• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

The FE4 THREAD Folder is where a lot of screenshots of posts in that thread were stored, so people can look back at the old days and laugh at the funny things that happened~

So if anything special or funny happened in this thread, I guess ZM will try to save screenshots of them all in a folder!

I think folder-making was what made Marthur so much more of a negative/bitter and picky person though D= Hopefully it will have no bad effects on ZM~

Edited by Freohr Datia

I SHOULD BE IN THIS FOLDER. But I bet it'll be really wearing...

and of course, I know, Fre. :D

*plays FE7*

Before he updated that Subway Map, he vowed to never update the Folder ever again and to lay it to rest. That's why people were chastising him for updating the map~ Because he's falling right back into it and it will torture him some more ;~;

Before he updated that Subway Map, he vowed to never update the Folder ever again and to lay it to rest. That's why people were chastising him for updating the map~ Because he's falling right back into it and it will torture him some more ;~;

Hmm... I see.... well... maybe it's just the subway map...? I hope he doesn't go back to updating the folder then. D:

The FE4 THREAD Folder is where a lot of screenshots of posts in that thread were stored, so people can look back at the old days and laugh at the funny things that happened~

So if anything special or funny happened in this thread, I guess ZM will try to save screenshots of them all in a folder!

I think folder-making was what made Marthur so much more of a negative/bitter and picky person though D= Hopefully it will have no bad effects on ZM~

That sounds like...quite a bit of work. :c

Well, I was gone for a bit, what have I missed?

Hi.