• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes brother!

Then that's all that matters. I'm proud of you for, despite all that went wrong, pressing onward, eyes on the prize, and not doubting yourself. If I was there, I'd say you went out like a champion for trying so hard. The judge (or whoever it was that decided the winner) somehow failed to see it, but that doesn't make you anything less than a winner, for you were at a disadvantage from everyone else. All in all, I'm proud of that undying will within you, cause that is what real champs are made of and no one can ever take that from you. *bro hug*

Then that's all that matters. I'm proud of you for, despite all that went wrong, pressing onward, eyes on the prize, and not doubting yourself. If I was there, I'd say you went out like a champion for trying so hard. The judge (or whoever it was that decided the winner) somehow failed to see it, but that doesn't make you anything less than a winner, for you were at a disadvantage from everyone else. All in all, I'm proud of that undying will within you, cause that is what real champs are made of and no one can ever take that from you. *bro hug*)

*bro hugs back* Wow, I feel...so much better about everything. Thank you, bro. :)

No you're not.

D:

Read for yourself. I'm saying nothing.

D:

yuh huh. not knowing what you're feeling good for.

you walked into it.

GOOD. ;_;

I'll get the paddles..

wtf are the paddles for....

So I'm an animal guy. Does he live, because the character I was interested in dies apparently.

I can't really reply to that, because one, I don't know if he does die, and two, I don't want to be spoiled.

tsuntsun shirles

whaaaa?

So I'm an animal guy. Does he live, because the character I was interested in dies apparently.

I have no clue either. And which character were you interested in?