• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp this is legit.

Sox5THI.jpg

Lol I wish I found this sooner.

userfriendlyieuserfrien.jpg

Blasphemy.

lolololol Interest.

Although I actually use IE at work only because the website we use is only compatible with IE.

do you understand my member title?

A friends love. Of course you can do the same to know what both my sig and avy say.

No more Flareon?

4gc.gif

Yup ;~; He was.... a guy who asked me out only a couple days after we met... I told him "whooooaaaaa too quick, I wanna get to know you more firstest" and now I'm glad I chose to, because now I get to say he didn't become my boyfriend ;~; He was.... very untrustworthy. Because he was a huge liaaaaar

Also he was a little creepy

......... Oh noooooo D=

Forceful.
Well...Shi-

I DON'T REMEMBER.

Florina is the highest level on my team right now. Oops? >_>

..... Rough and reckless, I see. And ewwww, yeah, that was good for you not to let him be one... I hate liars. ;-; and creepers.

It's okay! They won't do it again! .... I hope. Unless they wanna hear me scream in the office again.

^This.

It really was... I'll have to return the favour by not letting him do it again~

The way this other guy lies... is to get attention. The way this other guy is a creep... is by asking out almost every single girl he meets, by often having sexual stuff on his mind, and... well I just became absolutely sick of him when he bragged about the way he beat up this other guy in school, he was describing in detail the damage he had done... and he was so smug about it... it was absolutely sickening.

And even after I decided "sorry, I do not want to be your girlfriend" he kept pestering me again and again to ask what he could do to change and asked me again and again to reconsider. But in my mind I was just GOD JUST LEAVE ME ALONE ;A;

Sorry if my whining is getting long, but ahhhhhhhhhhhh I really did not like him~

He has to realize that once you've done what he just did especially for the first time...it cannot be repaired. -.-

*stabs Ein*

THIS WHAT?

If that helps you return the favor! But it shows he caaaaaaares. ;-;

...Ew.... That is so disgusting.... I would... well, I wouldn't be able to, but I wanna say I'd like to kick his butt. I'm probably incapable of doing it physically, but that is really disgusting and repulsive. You should have said that to him when he asked what he could do to change. "LEAVE ME ALONE, CREEP." Or maybe without the creep part. I dunno.

IT'S FINE. I don't like creeps either. :(

The problem is that he has no compassion. -.-

Florina is the best.

In FE7's Falcoknights. Yep.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Letty pls.

OMG NICKNAME

Not even I could come up with Letty ;u;

Also /late but I'm actually the opposite of whoever said they like just about any vegetable as long as it isn't cooked. I prefer cooked veggies~ Like broccoli and corn and green beans and peas and potatoes and especially carrots, I used to think I didn't like carrots but then when I had them cooked they felt more flavourful so I liked them~

And my favourite vegetable is also corn =3

Edited by Freohr Datia