• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Permission to laugh like a maniac?

I'm not really getting you.

Neither do I.

Yeah. I don't want to list names, but I know for a fact one guy here (that isn't Ein) is quite smitten with Shirley.

Aw...I would have liked to know who.

I'm also not getting you here.

Psychological effects. I know of quite a few of them.

Well, not just yet. If I get too excessive with it, then by all means go all out.

Yay!

Ah, that makes sense. Especially when they have unnatural hair colours.

Indeed. Do you live in Britain?

Alright.

...uh, what kind of bad things do you say?

Well, for one, you just said you liked women in a one suit.

Stop being rude and nosy.

*miss*

Yeah, I guess so. Do Pegasi go into heat?

...Stop Godmodding. >.>

Maybe. Who knows?

Me neither. lol

1. tbbbpt Yeah, right.

2. ok

Besides Ein, there's ZM, Freohr, and I who have said she's quite attractive. Not that I'm personally interested in acting on those feelings though. There's too big of an age gap between us.

So, what do you think of my Marth cosplay?

Indeed. Do you live in Britain?

Well, for one, you just said you liked women in a one suit.

Is it really that bad? Or do I look that bad, even without the cosplay?

Well, since Shirley had it in her sig, I guess it's okay to say. Zeem likes Shirley quite a lot that way.

I don't live in Britain. I live in North America but I was born in the Philippines.

I guess that was quite inappropriate and too far. Yet Crizix wanted me to finish that sentence and explain why I prefer one pieces on women. I'm tempted to, but that'd be taking my dirtiness way too far.

I like the red jewel on your cape.

why you all talking about me behind my back. D:

[spoiler=LTP Awakening]

Paralogue 7: Noble Lineage

Deployed: Shirley, Acacia, Ice Sage, Christopher, Samantha, Kalas, Ryuzaki, Ein, Wynne, Daisuke, Adelaide, Mark, Finnian.

Time to get Kanji! And our boss is someone who felt abandoned by their god as a kid and decides to defile a holy ground when he's an adult. Very mature.

MVP: Adelaide & Finnian, 5 turns.

Acacia's phrase after the mother-son scene: "Oh, brother."

Supports:

KanjixLevant: Trying to teach Kanji how to speak properly.

KanjixSoul: Levant tricked Kanji into thinking Soul has teatime when Soul has never had teatime before.

Skirmish 39:

Deployed: Melody, Sask, Emerald, Freohr, Zak, Kairi, Finnian, Samantha, Christopher, Ein, Mark.

Supports:

ChristopherxSamantha: He's jealous that she can transform into something that actually looks intimidating.

Chapter 24:

Deployed: Shirley, Acacia, TE, Fia, Slayer, DLV, BLS, mewyeon, Samantha, Christopher, Wynne, Daisuke, Melody, Adelaide, Mark.

MVP: Adelaide & Mark, 6 turns. Time for Acacia to undergo Naga's fire... and we learned that Naga and Grima aren't gods. Now we must go to the Origin Peak.

Supports:

BLSxTE: BLS thanks TE for teaching him the secret family technique.

Skirmish 40:

Deployed: Rey, ZM, Ace, Boney, Vashi, Jprebs, Criz, Sask, Kairi, Finnian, Wynne, Daisuke.

Chapter 25:

Deployed: Shirley, Acacia, bearclaw, Super Death Mech Deluxe, Darros, Randoan, Soul, Levant, Wynne, Daisuke, Ein, Mark, Fia, Adelaide, Vashi.

SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER. We arrived to Origin Peak now. I also mention the way to kill Grima is if I finish him off, but Naga reminds me that that would mean I'd be dead too. AND I ACCEPT THAT. I may survive because I've formed many bonds with people in this world, but it's still a very low chance of survival. But Acacia doesn't accept that to be the only way to finish Grima. I don't make any promise to not sacrifice myself!

This is the second and last battle versus Iris! And finally she gets her peace from being killed.

MVP: Shirley & Acacia, 7 turns. And then Grima shows up aaaaaaaaand... we are open up with the new chapter of fighting on Grima's neck/back. And Naga has the power to teleport us over there. But we'll grab the spotpass characters.

Supports:

FiaxAdelaide: Adelaide wants to make sure she's there for Fia but Fia reminds her that she is an important part of the army and therefore her first priority is her fellow soldiers... especially since Adelaide took the form/name of Marth.

VashixLevant: Levant was watching Vashi dance the whole time and she gets all flustered and Levant takes the time to help Vashi get over her shyness with other gentlemen.

Skirmish 41:

Deployed: Kanji, Ice Sage, Kalas, Ryuzaki, Emerald, Freohr, Zak, Vashi, Ein, Melody, Mark, Wynne.

Paralogue 21:

Deployed: Shirley, Acacia, TE, Slayer, DLV, BLS, mewyeon, Christopher, Samantha, Vashi, Ein, Mark, Fia, Melody, Adelaide, Randoman.

Oh look, Interest is still alive.... in some tomb for Chon'sin's warriors. But it looks like he's from another future. Time traveling, really.

MVP: Ein & Vashi, 6 turns.

Supports:

EinxVashi: Ein was blushing after being complemented by DLV.

Skirmish 42:

Deployed: ZM, Rey, Ace, Boney, Jprebs, Kairi, Vashi, Melody, Samantha, Christopher.

Supports:

ZMxMelody: ZM's gonna be more strict about his daughter's shopping habits.

Paralogue 20:

Deployed: Shirley, Acacia, Sask, Finnian, bearclaw, Super Death Mech Deluxe, Darros, Soul, Wynne, Adelaide, Fia, Mark, Vashi, Ein, Daisuke.

We arrive to a village where girls are being snatched by Grimleal for sacrifice. But Grima is already revived, so why do they need more sacrifice...? And one of the girls who escaped is Ayanami! But Ayanami has brain damage now.

MVP: Daisuke & Wynne, 6 turns. Acacia is conflicted on how he feels about getting Ayanami back and with her? memory loss. He's grateful that Ayanami's alive but it's not enough that the memory is lost.

Supports:

MarkxFinnian: My son is Finnian's one and only rival...? And he's just so clueless. And then he goes along. What.

Skirmish 43:

Deployed: Levant, Kanji, Ice Sage, Kalas, Ryuzaki, Vashi, Daisuke, Melody, Mark, Adelaide, Fia.

Supports:

VashixDaisuke: Vashi goes to far to watch her son dancing.

KalasxRyuzaki: Minervykins.

Paralogue 18:

Deployed: Shirley, Acacia, Emerald, Freohr, Zak, Interest, Randoman, TE, Wynne, Ein, Daisuke, Adelaide, Fia, Mark, Vashi.

Time to get PKLucas! Maggots. And he's fine with being a maggot.

MVP: Adelaide & Fia, 6 turns.

Supports:

AdelaidexFia: We learn more about Marth.

Skirmish 44:

Deployed: DLV, Slayer, BLS, mewyeon, Rey, Vashi, Fia, Adelaide, Melody, Mark, Emerald.

Paralogue 19:

Deployed: Shirley, Acacia, ZM, Ace, Boney, Jprebs, Criz, Kairi, Wynne, Daisuke, Ein, Vashi, Mark, Fia, Adelaide.

Time to get David... Apparently there are stronger forces at play here. Hmmm...

MVP: Shirley & Acacia, 6 turns. And after David joins us, Acacia is left thinking about the path of kings and conquerors but BLS reassures him that he could not serve a conqueror.

Skirmish 45:

Deployed: Christopher, Samantha, Ayanami, Sask, Finnian, bearclaw, Fia, Adelaide, Wynne, Criz, Jprebs, Kairi.

Supports:

AdelaidexFia: Apparently Adelaide wins trust and allies without thinking about it and that reminds Fia of Marth.

FinnianxKairi: Finnian is off naing specs of armors and weapons.

Edited by Elize

No, you look fine, but it's so...modern...

Well, since Shirley had it in her sig, I guess it's okay to say. Zeem likes Shirley quite a lot that way.

That's not quite as funny as I was expecting.

I don't live in Britain. I live in North America but I was born in the Philippines.

Is America the only nation without a 'u' in 'color'

I guess that was quite inappropriate and too far. Yet Crizix wanted me to finish that sentence and explain why I prefer one pieces on women. I'm tempted to, but that'd be taking my dirtiness way too far.

Please, don't.

[spoiler=LTP Awakening]

Paralogue 7: Noble Lineage

Deployed: Shirley, Acacia, Ice Sage, Christopher, Samantha, Kalas, Ryuzaki, Ein, Wynne, Daisuke, Adelaide, Mark, Finnian.

Time to get Kanji! And our boss is someone who felt abandoned by their god as a kid and decides to defile a holy ground when he's an adult. Very mature.

MVP: Adelaide & Finnian, 5 turns.

Acacia's phrase after the mother-son scene: "Oh, brother."

Supports:

KanjixLevant: Trying to teach Kanji how to speak properly.

KanjixSoul: Levant tricked Kanji into thinking Soul has teatime when Soul has never had teatime before.

Skirmish 39:

Deployed: Melody, Sask, Emerald, Freohr, Zak, Kairi, Finnian, Samantha, Christopher, Ein, Mark.

Supports:

ChristopherxSamantha: He's jealous that she can transform into something that actually looks intimidating.

Chapter 24:

Deployed: Shirley, Acacia, TE, Fia, Slayer, DLV, BLS, mewyeon, Samantha, Christopher, Wynne, Daisuke, Melody, Adelaide, Mark.

MVP: Adelaide & Mark, 6 turns. Time for Acacia to undergo Naga's fire... and we learned that Naga and Grima aren't gods. Now we must go to the Origin Peak.

Supports:

BLSxTE: BLS thanks TE for teaching him the secret family technique.

Skirmish 40:

Deployed: Rey, ZM, Ace, Boney, Vashi, Jprebs, Criz, Sask, Kairi, Finnian, Wynne, Daisuke.

Chapter 25:

Deployed: Shirley, Acacia, bearclaw, Super Death Mech Deluxe, Darros, Randoan, Soul, Levant, Wynne, Daisuke, Ein, Mark, Fia, Adelaide, Vashi.

SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER. We arrived to Origin Peak now. I also mention the way to kill Grima is if I finish him off, but Naga reminds me that that would mean I'd be dead too. AND I ACCEPT THAT. I may survive because I've formed many bonds with people in this world, but it's still a very low chance of survival. But Acacia doesn't accept that to be the only way to finish Grima. I don't make any promise to not sacrifice myself!

This is the second and last battle versus Iris! And finally she gets her peace from being killed.

MVP: Shirley & Acacia, 7 turns. And then Grima shows up aaaaaaaaand... we are open up with the new chapter of fighting on Grima's neck/back. And Naga has the power to teleport us over there. But we'll grab the spotpass characters.

Supports:

FiaxAdelaide: Adelaide wants to make sure she's there for Fia but Fia reminds her that she is an important part of the army and therefore her first priority is her fellow soldiers... especially since Adelaide took the form/name of Marth.

VashixLevant: Levant was watching Vashi dance the whole time and she gets all flustered and Levant takes the time to help Vashi get over her shyness with other gentlemen.

Skirmish 41:

Deployed: Kanji, Ice Sage, Kalas, Ryuzaki, Emerald, Freohr, Zak, Vashi, Ein, Melody, Mark, Wynne.

Paralogue 21:

Deployed: Shirley, Acacia, TE, Slayer, DLV, BLS, mewyeon, Christopher, Samantha, Vashi, Ein, Mark, Fia, Melody, Adelaide, Randoman.

Oh look, Interest is still alive.... in some tomb for Chon'sin's warriors. But it looks like he's from another future. Time traveling, really.

MVP: Ein & Vashi, 6 turns.

Supports:

EinxVashi: Ein was blushing after being complemented by DLV.

Skirmish 42:

Deployed: ZM, Rey, Ace, Boney, Jprebs, Kairi, Vashi, Melody, Samantha, Christopher.

Supports:

ZMxMelody: ZM's gonna be more strict about his daughter's shopping habits.

Paralogue 20:

Deployed: Shirley, Acacia, Sask, Finnian, bearclaw, Super Death Mech Deluxe, Darros, Soul, Wynne, Adelaide, Fia, Mark, Vashi, Ein, Daisuke.

We arrive to a village where girls are being snatched by Grimleal for sacrifice. But Grima is already revived, so why do they need more sacrifice...? And one of the girls who escaped is Ayanami! But Ayanami has brain damage now.

MVP: Daisuke & Wynne, 6 turns. Acacia is conflicted on how he feels about getting Ayanami back and with her? memory loss. He's grateful that Ayanami's alive but it's not enough that the memory is lost.

Supports:

MarkxFinnian: My son is Finnian's one and only rival...? And he's just so clueless. And then he goes along. What.

Skirmish 43:

Deployed: Levant, Kanji, Ice Sage, Kalas, Ryuzaki, Vashi, Daisuke, Melody, Mark, Adelaide, Fia.

Supports:

VashixDaisuke: Vashi goes to far to watch her son dancing.

KalasxRyuzaki: Minervykins.

Paralogue 18:

Deployed: Shirley, Acacia, Emerald, Freohr, Zak, Interest, Randoman, TE, Wynne, Ein, Daisuke, Adelaide, Fia, Mark, Vashi.

Time to get PKLucas! Maggots. And he's fine with being a maggot.

MVP: Adelaide & Fia, 6 turns.

Supports:

AdelaidexFia: We learn more about Marth.

Skirmish 44:

Deployed: DLV, Slayer, BLS, mewyeon, Rey, Vashi, Fia, Adelaide, Melody, Mark, Emerald.

Paralogue 19:

Deployed: Shirley, Acacia, ZM, Ace, Boney, Jprebs, Criz, Kairi, Wynne, Daisuke, Ein, Vashi, Mark, Fia, Adelaide.

Time to get David... Apparently there are stronger forces at play here. Hmmm...

MVP: Shirley & Acacia, 6 turns. And after David joins us, Acacia is left thinking about the path of kings and conquerors but BLS reassures him that he could not serve a conqueror.

Skirmish 45:

Deployed: Christopher, Samantha, Ayanami, Sask, Finnian, bearclaw, Fia, Adelaide, Wynne, Criz, Jprebs, Kairi.

Supports:

AdelaidexFia: Apparently Adelaide wins trust and allies without thinking about it and that reminds Fia of Marth.

FinnianxKairi: Finnian is off naing specs of armors and weapons.

Gosh.

Already doing the after Chapter 25 Paralogues.

You are getting better at this Nuzlocke run after all. :D

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Besides Ein, there's ZM, Freohr, and I who have said she's quite attractive. Not that I'm personally interested in acting on those feelings though. There's too big of an age gap between us.

Shirley's pretty.

Not someone I'd be interested in though.

i don't look at the picture thread because it would ruin my mental images

Sames.

I like the red jewel on your cape.

Thanks, though it's actually a bicycle headlight.

...uh, so I take it the rest of it isn't to your liking?

Sorry. We're only saying good things though. I mean, I don't see why it'd be problematic if we're talking about how many people find you attractive looking.

No, you look fine, but it's so...modern...

That's not quite as funny as I was expecting.

Is America the only nation without a 'u' in 'color'

Please, don't.

Ah, okay. It's quite hard to find authentic looking medievil props at a good price, though. I'm still quite proud of how well I was able to make do with what I had. And that shirt is light blue, not white. Though another person on Eyes on Final Fantasy forums also thought my shirt was white, so I don't blame you for thinking that.

Uh, what sort of funny responses were you hoping to hear?

I thought my country was the only place where they spelt it colour, and the rest of the world spelt it color without the u.

Don't worry, I won't. I knew that it'd be way too awkward and bad if I actually explained why in this thread. So Crizix, if you really want the explanation that badly, it's going to have to be through PMs.

...uh, so I take it the rest of it isn't to your liking?

Yeah, but Marth wearing a white shirt.

Shouldn't it be blue?

Edited by Dark_Huntress

I think of people as their current avatar.

Should probably break that habit.

I have five people in my avatar. XD

Don't worry, I won't. I knew that it'd be way too awkward and bad if I actually explained why in this thread. So Crizix, if you really want the explanation that badly, it's going to have to be through PMs.

All right. Shoot me a PM. :o