• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

The main problem people had is that Boney said they were bullying him, but all they were doing was trying to defend somebody who just got insulted. Is that bullying? Not at all. They went overboard with Boney as well but maybe it's because he always refuses to understand things and so he helped cause it to drag on, I think Boney just needs to learn what he's talking about and not care so much about his own pride. Because in a way defending somebody who spoke so rudely is like an insult to Lumi again, as if people should just let her get picked on and do nothing about it, otherwise those people will be considered bullies, so his pride is just causing more harm. Maybe it shouldn't be but that's certainly what it looked like and I can understand those people for disrespecting that about him.

It's not even about just Lumi. I take offense to racist comments like "go back to [country]" because it's not okay. "Go back to China" is one step away from "go back to Korea", or "go back to Japan" or "go back to whatever non-English speaking country you came from because you're not good enough." I'm getting so very tired of people saying that "maybe it's overreacting" as well. Just because you wouldn't react in that matter, doesn't mean that other people should NOT have. By not reacting at all, you are in a way enabling people to think that these kind of comments are okay or that you shouldn't think twice before saying it. It's really NOT okay.

Go ahead and think I'm a terrible person, Boney. Just go ahead because I don't care what you think about me. You've shown that you do not respect me, or my friends, and that you yourself are hardly rational. I don't care. You're not worth my time.

Um... he's joking? Well and he claims he's making fun of ZM but... I still haven't gotten an answer on that, since Boney's the one who was calling the SF skype group a circlejerk group, not him... Which is funny since not all the users who got mad at NM are even in the skype group

I got made fun of? Joy.

Uh oh time to advertise for Aiku again

Ummm yes they do, and yes it is? (.... sorta...?)

Report should all be evaluated and won't be set aside just because somebody's new. Only way a report will be discarded and not acted upon is probably if whoever got reported didn't actually break any rules. And reporting is almost like a member's duty to help call mods over to find where there's trouble and hand out the warns for it!! You don't have to, really, but I don't think it's quite accurate to say it didn't involve you...

Integrity said he was disappointed in the staff, for not warning people who did any flaming... He can't help it though because it's in a section that he isn't in charge of~

Really? Well more respect for the other Int then if that's true.

I was surprised that thread didn't get locked SOONER given how the flame war was in full force by page 2.

It made me sick inside. It was like watching a typical League of Legends forum argument.

Edited by Interest

It's not even about just Lumi. I take offense to racist comments like "go back to [country]" because it's not okay. "Go back to China" is one step away from "go back to Korea", or "go back to Japan" or "go back to whatever non-English speaking country you came from because you're not good enough." I'm getting so very tired of people saying that "maybe it's overreacting" as well. Just because you wouldn't react in that matter, doesn't mean that other people should NOT have. By not reacting at all, you are in a way enabling people to think that these kind of comments are okay or that you shouldn't think twice before saying it. It's really NOT okay.

Go ahead and think I'm a terrible person, Boney. Just go ahead because I don't care what you think about me. You've shown that you do not respect me, or my friends, and that you yourself are hardly rational. I don't care. You're not worth my time.

Maybe I'm just a general pushover. Which is fine by me, since when the time calls for it,

I kill people.

Also, Boney, your still cool with me.

mmhm. i can't respect people who were disrespectful first. you weren't who i thought you were, sangyul.

You know how the saying goes-

*puts in heavy Italian mobster accent*

'Respect is not given, it is earned. You have done nothing to earn my respect'

I don't care if I'm the only one who says that, I still love that line!

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

mmhm. i can't respect people who were disrespectful first. you weren't who i thought you were, sangyul.

You don't know me at all, Boney. You don't know me at all. You were plenty disrespectful yourself to my friends before anything I ever said to you, so thank you for giving me a legitimate reason to wash my hands of you.

You don't know me at all, Boney. You don't know me at all. You were plenty disrespectful yourself to my friends before anything I ever said to you, so thank you for giving me a legitimate reason to wash my hands of you.

I like hand washing. It keeps the world cleaner.

Hey brother, how's it going? *changes topic*

And Anon, how's the hacking practice?

...good. Working on modules, tile sets and some technical set up. We're using an FE8 engine so far, which isn't quite as popular, but we'll manage.

...good. Working on modules, tile sets and some technical set up. We're using an FE8 engine so far, which isn't quite as popular, but we'll manage.

It's what we'll need, since I plan for there to be Mage Knights.

i know your rock-headed enough to think that just because someone said something you would find offensive, he deserves to be bullied by everyone with no mercy.

like what? integrity? ofc i was disrespectful to him. he's just an arrogant mod who thinks posts that he doesn't like shouldn't even exist.