• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

*hugs Shirley*

fe4 thread is hard to get into because...there isn't a welcome feeling there. people only talk to people they already know...here, we'll welcome a newbie always =]

I like the FE4 THREAD, though.

i love you, fre.

Aww thanks~

Um...

Why exactly? ^~^;

-eats the entire piece in one bite-

Whoa!!!

You're gonna have to give all that time to settle in your tummy! =o

FE4 just has people who argue.

..... But.... ;~;

well, i don't know if i was really depressed(because i was already really slow from staying awake too long) but...fre like i said...i used to not feel lonely this easily, but i really like her and i can't talk to her that much...i used to be independent >_<

Hmm... okay, then...

Why are you telling me about what was in the past? xb

Missing somebody is fine~ But you really should watch out and not let it get to you that horribly. Sure you can be disappointed about it a little at least. But just remind yourself that it's only for a day and there's always tomorrow~

You're welcome for those Flandre pics, Shirley.

Damnit.

I should do a Flandre theme next month.

For a grand total of 1 day.

..... But.... ;~;

I'm mostly referring to the TE-Hatari spats that have been happening lately.

Edited by Interest

Oh, I guess that can be pretty different from the usual typing... But yeah, really, hahaha. So it requires so much kanji knowledge. ;_;

Kanji is terrible. It's because of Kanji that it takes so long for Japanese kids to become fully literate in their own language.

Pretty much anything.

That sounds so stupid, like my parents. >.>

Oh, see you later Acacia!

About what?

It's not that I find it hard, I just find it a bit odd when you type a word and then you press the spacebar and you get like ten different Kanji choices, lol.

I see...

Yay! :D

True...but somehow it seems less cozy there. And sometimes drama from there gets here somehow.

Think about what you like to do when you get a chance.

Bye.

Drama osmosis is an inevitable sort-of thing.

Hmm... I find it plenty cozy. It might just be me though. Everything's cozy~

<3 Vash~

You're welcome for those Shirley.

[/head pats]

what's wrong, bunny? ein's already here

we're glad to have you here X)

and fe4 thread is hard to get into because...there isn't a welcome feeling there. people only talk to people they already know...here, we'll welcome a newbie always =]

I'm glad to be here!

Hmm, yes that happens sometimes. People just sport of split off and have their own conversations but - it's to be expected, I guess.

Aww thanks~

Um...

Why exactly? ^~^;

Uh.. because you're also awesome and for the awesome posts you make. Like the one right above mine, I think. Or in FE4 thread.

I CAN LOVE YOU TOO. D:

Little Rydia? Sure.

Good.

Kanji is terrible. It's because of Kanji that it takes so long for Japanese kids to become fully literate in their own language.

I blame my home country. I agree. It's so complicated for me too, although it might be easier for me if I knew Chinese. But well, the kids are at least learning at a young age....

Hmm... okay, then...

Missing somebody is fine~ But you really should watch out and not let it get to you that horribly. Sure you can be disappointed about it a little at least. But just remind yourself that it's only for a day and there's always tomorrow~

Fre, your words speak wisdom and I really admire that about you, along with your compassion :)

I'm mostly referring to the TE-Hatari spats that have been happening lately.

Oh

Well yeah the thread's pretty much all about TheEnd messing with people~ And Hatari makes herself such an easy target...

Hatari left "for good" though For now

I'm glad to be here!

Hmm, yes that happens sometimes. People just sport of split off and have their own conversations but - it's to be expected, I guess.

t's not very easy to fit in with "The Cool Kids". At least that's how I see everyone there. But you're good in my book

Hi Vash!

hahaah that made me think of Vashyron

Hi!

... What? :)

Oh

Well yeah the thread's pretty much all about TheEnd messing with people~ And Hatari makes herself such an easy target...

She did?! No...!

Uh.. because you're also awesome and for the awesome posts you make. Like the one right above mine, I think. Or in FE4 thread.

I CAN LOVE YOU TOO. D:

Oh... Well I hope they're good! They were meant to be helpful and they wouldn't be if they weren't good ;A;

I NEVER SAID YOU COULDN'T D=

Fre, your words speak wisdom and I really admire that about you, along with your compassion :)

Ahhhhh thanks you two ;~;

Heehee I have trouble imagining "wisdom" going together with me though x3

I like the FE4 THREAD, though.

i kinda like it because vashii goes there...and sometimes aya and GO? and occasionally a random interesting person will pop up...but yeah, this thread is just better to me

Hmm... okay, then...

i know that, but...do you understand? ._.

Boney you never even saw my post telling you who my avy girl is.

i don't care. who was the punk girl again?

I'm glad to be here!

that's fine, but they never welcome any newcomers. i WOULD do it if i visited that thread more...? i do try to greet people when i'm there sometimes.

oh thank gods

She did?! No...!

Thing is, she did that a week before she left as well~

She'll be back

But she isn't so fond of SF, despite how she can't help always coming back. Like there are still a few people here she still likes. So she really can't make up her mind or something so she's always back and forth~

Oh... Well I hope they're good! They were meant to be helpful and they wouldn't be if they weren't good ;A;

I NEVER SAID YOU COULDN'T D=

Of course! They're all true and well, I pretty much agree with what you post. Good Fre.

GOOD THEN. At least I know Integ won't hurt me for saying that.

Drama osmosis is an inevitable sort-of thing.

Hmm... I find it plenty cozy. It might just be me though. Everything's cozy~

Lol, so true.

You come off as that ball of sunshine that no one can resist liking. I find that a given.

I blame my home country. I agree. It's so complicated for me too, although it might be easier for me if I knew Chinese. But well, the kids are at least learning at a young age....

Everyone knows they just ripped off China anyway. True, true. My school was offering Mandarin Chinese classes, but I'd have to stay after school for that. :C

Everyone knows they just ripped off China anyway. True, true. My school was offering Mandarin Chinese classes, but I'd have to stay after school for that. :C

I'm not sure how it went, but bad China. /bias Oh wow... NO, only if they offer Japanese should you be willing to do that!

I am totally not proud of my own home country, wow. Well... I'm not sure why I'm calling it my home country.

I... should probably go to bed or something...

i know that, but...do you understand? ._.

oh thank gods

Do I understand how you've been feeling?

There were many many times (mostly in the past) where I'd go a day or longer without having spoken to Integ and I would feel anxious and feel lonely. My heart would ache to no end. But eventually, I tried reminding myself that even if it was a quiet day, I'd still find him again~ I will just keep myself occupied!! I would talk to all the other nice people and have some laughs and I would watch super fun/hilarious videos to keep myself entertained. Even now during the few quiet days or even moments there are, I feel a little achey but I still know to remind myself that I can't hold him every moment of my life x3 He will have his own freedom to do other things~! And I will await his return as patiently as I possibly can ^~^

It just feels better when I try to focus my thoughts on other things for the time being, and not worry too much on it.

I thought you said she said something that made you like her again x3

Edited by Freohr Datia