer in things that people (in this case the government, and even in this forum) tell you and make your own research. Have a little curiosity, expand your mind and research your topics. Don't just look at one side, you'll never get anywhere like this. All your attitude leads you to is oppression.

Its a very valid example actually, sure it may not apply but clearly it means that just because something is illegal, doesn't make it evil. I wonder will a few years down the line when weed is legalized (and i think in a few countries it is, plus its used for medical reasons in many places as well [and by the way weed is so much better than so many of the other drugs that doctors prescribe simply because it doesn't have as many side effects and works just as well or better (this is the reason big pharmaceutical companies don't want it legalize, because they can't get money of it as a medicine)]) will you be all like weed is a good drug? In this hypothetical but likely future, weed is no longer illegal and therefore it makes it good.

That would mean alcohol is bad and yet you have used it. Just because the government gave in to the people does it make it less bad? Not as far as i know. Listen that's a really bad argument right there.

Edited by SlayerX

Geometry, biology, world history, and some special courses.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Geometry. Its a fun course :3

Biology is easy as far as i remember taking grade 10 bio in the states. Study your notes on a regular basis and you should have no problem getting A's.

I had world history with a great teacher, it wasn't bad and it was fun. Dunno about the other courses but i had a piano class on my sophomore year and it was one of the greatest classes i had.

I'm gonna like geometry. Heh.

Biology should be easy for me, since I'm pretty knowledgeable of science courses.

World history should be easy, as well. As for special courses, I'm going into the second level of playing the guitar, studying the history of art, learning about building construction, and working with web design.