• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Deny their friend requests if it's people you don't want to add?

*failure theme*

I finally finished my no death runthrough of Super Mario Galaxy 100%. I found myself having to reset at the Dreadnaught Galaxy a lot for whatever reason.

Well, congratulations!

CRIZ!!

Heya~!!

I finally finished my no death runthrough of Super Mario Galaxy 100%. I found myself having to reset at the Dreadnaught Galaxy a lot for whatever reason.

Congrats, buddy. Yeah, I found that place hard too. XD

So, who's in the match?

The what?

Well, congratulations!

Congrats, buddy. Yeah, I found that place hard too. XD

Thanks. There were so many bad deaths I went through (getting squished by the moving walls constantly, dying from not activating the top's springs in time to escape the falling platforms, dying from getting knocked off by cannonballs). It was well worth it, though. :D

Now to get Gold on the last 4 time challenges in New Super Mario Bros. U. I have no idea how I'm going to pull off things like this for Gold:

Edited by Randoman

Emmeryn > Lissa
Lissa
Hey, Emm!
Emmeryn
...Lissa?
Lissa
You want to pop into the hot springs once we finish kicking Risen carcass? We can have water fights and see who can hold her breath longer—just like old times! The springs are so huge, we could probably have swim races too. And we won't tell Chrom because he's a big grump and will say we need to behave.
Emmeryn
Chrom...won't be there?
Lissa
What?! Emm! ...Brother or not, Chrom can't come into the hot springs with us! They're for bathing. The men and women have to use separate areas.
Emmeryn
Won't he be...lonely?
Lissa
Listen—a lady needs to have her privacy, so don't you dare invite him, I mean it! He'd do anything for you, you know? And I really don't want to picture him diving into a pool of naked women, shouting— "Hold on! I'm coming!"
Emmeryn
You sound...just like him...
Lissa
Hah! I know. I should start charging people for the act. Anyway—you, me, hot springs. It's a date. Okay?
Lissa > Emmeryn
Emmeryn
Lissa...
Lissa
What's the matter, Emm? Trying to beat me to the hot springs, is that it?
Emmeryn
Do you...hate Chrom...?
Lissa
WHAT?! ...Seriously, what? Oh, you mean because I said I didn't want to take a bath with him? Don't worry. I love Chrom a bunch. Just not in a weird, creepy way.
Emmeryn
You...mean it?
Lissa
Of course! You know, it wasn't too long ago that I thought you were...you know. I cried my eyes out every single day. Trust me. I was a mess. There were even days I wished I was dead just so I could be with you. But you know who pulled me through it? Chrom.
Emmeryn
Lissa
The sadness must have been tearing him up even more. But he held all of that in check because he wanted to help me cope first.
Emmeryn
Chrom is...so nice...
Lissa
He sure is. And I'll tell you a little secret. I saw Chrom come back from visiting your sickbed one of those first nights. He was crying and thanking Naga for sending you back to him. It was like everything he was holding back opened all at once, like a floodgate. You set him free... Oh, Emm... *sniff* I'm so glad you're back.
Emmeryn
Lissa... Are you...crying?
Lissa
*Sniff* Not really, no... But when I remember Chrom's face... The tears... It was just a lot to process.
Emmeryn
Do you...always cry when...you're happy?
Lissa
Only for a special kind of happy.
Emmeryn
I love you, Lissa... Chrom too.
Lissa
Well, we love you back a hundredfold! ...But Chrom still can't come into the bath with us, and that's final.
Emmeryn
O...okay...
Emmeryn > Gangrel
Gangrel
So, uh...Emmeryn.
Emmeryn
Gangrel
Would you rather I left you be?
Emmeryn
...No.
Gangrel
...All right. Well, seeing as you and I now fight for the same cause... That is to say, I thought we ought to create more opportunities to converse.
Emmeryn
...Yes.
Gangrel
Rrgh... I must make something clear to you—though you are free to dismiss it entirely. I have no desire for your forgiveness. I did as my position demanded me at the time. No more, and no less.
Emmeryn
Gangrel
I simply clamored for justice! You were the one who leaped to her doom. Do I have the wrong of it?
Emmeryn
You don't...make any sense...
Gangrel
Heh. That I don't, sorry.
Emmeryn
Why are...you apologizing...?
Gangrel
What? N-no, that's not the same! I just told you I won't apologize! How dare you push me toward the precipice of remorse with your half-sentences!
Emmeryn
Gangrel
Rrgh... Never mind. Forget we ever spoke.
Emmeryn
...... Gangrel...
Gangrel > Emmeryn
Gangrel
Oh! Emmeryn... Fancy meeting you here...
Emmeryn
Gangrel
Listen...I am just going to talk aloud for a bit. But these words are not meant for you! Certainly not! Shield your ears from Gangrel's mad ravings!
Emmeryn
...?
Gangrel
Even a dog like me knows the pangs of remorse. I laid legions of dead at my feet. But when I climbed that mountain of corpses... I found the vantage empty of any meaning. I failed to change anything.
Emmeryn
Gangrel
I was supposed to be the one to... to fix everything... But these hands that I dreamed would shape the future... They reek of blood. And the blood won't come off... My hands were clean once, I swear! ...Weren't they? Or did I just never stop to notice? Gods, I only want to get away from this carnage that has become my brand... Is there no way out? Must this be my final mark?!
Emmeryn
...... Don't cry, Gangrel...
Gangrel
Wh-why are you patting me on the head? Stop that!
Emmeryn
You're...precious to me...
Gangrel
...What did you say?
Emmeryn
You're one of...my friends. Promise you...won't cry...
Gangrel
Ahh... Ahh, *sniff* Emmeryn! I'm not crying, damn you! I have nothing to cry about! N-nothing! *sob* AAAAAAH! Damn the gods above, one and all!
Emmeryn
...... You can...change... I believe in you... So don't cry... Everything will be...all right...

Chrom > Emmeryn
Chrom
How are you feeling, Emm?
Emmeryn
A bit...tired...
Chrom
Sorry to hear that. I wish I could give you more time to rest between all these battles. But do you see these hot springs? They're therapeutic. Once the fighting is done, I promise to give you time to relax and heal.
Emmeryn
Thera...peutic...
Chrom
That's right. Soak in these waters and you'll feel all your pain and troubles melt away. Some folk even claim hot springs can speed recovery from wounds and illnesses. Pretty impressive, don't you think? Almost like magic. I'm sure they'll work a host of wonders for you as well.
Emmeryn
The water... So warm...
Chrom
That's right, isn't it nice? Do you remember when I was little and I almost drowned in the bath? You came running in and plucked me out of the suds like a kitten! Ha!
Emmeryn
I'm sorry... I-I don't remember...
Chrom
It's all right. Everything will come back to you in time.
Emmeryn
But I...do like this...
Chrom
Like what?
Emmeryn
The water... It's warm... It smells alive...
Chrom
Well, I'm glad you're enjoying it. Now let's go finish off these Risen so you can appreciate it in full.
Emmeryn > Chrom
Chrom
I can't remember how long it's been since I've seen Emm so fond of a place.
Emmeryn
The water... So warm... Thera...peutic!
Chrom
...... Emm, there's something I think we should talk about.
Emmeryn
What...?
Chrom
How would you like to stay here for a while at the hot springs? I know you enjoy it here. And you could give yourself time to recuperate...
Emmeryn
...?
Chrom
Of course I would rather stay with you. I wish I could always keep you close—keep you safe. But you spent the first part of your life preaching peace. I had no right to drag you into my war and entangle you in such violence...
Emmeryn
Chrom
I...I would understand if you chose to leave it all behind and stay here.
Emmeryn
Chrom... Are you...crying?
Chrom
Hm? *sniff* Don't be silly, I—
Emmeryn
I want to stay...with you...
Chrom
What? But, Emm...
Emmeryn
I belong...with you... My strength...is your strength... The world...needs me... You need me... And I...need you...
Chrom
Oh, Emm... *sniff*
Emmeryn
Don't...cry, Chrom... Everything...will be okay...
Chrom
Thanks, Emm. You'll always be my big sister. We belong together. And I swear on Falchion that no harm will come to you. I swear to all the gods! You and I will give the world the peace it desires. Together.
Emmeryn
Together...
These really got to me as I have discovered them today from Wikipedia of Emmeryn...
In the Hot Spring of Bonds DLC chapter, Emmeryn is given two conversations with Gangrel. These conversations reveal that despite what he has done, she does not blame him for it. She even refers to him as a friend, despite everything that has happened, and comforts him when he breaks down.
Made me want to see it...
mav0.jpg
(Them four deserve this reaction.)
Emmeryn is now and always has been my utmost favorite character of the game alongside Chrom, Gaius and Lissa.

http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Xenologue:_Hot-Spring_Scramble_(Script)#Emmeryn_.3E_Gangrel

You can also see these convos here...

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Emmeryn is now and always has been my utmost favorite character of the game alongside Chrom, Gaius and Lissa.

http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Xenologue:_Hot-Spring_Scramble_(Script)#Emmeryn_.3E_Gangrel

You can also see these convos here...

Emmeryn's okay, but I don't see how she could have survived that fall. :/

Emmeryn's okay, but I don't see how she could have survived that fall. :/

Well, her barracks info says she is the most resilient. Also, people have survived falls from higher places than that.

Old times sake.

*breaks heal staff*

He-Hey! Those are expensive!

Well, her barracks info says she is the most resilient. Also, people have survived falls from higher places than that.

But she's a Sage. o___o