• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Things sure got quite heated here while I was hanging out with my best friend today. I'm not really sure if it's better if I sit out and let you guys calm down or if I should intervene.

Hello, and well, I don't know. I'm just going with the flow here.

Things sure got quite heated here while I was hanging out with my best friend today. I'm not really sure if it's better if I sit out and let you guys calm down or if I should intervene.

Really? Well, I hope you enjoye yourself. And don't worry, things have noticeably cooled down!

Marth is almost an exact lucina rehash so no. Eirika, hmmm I dunno. But Alm, just dominates, being a dread fighter

I happened to like that design still, very regal, but if I had to choose a different one it would be Ephraim or Roy.

Ah. I'm kind of wanting to see what thread they were all talking about though. I have no intention of reviving the argument, I just want to get more insight on what actually happened. All I can understand is NinjaMonkey said to Lumi "Go back to China" in response to her saying her English wasn't good, and things went really bad from there.

Ugh, I should just go to bed. Bye all.

Ah. I'm kind of wanting to see what thread they were all talking about though. I have no intention of reviving the argument, I just want to get more insight on what actually happened. All I can understand is NinjaMonkey said to Lumi "Go back to China" in response to her saying her English wasn't good, and things went really bad from there.

Yeah, it was too quick for me to comprehend at first.

Please, don't mention it. PLEASE!!!!

And at that, good night everyone!

Alright. Though I'm still really curious. A simple link would satisfy my curiousity (even in a PM and I won't say anything more once I get the link).

Anyways, hanging out with my friend was quite awesome, with lots of all you can eat sushi at the local sushi train (local for him, anyways), Playstation All Stars Battle Royale, and Mortal Kombat.

[spoiler=SRW A Playthrough]Scenario 11 – The flash of nightmare

We near Solomon; thanks to Giganos and the aliens, the Federation’s influence in space has diminished, and Solomon is one of, if not THE last foothold they have out here. If they lose it, they won’t be able to act in space. Nightmare starts to think on things, and wonder if firing the nuke at the Federation forces is really what Operation Stardust is about.

Meanwhile the Zeons are ready to put their plan in motion. Ayanami however trembles at the sight of the GP-02, and CA wonders if it means she is more sensible to the light of hatred the Gundam emanates.

Back at the Argama, Ninji can do nothing to repair the broken part of my mecha at the moment, but will see what he can do later.

Meanwhile in Mars, the Nadesico has reached the survivors from the attack, and currently have one of them on board, DreadKnight. She is stating that they won’t leave Mars. She reveals she’s the one who designed the Nadesico, and says she knows it won’t be able to fights against those named the Jovian Lizards. Ace says they’ve been fighting them already a few times and have won, and are confident. Dread asks what they really know about them, and they can only answer that they only know about the attack on Mars, but not their motives.

Just then, Jovian forces appear with a whole fleet of battleships. Ace orders the Gravity Blast, but then they’re shocked to find the blast got deflected! Dread explains they also employ the Distortion Field. Even more shocking, the enemy battleships are emerging from some sort of warp portal.

Ace wants to keep firing the Gravity Blast, but Dread says many consecutive blasts will be bad for the weapon’s engine. Samven and ZM want to deploy, but they’d be overwhelmed in seconds. And more unfortunately for them, they didn’t bring a Minovsky Particle curtain to hide their position. This leaves them with no choice but to activate the Distortion Field. But as luck would have it, since they’re positioned right over the civilians, activating the field would crush them. The enemy surrounds them faster than they can move their position, and are prepared to fire. The crew is desperate to know what they’re choice will be, and after realizing they have entered a sadistic choice, Ace can barely speak out the order to activate the field.

Dammit!

Dread had accepted this kind of fate since the Jovians arrived. She reveals the failed project that JamesBCrazy’s father worked on, the Meganoids, had begun mobilizing in Mars as well. Death or turned into a mindless slave soldier, she knew it was over for her people. The Jovians keep attacking, and the Nadesico has no choice but to flee from the planet.

Meanwhile the Federation is already assembled in Solomon. They’re confident that they can defeat Giganos, and laugh at the Zeon remnants. Boney makes his grand appearance, and scoffs at their attitude. The Argama arrives, but it’s too late. Boney recites those famous words worthy of the Nightmare of Solomon…

“For the second rise of Zeon's ideal, and for the accomplishment of the Stardust! Solomon, I've returned! ”

…and fires.

Dammit!

The explosion is strong enough to wipe out the whole fleet. And we’re next…

The rest of the Zeons assemble, and CA tells Boney they’ll cover his escape. However, he wants to keep fighting, so Lightli Fleet member IceSage supplies the GP-02 with another nuke!

Sanger, Nightmare, and all our Aestevalises, even Venausur’s, deploy right away. Sirius wonders if this was really Operation Stardust, but Zerker says for now they’ll fight the Zeons that came to Solomon. Meanwhile, I seem to be sensing a dimensional disturbance, and it’s a seemingly familiar feeling to boot, even if I can’t figure out what exactly is it.

Stage begin!

Party

Zerker (Lv12) – Argama

Sanger (Lv12) – GP-01FbZephyrantes

Nightmare (Lv13) – Full-Armor Gundam

KittyofTime (Lv10) – Aestevalis Kitty [OG]

Hatari (Lv10) – Aestevalis Hatari [OG]

Carter (Lv10) – Aestevalis Carter [OG]

Venausur (Lv9) – Aestevalis Akatsuki [OG] (nicknamed Aestevalis Venausur due to sharing name case)

AcaciaSgt (Lv12) – Soulgain

Elieson (Lv12) – Daimos

AstraLunaSol (Lv12) – Mazinger Z

Ciarre (Lv12) – Diana A

Eclipse (Lv13) – Methus

Polaris (Lv5) – CA Custom Gelgoog

Enemy

CaptainAmerica (Lv12) – Zeong

Boney (Lv12) – GP-02

Tsamimi (Lv12) – Gerbera Tetra

Ayanami (Lv11) – Elmeth

WordPlay (Lv11) – Val Valo

DragonBoner (Lv11) – Dom II

CheatEnabled (Lv11) – Dom II

Esme (Lv11) – Dom II

IceSage (Lv11) – Dom II

Zeon Soldier (Lv10) – Gelgoog M x4

Zeon Soldier (Lv10) – Zaku II [Head Pike] x2

Zeon Soldier (Lv9) – Zaku II x4

Secret alert!

Last secret of the Space route. Both Nightmare and Polaris need to fight at least once with both CA and Ayanami. Not a hard thing to do. It doesn’t end here, so don’t think this is the only thing that’s needed to do for the secret.

Another standard stage. The GP-02 is dangerous as always, due to having another nuke to fire. Gotta be careful of not letting the enemy use Solomon for terrain bonuses.

By turn 2, whatever this disturbance I felt, it’s gonna materialize now, and I’m quick to shout it out as if on reflex. And suddenly, the Nadesico warps in as if out of nowhere!

This surprises everybody, even the Nadesico crew. Ace wants quickly to start firing the gravity blast like crazy, but Venasaur manages to grab her attention and explain that they’re now part of Londo Bell and under the command of Zerker. They seem to take the news well or at least without complain, but Garland is worried that after the events in Mars, Ace may not be up to the task of leading the Nadesico. ZM and Samven meanwhile deploy in their mechas, the former all eager to put in use the battle introductions he has practiced, while the Aestevalises girl are glad to have the Nadesico near now, to which ZM also gets excited to have all these Aestevalises around. Really dude, the mechas and not the girls? *shot*

Ace now contacts Zerker, telling him, and as Dread explains for those still not in the know, that due to the way the Nadesico refuels the Aestevalises’ energy, they can’t spread out too far from the battleship, so battle tactics need to take this into account. Zerker understands and, seeing that her mood is down, cheers her up by telling her that he’s counting on her… while doing a V-sign. lol It’s actually something that Ace does, and her returning the sign shows that she is indeed back to her usual cheerful self. Garlands sees that Zerker truly lives up to his reputation as a capable captain, leader, and person, while Nightmare is laughing to no end, to which Zerker promptly tries to cut it out by pointing out they still have enemies to fight. lol

Meanwhile the Zeons vow to sink the Nadesico now that it’s allied with Londo Bell.

Party reinforce

AceTactician (Lv9) – Nadesico

Samven (Lv9) – Aestevalis Samven [OG]

ZM (Lv9) – Aestevalis ZM [OG]

Once the enemy forces have been wiped out enough, another enemy signature is approaching, and it turns out the Jovian Lizards followed the Nadesico here! Looks like they warped in as well.

Neutral reinforce

AI (Lv10) – Batta x6

The Jovian Lizards are tough cookies, due to some of them also having the Distortion Field. CA, Boney, Ayanami, and Tsamimi all retreat when HP gets low enough, same old, same old.

Once the fight is over, it leaves a bittersweet taste since the nuke dealt a heavy blow to the Federation’s space force. We need to stop to repair and resupply, and despite the nuke attack, we can still safely dock in Solomon.

On the Nadesico bridge, Ace is still overall feeling down. We correctly guess the trip to Mars was related, but go no further as Garland proceeds to give proper introductions of the crew. Ace is the captain, Vashiane the operator, Icarus is the driver, Titania the comm operator, Vincent the chief mechanic, and of course the pilots ZM and Samven, who is really the cook but also pilots. At this it seems DLV has found a new trainee, since the Dragonar team isn’t around. lol They’re pitying Samven now. And last, Dread as explainer it seems, though Venausur also points out she was the only civilian the Nadesico was able to rescue, and this drops the mood again.

Zerker wants to know about the situation on Mars, but with Ace being all down and stuff, Dread takes on the job as the self-proclaimed explainer. One is the Meganoids. Tangerine says they have a report that the Earth group had an encounter with them, so it looks like they’re operating on both planets. However, Garland reveals it wasn’t them who they encountered, so that makes the Jovian Lizards the only other answer. Tangerine reveals the Preventers found the name as well from Nergal, which upsets Garland a little due to the violation on their privacy policy. They’ve been all unmanned so far, so we know little of the actual Jovians. Their use of the Distortion Field however makes a brief note that they have the same technology as the Nadesico, which SugarCookie think they'r’ accusing them of something.

But before anything goes further, a sudden transmission comes. It’s the Zeons… and they’ll gonna do a Colony Drop! We have orders to stop them, being the only capable unit in space. Turns out the attack on Solomon was indeed a feint, to weaken the Federation and stop them from acting, and also distracting us while they made their preparations.

And just to make the trio…

Dammit!

We depart from Solomon ASAP.

Meanwhile at the Moon, Giganos was indeed also in cahoots with sending the Colony to Earth. It was Tsamimi who approached them. Seph states he disagrees with how Phoenix is handing things, and apparently Tsamimi is the same towards the Zeons, so it looks like these two have joined forces now. Oh boy…

Back in the Argama’s deck, Nightmares asks me about that “dimensional transport” thing I mentioned before the Nadesico appeared. Looks like it was something that came suddenly back, something I have seen before… but before I can say more, Ninji warns me Vincent is ready to take my mecha apart piece by piece to inspect it! Nightmare decides to find Zerker and the others.

Back on the Nadesico, they relay what happened back in Mars. Everyone tries to cheer up Ace, and it’s Zerker to the rescue again. He goes over that despite this incident, she still has the potential to be a great captain, and if she wants to start somewhere, then stopping the Zeons from causing even more deaths would be a good start, to believe in herself and no longer show sadness or doubt, but happiness instead. This impresses the Nadesico crew, and even Vashiane updates the ship’s computer to it. Lol

Meanwhile in an unknown place… the two mystery persons from way back are discussing stuff. Looks like they’ve been helping the Zeons in their attempt of the Colony Drop from the shadows. They wonder about me… oh boy, and apparently they were expecting a message, and even despite having the data disk, nothing has come so far. They wonder what to make of this, so they call over someone… and it’s Amelia, or W17 as she’s also called apparently, and also apparently the masterpiece of one of them. Amelia wonders if she has a mission, but they tell her not yet, but in case the Colony Drop is to fail, she…

Looks like things are finally starting to step up, it seems.

Edited by Acacia Sgt