The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

This is a paradox of the highest order. :O

Are you saying I did something to this thread? o.o

I rather not think gender has anything to do with posting or anything, but eh...

Oh no! I don't mean that. I mean... if gender has an impact, then it did in here for me too. And I think it happens with you too, rofl. But now we have more females here too!!

Hmmm

Integrity has a gift that we were supposed to deliver a long time ago~

I'll leave you a comment or pm for when you get back since you can't view it yet, okay??

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... you can just share it if it's just a penguin. :D

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

=< /patpat I think Boney just doesn't like hearing bad about anything he likes... I wouldn't put much thought into it...

nobody likes hearing anything bad about what they like...it's not about that, it's more about the "both threads have bad points" "what's wrong with this thread?" "lol i dunno" convo exchange

What other visitors? They get greeted at times too. So some people aren't greeted. Not everyone is greeted here either.

fe4 thread almost never greets newcomers, but we almost always do...it's just true

I just feel like my opinions aren't really as readily accepted or read by others as opposed to, say, just like Fre. I'm not envious or anything, it's good that someone is accepting someone's opinions.

i don't who you're referring to, but i hope you aren't thinking of me as one of those people...

Then that's the same for me too. I don't like people talking bad about FE4 thread. Yes, I know it can be bad, but... I don't appreciate hearing negative either.

*shrug* can't help it

Wait what pictures????

Well...

Here you go then~

http://puu.sh/47ofV.jpg

I hope this can help put you into a better mooooooood~

NSFW or fanservice-y.

PENGUINS OMG. Can you post that on my profile so I can go save it at home? XDD

nobody likes hearing anything bad about what they like...it's not about that, it's more about the "both threads have bad points" "what's wrong with this thread?" "lol i dunno" convo exchange

fe4 thread almost never greets newcomers, but we almost always do...it's just true

i don't who you're referring to, but i hope you aren't thinking of me as one of those people...

*shrug* can't help it

I totally gave you a reason what was bad, dude, but if you wanna ignore it, fine.

And then sure, sometimes this thread greets people. And then when you get comfy in it, you'll end up being ignored. You may not feel like it, but it DOES happen, trust me. I don't wanna drop names because I'm pretty sure there's one person who would not want me to.

You sometimes ignore me too so.

so don't assume or falsely accuse me. If you don't want to hear me say people get ignored here, I don't want to hear the negative of both "thread homes" of mine. I haven't said anything bad about this thread, have I, besides being ignored? Honestly though? That's the only negative thing I can think of for this thread, so it's not like it's bad. Besides J being creepy at times, but that's just him and it's ignore-able.

I'm tired. I'm at work too. >__> And I have to leave soon too.

this page is super long and i'm scared/unwilling to read it all

lolol

I totally gave you a reason what was bad, dude, but if you wanna ignore it, fine.

And then sure, sometimes this thread greets people. And then when you get comfy in it, you'll end up being ignored. You may not feel like it, but it DOES happen, trust me. I don't wanna drop names because I'm pretty sure there's one person who would not want me to.

You sometimes ignore me too so.

so don't assume or falsely accuse me. If you don't want to hear me say people get ignored here, I don't want to hear the negative of both "thread homes" of mine. I haven't said anything bad about this thread, have I, besides being ignored? Honestly though? That's the only negative thing I can think of for this thread, so it's not like it's bad. Besides J being creepy at times, but that's just him and it's ignore-able.

well if you're comparing this and fe4 thread, and then say that "sometimes you get ignored" here, it doesn't look like a negative point because you say it happens in fe4 thread also.

...i'd really be interested in you pointing out when you get ignored, because i never see it happen, unless you count you making a post and nobody knowing how to respond to it...when have i ever ignored you other than that one time i was upset and moping over my crush not talking to me?

NSFW or fanservice-y.

PENGUINS OMG. Can you post that on my profile so I can go save it at home? XDD

Okay~

And okay!! =D

DAMN IT BUT THEN THE CONVERSATION HAD TO CONTINUE AND MY EFFORTS TO BRIGHTEN THE MOOD WERE FOR NAUGHT

UGUU

Oh oh oh hey Shirley

You wanna hear what was cool about that place? =o

They would have penguins on either side of you!!

And the floor had a see-through part!!

Where there was a tunnel that connected to both sides!

So you could watch the penguins swim to the other side underneath your feet~

Edited by Freohr Datia

well if you're comparing this and fe4 thread, and then say that "sometimes you get ignored" here, it doesn't look like a negative point because you say it happens in fe4 thread also.

...i'd really be interested in you pointing out when you get ignored, because i never see it happen, unless you count you making a post and nobody knowing how to respond to it...when have i ever ignored you other than that one time i was upset and moping over my crush not talking to me?

Not with me anyway. For FE4 thread ignoring, it's more from what I heard with others mostly. It's still a negative point for me. It's my own opinions anyway. does it really matter anyway, you don't like to hear negative things about things you like and I don't either (FE4 thread).

no not really that. There were other times too, but I just ended up not really... well, letting it bother me as much.

I don't think anyone else really cares for this conversation and I have to leave soon anyway so. I also wanna play on my phone at work instead. \o/

Okay~

And okay!! =D

DAMN IT BUT THEN THE CONVERSATION HAD TO CONTINUE AND MY EFFORTS TO BRIGHTEN THE MOOD WERE FOR NAUGHT

UGUU

Oh oh oh hey Shirley

You wanna hear what was cool about that place? =o

They would have penguins on either side of you!!

And the floor had a see-through part!!

Where there was a tunnel that connected to both sides!

So you could watch the penguins swim to the other side underneath your feet~

I'M SORRY.

OOOOOOOOOOOMG. BRB GOING TO THE ZOO THERE. WHAT ZOO IS THIS. *kidnapping Ein with me to the zoo*

I think J knows I think he's creepy. Or weird. \o/

Edited by Shirley

A BLUE PLANE

WITH ANTLERS

And idk what it's doing in that picture...

BUT I'M NOT A TATTLETALE

NO DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT SHIRLEY

INDIANAPOLIS ZOO

THE AQUARIUM IS RIGHT BY THE ENTRANCE

Ein would probably love that place since you can pet baby sharks there too =3

Edited by Freohr Datia

just drop it lol

I don't care anymore about being ignored, I accept it as being sensitive and shit. I just don't want my other "thread" home to be talked negatively about, okay? it's not just you, Boney.

NO DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT SHIRLEY
INDIANAPOLIS ZOO
THE AQUARIUM IS RIGHT BY THE ENTRANCE

Ein would probably love that place since you can pet baby sharks there too =3

OKAY I'M KIDNAPPING EIN TO INDANAPOLIS ZOO NOW. BRB GUYS.

Actually, I have to leave work now too. XD

I miss living in Indiana. It actually got cold in the fall and winter months. The fall was nice because of the crisp, cool air and all of the changing leaves(and the dead ones). The winter was best because everithing would be quiet thanks to the snow, it would be all pretty because it would be snowing, everything was ultra white. SIGH.

I hate how there isn't much info on Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy.