The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

I would've expected Sunny Milk if anyone Shirley.

Since I am sharing her with you...

M-maybe....

You're only having Flandre Scarlet as your theme because Ein wubs her.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*makes a penguin theme next then* jk it's Kirigiri next.

Edited by Shirley

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure how that qualifies as a weakness but okay

I don't see how you don't see it~

I'm strong beause I don't care what people think of me or see me as.

I am me, I am myself.

Maybe it's because you don't think the way ^he does

The fact that you worry about your appearance enough... that you'll go through an effort to change yourself just to look the way you want to look... It's like you're bowing down to the judgements of others? And maybe even the judgement of yourself.

You should just stand up for your own personality, spirit, body, mind, and not worry about peer pressure and the like!

You're weak to showing weakness because you let that shape your own mold! But you should stand up to expectations like that~

Like I'm constantly called a casual~ That's because I am a casual! But just because that makes people judge me for it, I'm not going to change the way I am. I probably wouldn't enjoy myself as much if I forced myself to act otherwise. And it's not like it does any harm to anybody =3

I hope you're understanding what I mean....

Bye guys. I might be back.

A little late, but bye Crizix!

Edited by Freohr Datia

Go penguin.

Why is it that I can dodge the place going high-ware with an argument nowadays... not that I complain...

IT'S ALL GOOD.

No!

*steals Flan back for Ein*

Spying on us.

Spies.

To catch up on what I missed while at school. There could be something aimed at me or something, after all.

Never. I'll protect you!

Er... I wouldn't let friends be talked about negatively. :<

I don't see how you don't see it~

Maybe it's because you don't think the way ^he does

The fact that you worry about your appearance enough... that you'll go through an effort to change yourself just to look the way you want to look... It's like you're bowing down to the judgements of others? And maybe even the judgement of yourself.

You should just stand up for your own personality, spirit, body, mind, and not worry about peer pressure and the like!

You're weak to showing weakness because you let that shape your own mold! But you should stand up to expectations like that~

Like I'm constantly called a casual~ That's because I am a casual! But just because that makes people judge me for it, I'm not going to change the way I am. I probably wouldn't enjoy myself as much if I forced myself to act otherwise. And it's not like it does any harm to anybody =3

I hope you're understanding what I mean....

A little late, but bye Crizix!

What? Peer pressure? Expectations? No, that's not it at all. I could care less how people see my appearance. I strive to lead and help others through my own example, which is why I remain strong for the sake of others. That doesn't mean I'm molding myself, I just put my feelings aside so that my despair doesn't affect anyone else in a negative way. Emotions are a contagious thing; by remaining positive and keeping a smile on my face, I indirectly allow someone else to do the same and therefore, inspire them to lead a better life. Yes, I have my own problems, but me feeling down will also put someone else down, which is why I keep it hidden.

I don't really care how people see me in the long run. All that I really care about is whether or not I was able to leave my mark on someone else's heart so that they can feel empowered to be a better person. Think of it as me trying to be a humanitarian in a way,or a role model.

Iunno why, but the air is kind of hostile here. That isn't good.

Soy beans are good.

Hey, Acacia. I had a dream that I had Ace Combat 6, I felt so awesome playing it. Of course, I was disappointed when I woke up.

Spies.

Never. I'll protect you!

Er... I wouldn't let friends be talked about negatively. :<

Spy on the base!?

Not negatively specifically. Like, if someone asked me something but I left not that soon after and so I didn't saw.

Hey, Acacia. I had a dream that I had Ace Combat 6, I felt so awesome playing it. Of course, I was disappointed when I woke up.

Oh, interesting. So who were you, yourself, Garuda 1, a Strigon member... the main operator of the Chandelier? Wait, you can't play that last one...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

So you mean you're bottling everything... At first you were making it sound like you just didn't want to look weak, partly because of your username

That's not easy. Some people just need to let it out~ Others are very willing to help.

Nobody expects anybody to be a martyr~ We are social creatures, so we rely on each other! It's really not easy just shouldering everything and letting it stack. It isn't healthy either. How can you expect to be helpful of others if you are kept down by all your own troubles? x3

It isn't going to help you strive. And there's nothing wrong with taking care of one's self. There's nothing weak about getting help. And people aren't going to die just because you brought down their own feelings with your own problems~ Nor should they care that you are doing so.

Perhaps that makes me completely evil, with the fact that I whine about everything~