• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, Hero-King, but Breezy just seems to be one of those people who never appreciates it when people are nice (while at the same time complaining about people not being nice) and he never wants help (despite asking for all the attention about how depressed he's feeling that he does)

Keep dealing with him if you want, it's a very noble effort and that's really nice of you and I respect that, but I think he isn't going to let it go anywhere... And it'll probably only work if he lets it work.

Maybe if you could somehow convince him to let you...

Edited by Freohr Datia

Keep dealing with him if you want, it's a very noble effort and that's really nice of you and I respect that, but I think he isn't going to let it go anywhere... And it'll probably only work if he lets it work.

This. That's how you know if psychotherapy will help someone or not.

I don't even think that relates to the point I was making...

But anyway, I guess they just weren't paying attention to the fact that it was getting quieter. All they saw was the red flag.

My point wasn't to do if you were victim or not, though, it's just that I think you were making them sound more harsh than they were really being. And I agreed they could have tried going about it a different way, but at the same time I don't think they were "ganging up" on you. Because I don't think that's the right term for it... It's not what it looked to me at least. But I never said they didn't do anything the wrong way, though.

TBH, I forgot the point you were making...

I'm just not used to being under the radar like that, so I guess I just assumed they were ganging up on me. *shrugs*

I'm sorry, Hero-King, but Breezy just seems to be one of those people who never appreciates it when people are nice (while at the same time complaining about people not being nice) and he never wants help (despite asking for all the attention about how depressed he's feeling that he does)

Maybe if you could somehow convince him to let you...

Well it was supposed to be a joke.

(I used to have one, back during my late teenage years)

I know.

Shirley is going to stab Interest in 3...2...1....

*sta---* never mind. *runs away from BLS instead*

Well according to BLS I am effective in the arts of evasion through running in circles

That because everyone aims for where you are rather than where you're gonna be.