The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

stop hanging out in the wrong parts of sf!! but yeah...ps4 is safe for its sales though...and that's thanks to the xbox one.

as for my crush, it's just a really great friendship right now, and i don't plan on confessing to her anytime soon. i don't think she likes me back, but...gosh could she be anymore perfect? ✰_✰

oh and also, RANDOMAN!!! *tackle glomps*

Biasedness aside, I still think the PS4 will have a slow start, since all console starts this gaming generation have been slow, and Sony has had a history of having their previous gen console being supported more than their current gen console (the PS1 still had quite a lot of support when the PS2 was out, and the PS2 was a lot more prioritized and active than the PS3 for one or two years after the PS3's release). Also, there aren't any "big hits" for the PS4 that will be released that soon after the PS4 launch except for maybe Infamous Second Son.

That's good to hear. I really hope your friendship will still stay strong when she finds out your feelings. Mine have had a tendancy to fall apart, and it's a really painful thing to deal with.

• Replies 180.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

as for my crush, it's just a really great friendship right now, and i don't plan on confessing to her anytime soon. i don't think she likes me back, but...gosh could she be anymore perfect? ✰_✰

I have to say, that's a really great thought to have. I have to say I agree and I understand you completely in how you feel. Yes, I'm still quite certain that he doesn't really know how serious I feel but eh, it's okay. Like you said, when you really, really like someone, they seem like they're perfect and they're all good in your eyes. and I really applaud and understand about keeping a great friendship intact instead. I agree too.

/sappy

*sings Korean in head*

Edited by Shirley

Biasedness aside, I still think the PS4 will have a slow start, since all console starts this gaming generation have been slow, and Sony has had a history of having their previous gen console being supported more than their current gen console (the PS1 still had quite a lot of support when the PS2 was out, and the PS2 was a lot more prioritized and active than the PS3 for one or two years after the PS3's release). Also, there aren't any "big hits" for the PS4 that will be released that soon after the PS4 launch except for maybe Infamous Second Son.

That's good to hear. I really hope your friendship will still stay strong when she finds out your feelings. Mine have had a tendancy to fall apart, and it's a really painful thing to deal with.

mm...i dunno. kingdom hearts 3 was announced and that is HUGE.

I have to say, that's a really great thought to have. I have to say I agree and I understand you completely in how you feel. Yes, I'm still quite certain that he doesn't really know how serious I feel but eh, it's okay. Like you said, when you really, really like someone, they seem like they're perfect and they're all good in your eyes. and I really applaud and understand about keeping a great friendship intact instead. I agree too.

/sappy

mm. as much as i'd like to be able to tell her how much i do like her, you should never underestimate how great it is to be this close to someone you like! lots of people can barely even speak to their crushes. granted...i never would have had this crush if we weren't good friends first.

shirley weeb as ever

*bonks justin on the head with a newspaper*

hi shirley

since when are you a weeb

oh welcome!!

mm. as much as i'd like to be able to tell her how much i do like her, you should never underestimate how great it is to be this close to someone you like! lots of people can barely even speak to their crushes. granted...i never would have had this crush if we weren't good friends first.

Exaaaactly. That's true, it's a great feeling to have someone really close... and well, I... probably liked him before and time had the feelings grow as we got closer. Liking someone is great, but friends can be even better. :D

Yay, hi Emerald. :D *pokes*

Edited by Shirley

mm...i dunno. kingdom hearts 3 was announced and that is HUGE.

Yeah, there's no doubt that Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy XV will be huge, but they likely won't be coming out that soon after the PS4's release (maybe the second half of 2014 at best). I was mostly talking about big selling titles the PS4 will have during its launch period.

...sorry if I'm sounding too anti-Sony. I guess the heavy SF Sony fanboys have been getting to me.

I'm really glad to see you in better spirits regarding relationships. Bad past experiences regarding women you liked can be so hard to recover from.

I know. You think they'd at least leave and go on a Sony based forum, instead of posting about their Sony fanboyism and bashing Nintendo on a Nintendo based forum. They keep complaining about Nintendo and the fanbase, when their biased Sony posts are so much more worse than most things Nintendo fans posts, and Sony literally can do no wrong in their eyes (at least Nintendo fans acknowledge things like heavily relying on existing IPs and slow starts on console momentum, while no one complains about Sony being unoriginal and constantly ripping off everything Nintendo does, including touch screens, Mario Kart, Smash Bros, and the Wii Remote). I remember a certain member (I'll leave her name anonymous, just to be nice) saying PS3 was the best and most successful home console of the 2nd generation, and arguing that the Wii's and XBox 360's (this was during the time that XBox 360 was outselling the PS3) sales lead over the PS3 meant nothing, because "The Wii's attach rate is low and the 360 fails in Japan." There was also a different member arguing that the PS Vita's poor sales aren't noteworthy or worth "rubbing in" compared to the Wii U's poor sales (yes, this is all on SF).

It really makes me wish the PS4 will fail miserably, and that both the failure of the PS4 and Vita will remove Sony from the gaming industry forever (a dark thing to wish for, I know). Sony never would've been in the gaming industry anyways if Nintendo didn't push them in that direction with the SNES CD add-on they were planning, so those Sony fanboys should at least pay respect to that fact.

Well, I wish you luck. And uh, don't let yourself get too hurt if things don't work out. I've had that happen to me way too many times already...

You know, the PSP outsold the vita for the first year after the latter's release.

And you know what's interesting, my brother want Sony to drop from making consoles so Nathan Drake can join SSB, similar to Sonic.

I feel like Boney takes the word crush to mean something different than I do... either that or he's a lot more careful about crushing on people~

I've had many many crushes on people I don't even know, and I use crush as if I want to get to know them more and can't call it love until I know them more. (and that they just look pretty is all~) Then when I get to really know a person, I call that more than a crush.

I don't know what the actual meaning of "crush" is though, I've never looked it up x3

Edited by Freohr Datia

*pokes Randoman*

and perhaps he does, Fre. For one thing, I wouldn't call mine as a crush than just being flat out in love.... with a friend! ;O;

Edited by Shirley

A concept that cannot be explained with words. If it can, then it's not love.

Because emotions, such as love, is subjective.

Edited by Shirley