• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

It's either Mami Tomoe or idk who it is, the two sigs that are not Mami are from the same image and google translate said one of the tags translated to "Original"

(my sig is made of 4 images that are shuffled..... I'm considering adding a 5th one though~)

Edited by Freohr Datia

1. I would just ignore those people and not react.

2. Exactly. There was some guy in the FE4 Thread that wanted to make love with Nighty only to get your attention.

3. Whatever they say shouldn't effect you if they don't agree with what you think. And good Morning, Fre. ^~^

<3

It's either Mami Tomoe or idk who it is, the two sigs that are not Mami are from the same image and google translate said one of the tags translated to "Original"

(my sig is made of 4 images that are shuffled..... I'm considering adding a 5th one though~)

for some reason, it usually shows my favorite one: http://puu.sh/48y8Z.png

it knows XP

oooooooh

wait how is it shuffled? :O cause I just see it now.

and i'm still sleepy. ;o;

grumpybumpers!

Crashman/Zak taught me/fe4 thread a long long time ago~

For some reason, either it shows the same again and again out of chance since there's only 4, or it only changes after a long while or if I refresh or something... I dunno! But if you keep refreshing the page, you'll likely see it change!

Idk what my favourite is!! But I think I prefer the brown-haired girl with the dark maybe sorta wine-reddish outfit between the two girls from the same image =D

I really really love the ones with Mami though~ They're so pretty!! And the one that shows Mami so happy and maybe sorta hopeful-looking as well almost makes me wanna cry, with how that show is like ;u;

Edited by Freohr Datia

grumpybumpers!

Crashman/Zak taught me/fe4 thread a long long time ago~

For some reason, either it shows the same again and again out of chance since there's only 4, or it only changes after a long while or if I refresh or something... I dunno! But if you keep refreshing the page, you'll likely see it change!

Idk what my favourite is!! But I think I prefer the brown-haired girl with the dark maybe sorta wine-reddish outfit between the two girls from the same image =D

I really really love the ones with Mami though~ They're so pretty!! And the one that shows Mami so happy and maybe sorta hopeful-looking as well almost makes me wanna cry, with how that show is like ;u;

Is that some kinda program or website? :O

I see. No wonder why it changes sometimes that I see it. I think I like the teary-eyed one!! /depressing

Is that some kinda program or website? :O

I see. No wonder why it changes sometimes that I see it. I think I like the teary-eyed one!! /depressing

Website!

It's okay, I really love it, it's still really pretty even if she's saaaaaaaaad

the one that you kept using back when you guys shipped me and crizzie! lol

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

but it's the shipping emote. D: and I can't paste on SF on my work PC. :(

I know a PKL =o

At first when I saw you, Lucas, I thought PKL had changed his name~ Then Night kindly informed me that you were not him =3

I think the same thing happened to most people when I first signed up, except for the few who already knew me.