• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno if I will talk all that often, but who knows maybe I will start to! It's just whenever I see this topic update in my content, it makes me cuuuuuuuuurious and want to check so it'll quit bugging me~

Anytime! I'm just glad that you're all right now. Oh, and sorry for slapping you. I just needed to get your attention.

It does when you're not involved in the conversation.

I only saw you in the chat like, once.

*Hugs*

Lol I'm pretty sure you were only there once

Hmm...I've been thinking. Vashiane paid us a visit, even though Boney was saying that she's much more comfortable in FE4 Thread, so maybe I should also step out of my comfort zone and stop by there? :o

Not really~ For me it's quite the opposite

It's so filled with arguing and sad drama I got sick of the place (it's not always like that, but it's veeeery easy for me to get sick of drama and whatnot, so I was bound to get tired of staying there~)

Awwww yeah I understand~ Hopefully you can at some point, then!

I know, right? I even got mentally scarred at times, lol. It's really fun when it's active.

Yeah, I don't handle drama so well either. >.<

I hope you're there when I do! ^^

O hai Flareohr

Sask!!!

Freohr was here?!

and it's more like she's still around, ZM.

....... Whoa deja vu... I feel like I saw this kind of conversation somewhere else before

Hi ZM~

Now she can see my nuzlocke run progress.

HEY I GOT ADELAIDE AND WYNNE, FRE.

W-well I could, but I don't read those FE13 things because I haven't played that game, I'll be confuzzled and I don't know how much I want to spoil either

OMG YAY!!

I know, right? I even got mentally scarred at times, lol. It's really fun when it's active.

Yeah, I don't handle drama so well either. >.<

I hope you're there when I do! ^^

Hmm... my plan was to stay away from there, but if I do come back it'll be rarely. I guess I'll check if you're around and if I see you I'll join!! =D Otherwise, I don't think I'll be in there~

EDIT: Yeah, it's disappointing ZM, but a lot of the veterans of that place don't really like newcomers... Unless the newcomer turns out to be a silly girl, or a guy who shares a lot of their interests I guess x3

Edited by Freohr Datia

....... Whoa deja vu... I feel like I saw this kind of conversation somewhere else before

Hi ZM~

Hey Freohr! Nice Ephraim/L'Arachel sig, BTW.

Also, I'm back in my home town. 'Tis happy.

Don't force yourself to have to post in FE4 thread, Criz.

Well that's awesome. I hope she pops in more.

Also, I'm back home in Missouri. Whee.

Welcome back. :P

W-well I could, but I don't read those FE13 things because I haven't played that game, I'll be confuzzled and I don't know how much I want to spoil either

OMG YAY!!

Oh right. Sorry.

BUT YEAH.

*plays Tales while friend plays Mystery Room on my phone*

Edited by Shirley

The FE4 THREAD is only fun when Sask, Boney, Boron, Freohr, Shirley, Vash, Hatari, and sometimes Ein are posting. Everyone else seems to act like I don't exist.

So true. I could stop by and then I instantly end up leaving

/hugs

/huggy

Hey Freohr! Nice Ephraim/L'Arachel sig, BTW.

Also, I'm back in my home town. 'Tis happy.

Thanks =o I found it in the fanart thread!!!

Omg!! That sounds real neato~

Mine is on the other side of the country~

Edited by Freohr Datia

Welcome back. :P

:3

So true. I could stop by and then I instantly end up leaving

Exactly.

This thread isn't FE4 THREAD lite because reasons. :P

Thanks =o I found it in the fanart thread!!!

Omg!! That sounds real neato~

Mine is on the other side of the country~

Haha, but unfortunately...school is tomorrow... *sighs*

I start school tomorrow too~

Heehee well I stay in the FE4 thread all the time so I can't help but consider this a smaller version of that! The main difference I see here is that the users are more open to others, I suppose? =o (except the people who do the ignoring aren't that high in number...)

Thing is, even when I was new I was ignored! But a couple people still talked to me so I still talked there and then I became more of a familiar face...

Edited by Freohr Datia

I start school tomorrow too~

Heehee well I stay in the FE4 thread all the time so I can't help but consider this a smaller version of that! The main difference I see here is that the users are more open to others, I suppose? =o (except the people who do the ignoring aren't that high in number...)

Thing is, even when I was new I was ignored! But a couple people still talked to me so I still talked there and then I became more of a familiar face...

Hope you have a good year~

Haha, if you put it that way...I guess this can be considered the main chat thread of the lesser part of FFtF. Pretty nice how I have the most posts. :3

I guess that's how I became well-known in certain parts, too.

but you have no idea! It happens here too...