The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Good night Crizix.

Well, I guess I can enlighten you. What do you want to know?

Your true feelings towards Crizix!!!

Hmm... Do you have any skills or talents in real life that we wouldn't know about on SF like singing or cooking?

Feel free to ask anything about me as well. That's why I made that "What you want to know about the above poster" thread.

Edited by Randoman

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Good night Crizix.

Your true feelings towards Crizix!!!

Hmm... Do you have any skills or talents in real life that we wouldn't know about on SF like singing or cooking?

Feel free to ask anything about me as well. That's why I made that "What you want to know about the above poster" thread.

........That is classified information

Well musically, I guess you can say that. I can sing rather well but I'm not known for it, I once played the Sax, and currently a hip-hop artist (at least that's how people see me)

I just might, but I've got a lot of back tracking to do

Sorry if my shipping jokes between you and Crizix are getting annoying. Just say the word and I'll stop.

Singing is always awesome. If only more people were less shy about hiding their singing voice.

I think I already told you about my lyric writing talents (I posted my "I like the way you scrub those dishes" song a while ago in this thread), so I guess I'll show you this one I wrote.

Sorry if my shipping jokes between you and Crizix are getting annoying. Just say the word and I'll stop.

Singing is always awesome. If only more people were less shy about hiding their singing voice.

I think I already told you about my lyric writing talents (I posted my "I like the way you scrub those dishes" song a while ago in this thread), so I guess I'll show you this one I wrote.

Don't worry. Thanks to Boney, I've gotten used to the whole shipping thing

Indeed.Though I'll admit that some people should keep singing to themselves

Hmm. While I've never been big on tetris, Those lyrics are actually a pretty interesting concept.

I can at least show you what I have. It's the first song I've done in a long time but I should warn you, my words get very explicit (excluding anything sexual)

Edited by Hero-King

[spoiler=SRW A Playthrough]Scenario 13 – The “shadow” appears

Looks like we’ll be picking up a new battleship in Europe to bolster our fighting strength. Cookie, however, asks him if they can pass through Klusk first, near the Black Sea. It’s an industry zone that’s no longer in operation, but Garland explains many Aestevalis parts are still stored there, and would be ideal to pick them up since otherwise they’re hard to come by. The Dragonar team think they can finally get their registries erased there. Yeah right, as if that’s gonna happen. It’s the classic But Though Must situation, and even when they finally have the chance, they won’t do it anyway, just wait and see.

Anyway, elsewhere Polaris is telling Sakusa of her decision to depart from Londo Bell. As a departure message, she tells her to don’t be like her, and to believe in her brother.

In another part, another meeting is gonna start. Ace arrives late since she was cooking for the others. Zerker protests saying now’s not the time for that sort of thing, but between her bringing cake and James ordering Wraith to make some tea, it looks like they’ll be eating while having the meeting, so Zerker gives in too.

So they go over things. Giganos has been dealt a heavy blow in their Earth-based activities, thanks to the mass-produced Dragoons the Federation has deployed and the surface group destroying their weapons construction plant. However, there’s still the fact they have the Psycho Gundams and the Nobel Gundam. There’s the possibility they might install the Beserker System in all their Metal Armors. Also, they have the Mass Driver. Usually employed to launch things into space, it has the capability of being used as a weapon, so the group will have to return to the Moon soon.

Next, the Zeon remnants. Though Solomon was hit by a nuke, we stopped Operation Stardust, and with the Lightli Fleet decimated, it looks like the Zeons can’t do anything for the time being. Boney may have escaped, but CA is gone, or so it seems.

Then there’s the non-human factions. We still know nothing of the Jovian Lizards.

Next, it’s clear it exists an alliance between the Campelli, Boazanlings, Hyakki, and Mycenaeans. However, it seems that for aliens and underground dwellers to join forces, it is the work of yet another faction. It doesn’t seem to be the Balmlings, as it looks they’ve been mostly operating on their own. So then who could it be?

Then there’s the Gaizock. A while back they were repelled by Zambot, but they’re back now, though the timing is unnatural.

Then there’s the Meganoids. It seems they went back to Mars. Perhaps they’re planning their next move, or have started fighting the Jovian Lizards, who knows.

Last, the Devil Gundam. We also know little, but Caladbolg is pulling it’s strings.

Just then Vashiane interrupts the meeting. She says a Bors Particles reaction was detected in Klusk, it’s the Jovian Lizards! The Dragonar team was send to investigate, it seems the Jovians warped in something huge.

We’re finally on our way. No reaction from the Jovians, but suddenly, they fire something, and hits the Argama! Ace quickly activates the Distortion Fieldn, and Zerker tells her to flee. Just then, a second shot comes, and hits the Argama again!

We made it unscathed and land, but the Argama got damaged beyond repair, it can’t fly anymore. The ones from the surface team recognize the shot. It’s similar from the Infinite Mobile Cannon they found in the Giganos base, so it looks like the Jovians have a similar cannon as well.

Looks like we’ll have to move all mechas to the Nadesico, though its deck is getting quite crowded because of it. The Dragonar team is back, and reveals they found aestevalis-like mechas in the industrial zone. Garland says it’s not possible they come from Nergal, but the images shown do prove they’re shaped like the Aestevalises at the least. Also we get an image from the cannon. Looks like it can only fire to the air, but even so it means they can snipe anything that flies.

Tangerine just then notices I’m nowhere to be found, but Ciarre says I’m in the Medical Office. They think I was hurt in the attack, but no, apparently I just have a stomach ache… huh. Oh, they think Ace’s cake is the culprit, but apparently I just ate too much of it, not that it was badly-made. So it looks like I’m out of action for the time being. lol

Looks like we’ll have to sortie without the Nadesico and without being able to launch into the air. The cannon is preparing to fire at maximum capacity, and we only have 7 minutes/turns to stop it!

Stage begin!

Party

MajesticPaladin (Lv12) – GundamEz-8

AceNoctali (Lv17) – Shining Gundam

Lux (Lv15), Raven (Lv15), ClLoulD (Lv15) – Getter Robo

Gregor (Lv15) – Dragonar Type-1 Lifter

Ciarre (Lv14) – Diana A

AstraLunaSol (Lv14) – Mazinger Z

Eclipse (Lv14) – Methus

Nightmare (Lv14) – Full-Armor Gundam

Elieson (Lv14) – Daimos

Pikachu (Lv14) – Dragonar Type-3 Lifter

Samven (Lv13) – Aestevalis Samven [Ground]

LordeMonde (Lv13) – Super Gundam

Sanger (Lv13) – GP-01FbZephyrantes

JamesBCrazy (Lv11) – Daitarn 3

FruitNinja (Lv11), Pilot (Lv11), Popo (Lv11) – Zambot 3

Enemy

AI (Lv14) – Devil Aestevalis x10

AI (Lv13) – Batta x10

A tough stage. All enemies with Distortion Fields, and if any units takes to the air, they get insta-destroyed by the cannon. We need to rout or have a unit reach the cannon within the turn limit.

Once the cannon gets taken down, I finally catch up with the group, and we can take to the air once more. However, a sudden disturbance is felt, similar to what the Jovians use… and more enemies warp in!

Unknown mechas, no one can tell what they are. Vashiane contacts the databank again, and… they’re Gespensts! Looks like Gilliam crossed through here in his dimension hopping shenanigans. The Federation once thought if they or the Dragoons were gonna be the new mass-produced mechas for use, and the Dragoon won, so only 3 Genspensts were made. However, this group is more than 3… huh.

Just then, I receive a transmission from the only non-Gespenst mecha. It’s Amelia! She tells me Freohr is furious, but I have no clue what she’s talking about or who is she. Amelia is confused, and tells me there’s no need to act, since the transmission is in a secured channel. I still have no idea, and even think she’s a Jovian, so Amelia takes it as me taking my mission seriously and declares she’s gonna attack me and Londo Bell in that case! Yeah, benefits of memory-loss ran out, ran out! Meanwhile, I’m still wondering what I’m Commander of, and apparently I seem to know that Freohr, W17, and Gespenst are all important words, but still no clear image comes.

The others wonder what’s going on, and I say these aren’t Jovians. Amelia keeps thinking I’m still playing along, and so states she’ll fulfill her mission too. She tells me she’ll leave a spare communicate, and to pick it up… if she doesn’t kill me, that is. *Gulp*

Although, Amelia thinks to herself that my acting was perhaps too well…

Party reinforce

AcaciaSgt (Lv14) – Soulgain

Enemy reinforce

Amelia (Lv16) – Vysaga

??? (Lv14) – Gespenst mkII x6

Well, Gespensts. Damn. These are tough cookies. Being basic-level Personal Troopers, they’re defenses are average, but boy, can they sure hit like a truck.

Amelia meanwhile retreats when her mecha’s HP reach below 30%. It’s quite important to try to defeat her instead, since she drops the invaluable and one-of-a-kind V-Up Unit. It’s a gem of a part. V-Up Units come in three flavors, the U variant, the W variant, and the regular kind. These items increase either the unit (U) or weapons (W) stats in proportion to their number of parts, so more part slots = greater the increase. Now, the regular V-Up Unit increases both unit AND weapons stats, and this being NG+ where all mechas have the max 4 part slots and 15 upgrade slots, then this one is a highly wanted part. But as I said before, it’s one-of-a-kind, so if I don’t defeat Amelia here, I’ll never have it for the rest of the game.

Also a humorous bit: if I attack Amelia, the pre-battle talk has me wonder if she’s my girlfriend, but Amelia says that I already have Freohr, and that I shouldn’t go saying such things even in joke. However, the only thing I notice the most is that she knows who I am, not the girlfriend bit. lol Boyfriend of the Year award right there. *shot*

Once she is defeated or retreats, she tells me she’ll leave the communicator disguised as wreckage for me to pick up, and leaves. Majestic asks me if they contacted me, and I respond that yes. The others wonder if this is a new enemy faction, but then Titania receives a transmission from the Preventers. The Mass Driver has fired… into Klusk!

The area gets destroyed. Looks like we lost most of the stuff stored there. Though we can use the wreckages of the enemy aestevalises, it’s not enough and Garland will have to contact Nergal to take care of the problem. Just then Vashiane detects another shot of the Mass Driver… and into the base were going to originally!

Meanwhile, in the Nadesico’s dining hall, the Daimobick, Getter, and Aestevalises team are chatting. It’s about my contact with the unknown enemies. Kitty and Raven think I could be an enemy too, but the others refuse to accept that. Oh boy, if only they really knew… and me as well.

Elsewhere in the Nadesico, Venasaur is by himself, and talks about how the wire-pullers behind the Jovian Lizards have finally showed themselves, and laughs. I wonder… either way, if someone has really something to hide, it’s definitely him.

Meanwhile, at Giganos HQ, Phoenix has noticed the firings of the Mass Driver, and tells to Seph he ordered no such thing. Seph replies he knew we were going to Klusk and that other base to ressuply, and so ordered the firings to destroy those places. Phoenix asks him the reason they’re in war, and Seph replies is for victory, and to do so with any means possible. Phoenix meanwhile just stares at the Earth. He states it’s a beautiful place, raising its life with bravery in the darkness of space. He states the Earth is his native place, and so he doesn’t want to destroy it.

Seph then asks why they’re at war then, and Phoenix replies the Earth only needs to house those appropriate humans, and so wants to get rid of the inappropriate. Seph thinks all the Federation fall under that criteria, but he’s interrupted by Narga, who appears saying he doesn’t understand Phoenix. Seph wonders what’s he doing here, and Phoenix says he called him here, since he can help convince those of Giganos who have started to lose their will to fight after the latest defeats.

Seph insists that for that reason they need to use the Mass Driver to get rid of the Federation, but Phoenix is firm in that the attacks on Earth must seize at once. And so Seph angrily storms off.

Back in the Nadesico, the deck is having troubles of housing all the mechas. Some of the mechas even have to be placed on the outside part of the deck, and the Daitarn is so big it can’t even be put in at all, so it needs to come with us on the move, which can make repairing it an issue. No joke, the Daitarn is like over 100 meters tall. O_O

Meanwhile, I put the spare parts Amelia left behind and the issues with my mecha are now fixed. But I’m still caught up about this commander thing, and about Amelia and now this commander Freohr, who I seem to know about both. And NOW I notice about Freohr and that she is a woman, which surprises me that I can tell. How doofus of me. lol

Edited by Acacia Sgt

The person in my avatar

Wow, I thought your avatar was male. XD

Uhh yeah.
Thats kinda the point.
Look her up

^This.

Love, hope, dreams, what useless things! I will destroy them all!
-quote by Kefka, I'm sure you've heard of him

sb3g.gif

Yes.

You don't want to learn who Kefka is. Trust me. He makes Hitler look like Ghandi in comparison.

Lol.

Don't jinx yourself, man.

I'll take your word for it.

Well, there's no problem with that as long as you don't go threatening us for not liking him or hating us for not liking "the best FF villain ever" (which is what a good chunk of Kefka fans I know do).

sb3g.gifsb3g.gifsb3g.gifsb3g.gif

He's inhumane, insane, psychotic, you name it.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

*hums along to Sakura Wars opening themes*

Here you go. Love this song.