• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Shirley. Sorry if I'm not on Skype, but I won't have the laptop back until the weekend at best.

Steel?

Dedicated... I don't know. Detached... I'll be honest, I'm not a good judge, even in self-judging, so I can't comment at all, really.

Hi Shirley. Sorry if I'm not on Skype, but I won't have the laptop back until the weekend at best.

Dedicated... I don't know. Detached... I'll be honest, I'm not a good judge, even in self-judging, so I can't comment at all, really.

Yeah, as you said, it's tricky. I thought the ideas were cool, but judging character is a hell of a lot harder when you didn't write them. Why don't you just list the first three words you find describe your personality?

You strike me as calm, collected, and serious, by the way. :O

But he is an animal.

But but he has to pilot the Aquarion with an obnoxious girl who'd obsessed with her brother. Well, their mechs fuse and the girl orgasms. But still, obnoxious.

Ice is my affinity.

Yeah, as you said, it's tricky. I thought the ideas were cool, but judging character is a hell of a lot harder when you didn't write them. Why don't you just list the first three words you find describe your personality?

Scared socially awkard?

You strike me as calm, collected, and serious, by the way. :O

I suppose so my Internet facade really can come as that. Not that my IRL self isn't like this too, but it's easier to mantain the mask on the Internet.

Hi again.

*weeps* WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT YOU, ACACIA.

.... Okay so maybe I'm exaggerating a little. >_>

Maybe we can go back to PM's in the meantime? Again, standard sleep and school hours for my unavailability.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Maybe we can go back to PM's in the meantime? Again, standard sleep and school hours for my unavailability.

It would seem I would have to.... I hope the problem can be fixed soon though. I understand laptop issues and all.

Um... More like I feel I can trust him. Yes, I was overdoing it in my post. >_>

Oh. I understand. xD

I suppose so my Internet facade really can come as that. Not that my IRL self isn't like this too, but it's easier to mantain the mask on the Internet.

Funny how you call it a mask. Even in real life, people wear masks~.

As for my real life self, the core is the same, but I'm significantly less composed and bold.

It would seem I would have to.... I hope the problem can be fixed soon though. I understand laptop issues and all.

It's probably just the fan needing to be cleaned, or at worst, replaced. I don't expect any repair itself to be lengthy. At worst, I'd wait until Monday afternoon to pick it up again repaired since it'd be done by Sunday, when the store is closed.

Funny how you call it a mask. Even in real life, people wear masks~.

As for my real life self, the core is the same, but I'm significantly less composed and bold.

Everyone has a mask. How much we use them or how complex they are is what varies.

Crizzie~

*hug*

Everyone has a mask. How much we use them or how complex they are is what varies.

Yeah...In the worst cases, your mask is the polar opposite of your inside self.

rofl oh crizzie~

I know. I fail. XD