• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp, you know me

Hey, are you feeling any better since I saw you last or do I need to roleplay with teal text some more?

Fine. Enjoying my last day before school.

You start school tomorrow? Aw. Good luck!

I feel great.

I think Robin/Nightwing is cooler than Batman anyway.

I'm glad to hear that.

I never took too much interest in superheroes, but I like Batman. :o

Welp. Friend's here, so see ya guys later!!

Bye, Shirley! Have fun!

Eeep

Hi Crizix!!! I can't leave new stuff that appears in my content page unattended ;n;

:D

Hi! I haven't seen you since I last entered the chat room!

Ah yeah, that's been quite a while then~ It's been a long time since I went in that chat =o

I think I actually remember people in there wondering why you don't go in there or say anything as much anymore!

Ah yeah, that's been quite a while then~ It's been a long time since I went in that chat =o

I think I actually remember people in there wondering why you don't go in there or say anything as much anymore!

You too, huh?

They wondered? Aw, that makes me miss them more! ;n;

I stopped because I got in trouble with my parents for talking to strangers on the internet. It's harder to get caught when just posting on a forum. Plus, it was making my computer lag more than usual. :c

You too, huh?

They wondered? Aw, that makes me miss them more! ;n;

I stopped because I got in trouble with my parents for talking to strangers on the internet. It's harder to get caught when just posting on a forum. Plus, it was making my computer lag more than usual. :c

Oh noooooooo

I've been staying out of there because I chose to, it's sad to see that you stay out because you have to ;~;

Hey, are you feeling any better since I saw you last or do I need to roleplay with teal text some more?

Yes, I'm fine and better than ever thanks to you, Anon, and indirectly Zeem when he finished his competition. Everything you said before was right and cheering up Zeem is what made me realize just what you meant. I still can help those in need, cause my strength comes from the bonds I share. And then I remembered the slap, which really hurt but it worked. So for that, thank you for reviving my resolve

Is it safe to say that chat just gets really dull?

EDIT: although that's were I made my first friend

Edited by Hero-King

Oh noooooooo

I've been staying out of there because I chose to, it's sad to see that you stay out because you have to ;~;

It's okay; the chat room is hard to keep up with if you're not constantly watching it, haha. Still, it was my first home here, so to speak. I'd like to go back and say hi sometime soon. ^^;

Yes, I'm fine and better than ever thanks to you, Anon, and indirectly Zeem when he finished his competition. Everything you said before was right and cheering up Zeem is what made me realize just what you meant. I still can help those in need, cause my strength comes from the bonds I share. And then I remembered the slap, which really hurt but it worked. So for that, thank you for reviving my resolve

Anytime! I'm just glad that you're all right now. Oh, and sorry for slapping you. I just needed to get your attention.

It does when you're not involved in the conversation.

I only saw you in the chat like, once.

Not really~ For me it's quite the opposite

It's so filled with arguing and sad drama I got sick of the place (it's not always like that, but it's veeeery easy for me to get sick of drama and whatnot, so I was bound to get tired of staying there~)

It's okay; the chat room is hard to keep up with if you're not constantly watching it, haha. Still, it was my first home here, so to speak. I'd like to go back and say hi sometime soon. ^^;

Awwww yeah I understand~ Hopefully you can at some point, then!