• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck everything.

Fucking christ.

Aw, what's wrong? D:

Numbers! Because what could be better than the blessings of Mathematics and the measurable?

should i release the ornes now or later

Ḭ̶̡̝͓͎̳̻̙̬̠͉̗̹͚͕̪̇̊͑̆̃ͦͬͨ͛ͩͩͬ̒ͬ̎͝ ̷̶̡̡̛̩̘̪̬̠̪͖͖͈̮̟̄̅ͬ͐̽ͭͮ͑̎ͅh̷͎̮̝̗͔̙̣̮͖̳̝̰͔̖̮̰ͫͬ͆̄͡ͅͅa̷̵̴̟̼̮̮̥͇̫͇̤̫͌͒̎͒̋̓̑ͮ̍̀̾̀̚͞v̶̯̰̤̬͖̼̭̲̼̣̪̲̟̈́ͬͫ̎̎̉̇͑̏͌͋ͮ̀̕͡͡ê̶͈͚̻͔͖̹̔̈͒̀͒̅̾̇̓̐̑̉̏ͧͭ̃ͣͅ ̈́ͯͣ͂̿̉ͪͪͫ͆̊̊́̑́҉̧̫͖̪̮͟r̷͚̱̟͚͓̪̠̝̤͖̗̱̝̋͑ͯ̐ͮ͐̍̕͢͠͝ę͎̳͚̱͈̼̺̬͔̒̃ͬ̎ͭ̉̅͛̿͒̾̓͘͜͠t̛̑̂̔ͪ̊ͦ͋͌ͥ̓̂ͯ̚̕̕҉̖͍̺͍͔̞̬̕ͅứ̶̠̝̯͓͖̲͚̩̩̦͙̤̾̎̐́ͅȓͬ͐͌̒ͫ̔ͮͮ̌̈͌̆̑͒͢͜҉̯̼͇͚͢͞ň̹͖̟̗͔̹͈̝ͧͦ̊̀͡e̵̦̖̹͖̙̜̠̞̗͓̬̻͖ͨͩ̋́͘͞d̸̖͓̬͉̞͇͔̹͓̺̟͍̗̎͋ͯ̌ͤ̉̽̆́̚̚.̗̫̥͕̪̝̬̻̭͇̭̳̝̘̦͇̊ͨ͛̿ͥ̃ͮ̀ͅͅ

Ḭ̶̡̝͓͎̳̻̙̬̠͉̗̹͚͕̪̇̊͑̆̃ͦͬͨ͛ͩͩͬ̒ͬ̎͝ ̷̶̡̡̛̩̘̪̬̠̪͖͖͈̮̟̄̅ͬ͐̽ͭͮ͑̎ͅh̷͎̮̝̗͔̙̣̮͖̳̝̰͔̖̮̰ͫͬ͆̄͡ͅͅa̷̵̴̟̼̮̮̥͇̫͇̤̫͌͒̎͒̋̓̑ͮ̍̀̾̀̚͞v̶̯̰̤̬͖̼̭̲̼̣̪̲̟̈́ͬͫ̎̎̉̇͑̏͌͋ͮ̀̕͡͡ê̶͈͚̻͔͖̹̔̈͒̀͒̅̾̇̓̐̑̉̏ͧͭ̃ͣͅ ̈́ͯͣ͂̿̉ͪͪͫ͆̊̊́̑́҉̧̫͖̪̮͟r̷͚̱̟͚͓̪̠̝̤͖̗̱̝̋͑ͯ̐ͮ͐̍̕͢͠͝ę͎̳͚̱͈̼̺̬͔̒̃ͬ̎ͭ̉̅͛̿͒̾̓͘͜͠t̛̑̂̔ͪ̊ͦ͋͌ͥ̓̂ͯ̚̕̕҉̖͍̺͍͔̞̬̕ͅứ̶̠̝̯͓͖̲͚̩̩̦͙̤̾̎̐́ͅȓͬ͐͌̒ͫ̔ͮͮ̌̈͌̆̑͒͢͜҉̯̼͇͚͢͞ň̹͖̟̗͔̹͈̝ͧͦ̊̀͡e̵̦̖̹͖̙̜̠̞̗͓̬̻͖ͨͩ̋́͘͞d̸̖͓̬͉̞͇͔̹͓̺̟͍̗̎͋ͯ̌ͤ̉̽̆́̚̚.̗̫̥͕̪̝̬̻̭͇̭̳̝̘̦͇̊ͨ͛̿ͥ̃ͮ̀ͅͅ

Welcome back...How the heck do you type that?

I'll be around. I'm just about to record my next video of Fire Emblem Monshou No Nazo Book I FE 3 Girls Run. Ch17.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Welcome back...How the heck do you type that?

Text generator thing. It's...possible to manually type it but it's a pain to do.

[6:56:02 PM] PKLucas531: please don't do that text anywhere ever again

It's only part of this theme. It'll change in like...a few days. Probably sooner if I can get this gif I'm making within the size limit sooner.

Edited by Interest

The times mods actually care about signature sizes is very very random D=

There are many members whose overall signatures are/were too tall, but they've been allowed to get away with it.

And once Mumu/Charlie used a gif in his signature which clearly was too large of a file size and he got away with keeping it the whole time

The times mods actually care about signature sizes is very very random D=

There are many members whose overall signatures are/were too tall, but they've been allowed to get away with it.

And once Mumu/Charlie used a gif in his signature which clearly was too large of a file size and he got away with keeping it the whole time

Eh. I managed to get away with a large gif too (I thought the total limit was 600kb with no individual image size limit) but I quickly changed it.

Either way, fixed. Also Zalgo text in general is just dodgy to use I guess (technically it doesn't actually modify the lines above and below. Kind of like certain typed characters, it just goes into other lines as a visual effect , which was why I thought it'd be fine. ;o)

mods don't care for sig sizes

:Kappa:

OH GODS NOO!! *runs away from Ornes*

*sends an Orne after Hero-King*

<3

It's supposed to be more readable though (if you select it).

Not sure why it's not.

Maybe it's this site's formatting?