The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

30445969.jpg

I like how WereKeine Sukusuku is sighing, like she's saying, 'I can't beilive these jerks are eating my house'.

Also, drop it. Everyone is on edge.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

@HeroKing

Trust me.

Leave em be at a time like this and they come crawling back to you before you know it. Have one in the family and Angel (FEGirl100/DevilHunerLady/SwordMasterMia)that are the same way.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

fixed

Sheesh man, have a little more self-confidence. Also, your example doesn't make sense because 'fair' would force one to rely soley on competence, so it would not cancel out incompetence.

it's the skype circlejerkwhat else would a skypechat be4dr00.png4dr0N.png4dr1y.pngTO YOUR DEFENSE SIR MASTER SHIN

I dunno. Don't use Skype. Also-

Rule 77- in the presence of Celtic people, skilled combatants and geniuses, any form of masturbation is strictly disallowed.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

Shirley, instead of posting things like that to get such reactions, talk it out with someone?

I didn't post that just to get reactions but you always say that about me. Talk with someone? Yes, I'll talk it out with someone who doesn't even talk to me LOL.

I don't post about my depressed thoughts for sympathy or for 'such reactions', but since someone like him won't get it, whatever. None of you will understand anyway.

Edited by Elize

@Hero King

I've got in fights with them sometimes. Left them alone...came back to me in two weeks. See...be patient. Just like whenever they aren't down, they get awesome as hell.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

@Hero King

I've got in fights with them sometimes. Left them alone...came back to me in two weeks. See...be patient. Just like whenever they aren't down, they get awesome as hell.

So you're telling me to leave Shirley to herself for the time being?

Edited by Hero-King

I don't post about my depressed thoughts for sympathy or for 'such reactions', but since someone like him won't get it, whatever. None of you will understand anyway.

Aya, Skype me.

ok

So you're telling me to leave Shirley to herself for the time being?

No. Not completely.

But with bipolar folks reacting like that...sometimes it is best to let them sort out their feelings themselves. We've helped her before. Because she wasn't seriously hurt like she is now. By talking to them whenever they tore up like this (Especially now) may make them even worse.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

This whole situation is ridiculous. Why can't we all just get along? :C

idk -.-

@ZM

I second that. She needs to get Skype.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

At this rate, I just might but this computer sucks!

Err...wha...?

Really?! What is your Windows?
-XP
-Vista
NM wasn't a bad person (Until that racism incident) and scaring two girls off. -.-
Edited by Dark_Huntress

Yeah

I kind of dislike drama irl

I dislike it a lot actually

Me too. I live in a house full of fucking drama queens. I certainly don't need more shit on the internet. Sigh.

The Star Trek one, I take it...?

Of course!

(The street fighter one, I take it?)

Never watched Star Trek... ^^;

Really?! What is your Windows?
-XP
-Vista

XP. It's at least 6 years old and loves to lag and freeze at random times.

By the way, this isn't first time widespread drama has happened in SF. Just some for your information.

I'm new. Am I excused for my ignorance? :c

Edited by Crizix

By the way, this isn't first time widespread drama has happened in SF. Just some for your information.

You weren't specifically talking to me, but I have the compulsive need to state that I know this^.

Edited by David the Great