• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I edited my post again, but I do agree with a lot of things you say. YOU HELP ME.

I would probably still have been welcomed by TE even if my gender didn't say female, but that's just me. I just don't want people to think TE talks me BECAUSE I'm a girl. but then I can't say anything because you know, no one listens to the Shirley.

Heehee, so you did~

I think it's a mix of the rudeness of people there and that they just call this place better~ "they all just ignore me except for ____ and ____ >=o" and "this place is better because we welcome everybody"

I'm glad I help, that'd make that at least one thing I can manage to do x3

He often talks to girls, but he still talks to guys as well =3 Pfft I don't always get listened to~ In fact I tend to find my opinion is trusted the least because of how childish I and my ideals are!

Welp, that sucks.

yes it does. and being distracted too.

Shirley when yo gunna be home.

v

something something 9 - 5 mon - thurs + 1 hour train ride

something something 9 - 3 friday + 1 hour train ride

I think

exactly. except the first one is mon to thurs and the other one is Friday.

though today will be earlier cause mom.

Heehee, so you did~

I think it's a mix of the rudeness of people there and that they just call this place better~ "they all just ignore me except for ____ and ____ >=o" and "this place is better because we welcome everybody"

I'm glad I help, that'd make that at least one thing I can manage to do x3

He often talks to girls, but he still talks to guys as well =3 Pfft I don't always get listened to~ In fact I tend to find my opinion is trusted the least because of how childish I and my ideals are!

Mmm, I suppose, but people still get ignored here and everything. I dunno, I made a random post before and ran away because I didn't know what this was. And then I forgot why I came here. I know FE4 thread can be of jerks but... eh, I dunno. Both threads have good and bad attributes.
BUT YEAH, OF COURSE. You can do a lot though. D:
I suppose... yes he does. Some guys, I suppose. And I know, he and others were all talking about old days too sooo.. and I know I listen/trust your opinions!
Edited by Shirley

Hi everyone. How do you all find your first posts anyway.

By the way, I took that affinity quiz FD posted, I got water.

Well, I started off by going through all my notifications to find the day I first got one from here. After that, skimmed through the pages to find myself

Huh, I got Anima from it

Edited by Hero-King

Mmm, I suppose, but people still get ignored here and everything. I dunno, I made a random post before and ran away because I didn't know what this was. And then I forgot why I came here. I know FE4 thread can be of jerks but... eh, I dunno. Both threads have good and bad attributes.

BUT YEAH, OF COURSE. You can do a lot though. D:

I suppose... yes he does. Some guys, I suppose. And I know, he and others were all talking about old days too sooo.. and I know I listen/trust your opinions!

Guess so! =o I don't actually know myself since I've still only really been around for a few days! It's just the impression I've gotten so far, and from all the complaints I saw x3

Well.... so far I've learned to be more responsible for schoolio stuffs!! So I guess that's another thing I can do... Hopefully I can start greatly improving my grades...

Like he talks to Rey a lot

To ship him or make fun of him

Well at least some do ;u; It's like my instinct is to try help any sad people I find and it would help if not everything I say ends up completely pointless and wrong...

But anyway, I should let you know that I don't just ignore everything you say or think either!!

Okay guys, since when did we start a war between FE 4 thread and here?

I don't know. I haven't posted in FE4 Thread at all, so I can't talk about it with first hand experience like everyone else can.

Shirley's gotten a lot of advice in that place. Do you think that it's a bad thing for her to want that?

Which can gladly be given here, if asked

Or is that just me who would?

I don't know. I haven't posted in FE4 Thread at all, so I can't talk about it with first hand experience like everyone else can.

I've stopped by a few times, but I never really felt a place there

There is no war, Hero King.

Well, with how much bashing there is of it, I foresee it as a possibility

Spoiler alert: I forget what it was, but something Boney said, either a topic of his or a post, made Integrity tell me that he was thinking.......

and he told me he was thinking that next time we met, he would kiss me

AND NOW AHHHHH JPREBS YOU'VE JUST REMINDED ME AND NOW I'M GOING TO TURN INTO A NERVOUS WRECK BECAUSE AHH I HAVEN'T KISSED ANYONE BEFORE (AND NEITHER HAS HE) SO IDK WHAT TO EXPECT AND I'M JUST GOING TO FAINT AND I'm just gonna go curl up into a ball in this corner now...

I edited my post again, but I do agree with a lot of things you say. YOU HELP ME.

I would probably still have been welcomed by TE even if my gender didn't say female, but that's just me. I just don't want people to think TE talks me BECAUSE I'm a girl. but then I can't say anything because you know, no one listens to the Shirley.

no, there's no way te would have greeted you...but talked to you? yes, if you brought up a subject for him and made an effort.

I remember my first post. I was like "Hi all. *runs away*", and I wasn't intending to stay, but Shirley, Boney, and Jprebs changed my mind. :P

<3 <3 <3

what's wrong with our thread?

Boney, be more considerate.

Shirley's gotten a lot of advice in that place. Do you think that it's a bad thing for her to want that?

*shrug* how should i know? whenever i tried to talk to shirley about anything, she was hardheaded the whole time anyway

Boney pls

Nonsense Crizzie.

They are made for each other.

Shirley, Fre, kiss plz.

ROFL

I've stopped by a few times, but I never really felt a place there

yeah, that's the problem...you have to keep trying just to have a place in there

Spoiler alert: I forget what it was, but something Boney said, either a topic of his or a post, made Integrity tell me that he was thinking.......

that was probably my topic about a kiss on the cheek, or just me obsessing over my crush lolol

yeah, that's the problem...you have to keep trying just to have a place in there

This is only true if the gender tag in whatever internet place you frequent says "male." In almost every case, if it's known you're female, you get this huge reception and immediately get surrounded by people that want to know you, whether with good intentions or bad. It's the nature of the internet, and most non-mainstream communities. It's just the facts of the matter.