• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Hero-King, I was wondering, how tolerant are you of racist jokes? I'm asking since there's a big variety of answers to that question, and I'm wondering if it's something we should avoid around you.

I'm personally okay with them to an extent, and usually as long as they are more funny than hurtful, I don't have a problem with them.

Hey Hero-King, I was wondering, how tolerant are you of racist jokes? I'm asking since there's a big variety of answers to that question, and I'm wondering if it's something we should avoid around you.

I'm personally okay with them to an extent, and usually as long as they are more funny than hurtful, I don't have a problem with them.

I never liked them, but I can tolerate them to a certain degree. I mean, I've heard my share of racial jokes, about many races. As long as the joke doesn't oppress the particular race, I can tolerate

Oh. Hahaha. I suppose. XD

And what's VMA.

WE NEEDED A TOPIC TOO SO. \o/

VMA= Video Music Awards

I never liked them, but I can tolerate them to a certain degree. I mean, I've heard my share of racial jokes, about many races. As long as the joke doesn't oppress the particular race, I can tolerate

Ah, okay. I was just wondering since there's this video I've been wanting to post here, but it's does have an implicit racist joke and I don't want to risk offending anyone here (though in the comments, this one black guy admitted to bursting out laughing at the joke).

I guess once I get ZM's approval, it should be safe to post.

Edited by Randoman

Ah, okay. I was just wondering since there's this video I've been wanting to post here, but it's does have an implicit racist comment joke and I don't want to risk offending anyone here (though in the comments, this one black guy admitted to bursting out laughing at the joke).

It's all right. After having to deal with them in high school, you learn to get used to em. I don't let it get to me. Though I'll admit there are some that are actually funny. For example, the "Ni**** Be Like" memes all over the internet. All in all, it really depends on the joke. If he did, then I guess it's safe to post it

Hi Mewyeon! Don't be afraid to post. Just say anything you want. That's what we basically do in this thread.

Alright, I guess I'll post it. I apologize Hero-King and ZM in advance if it's too much:

Edited by Randoman

Alright, I guess I'll post it. I apologize Hero-King and ZM in advance if it's too much:

That wasn't all that bad. White isn't in the rainbow either, so it evens out. But Yoshi eating him for saying it xD

Ugh Shirley.

First you get rid of your Flandre theme so I have to pick up the slack, now this?

sodisappointshirley

what are you talking about

I still have Flan on my skype.

Speaking of which, I better head to bed... but after I post some more updates.

[spoiler=LTP Awakening]

Paralogue 8: A Duel Disgraced

Deployed: Shirley, Acacia, Finnian, Boney, Vashi, Jprebs, Criz, Wynne, Daisuke, Levant, Soul, Mark, Zak.

Kairi time.

MVP: Daisuke & Wynne, 11 turns.

Supports:

ZakxVashi: Pie tasting.

KairixAce: Her daughter can't learn to ride a horse.

KairixZak: Sparring partner but... her father is sick... from her own cooking!

Pairing:

DaisukexWynne

Skirmish 34:

Deployed: bearclaw, Super Death Mech Deluxe, Darros, Randoman, Ice Sage, Kalas, Kairi, Zak, Ein,

Mark, Levant, Soul.

Supports:

SoulxLevant: Levant believes in equality in law.

Chapter 21:

Deployed: Shirley, Acacia, Adelaide, Ryuzaki, Melody, Sask, Emerald, Freohr, Wynne, Daisuke, Mark, Soul, Levant, Soul, Zak.

We learn a bit more about Grima from Adelaide as we approach Plegia Castle. And then we notice there are guards hiding in the shadows. As Randy and Iris shows up, they show their true...colors. Randy wants the Fire Emblem and he will do nothing to get it! Then I lead us away... oh god, why did I assign Randy as Validar.

MVP: Sask & Melody, 18 turns. Just as we are about to escape, Randy jumps in and hurts Acacia... and somehow has control over me to steal the Fire Emblem for him! Oh no! Now Randy has the Fire Emblem with all the gemstones intact!

I'm all distraught over being controlled by Randy that I suggest leaving me behind, but Acacia will hear none of that. Even BLS is trying to console me! And we see that Adelaide is contemplating... Oh oh we get that scene?

Adelaide confronts me to sacrifice me... and of course I will accept the judgement. EVEN IF YOU'RE NOT MY DAUGHTER. And then Acacia comes to interrupt his daughter. Whoa, he actually yells at her to lower her sword. Although considering she's a flier, why is she still able to wield the Falchion? inb4shot.

Supports:

ShirleyxWynne: Wynne decides she doesn't want to give up her battle cries but she'll do it only when it's safe.

Skirmish 35:

Deployed: TE, BLS, mewyeon, Rey, Fia, ZM,Levant, Soul, Ein, Mark, Wynne, Daisuke.

And off I go! Goooooood night people!

Edited by Elize