The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

A support always comes first. But yeah, the same thing happened to me when I tried pairing Hector and Farina. He had a C with Eliwood and a B with Matthew, and when he stopped at B with Farina, I was pretty upset. :P

I won't, I won't.

YES

I WISH I REMEMBERED THAT. ;O; So you got stuck at pretty much the same thing as me except Eliwood and Matthew switched and... obviously Florina with Farina. WAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I wanna beat this thing already.

PLAYING TOO MUCH FE13.

GOOD. OR ELSE.

By the way, how "difficult" is hard mode in FE7? Like, what things should I be on the look out for? Don't include Lyn's looooool.

She's definitely up there. XD

She's the cutest to me apparently. HAZUKASHII.

Edited by Elize

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I WISH I REMEMBERED THAT. ;O; So you got stuck at pretty much the same thing as me except Eliwood and Matthew switched and... obviously Florina with Farina. WAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I wanna beat this thing already.

PLAYING TOO MUCH FE13.

GOOD. OR ELSE.

By the way, how "difficult" is hard mode in FE7? Like, what things should I be on the look out for? Don't include Lyn's looooool.

EHM is exactly like ENM, only unit deployment slots are limited starting from Chapter 15, and some bosses and promoted units are more powerful than they were before. Also playing for ranks is tougher due to limited deployment and less EXP to gain, but lolololol ranked runs.

HHM is the hardest difficulty in the game. Limited deployment slots, tougher bosses, tougher promoted enemies, new twists added in on certain chapters, and it's generally pretty tough going in for the first time. Some units get HM bonuses to their stats, though, which is nice.

<3

You mean "two of a kind" then. xD

I actually prefer Awakening's support system as a whole. I always found support limits annoying. :/

@Crizix: <3

Me too. Awakening's support idea is one of the best that Nintendo's ever had.

@Elize: Enemies have rather low speed in this game. It's nothing to worry about except for maybe Hector's Hard Mode. Nintendo purposely made it easy for us western folks to get adapted to the environment of this medieval series.

Also playing for ranks is tougher due to limited deployment and less EXP to gain, but lolololol ranked runs.

Especially, since they are so strict in the Tactics ranking system. :o

Edited by Dark_Huntress

EHM is exactly like ENM, only unit deployment slots are limited starting from Chapter 15, and some bosses and promoted units are more powerful than they were before. Also playing for ranks is tougher due to limited deployment and less EXP to gain, but lolololol ranked runs.

HHM is the hardest difficulty in the game. Limited deployment slots, tougher bosses, tougher promoted enemies, new twists added in on certain chapters, and it's generally pretty tough going in for the first time. Some units get HM bonuses to their stats, though, which is nice.

Hmmm... I see... I guess I won't touch HHM since... uh... it's probably a lot tougher than lolFE13. But "ranks"? >___> If you mean like the fortune or whatever thing, then I don't even care about that. As long as like, the reinforcements aren't increased by like tenfold or something, I think I should be okay...

Hmmm... I see... I guess I won't touch HHM since... uh... it's probably a lot tougher than lolFE13. But "ranks"? >___> If you mean like the fortune or whatever thing, then I don't even care about that. As long as like, the reinforcements aren't increased by like tenfold or something, I think I should be okay...

HHM I found to be a lot tougher than FE13 HM. It's still pretty manageable if you know what you're doing.

I usually play on HNM, though, because yeha.

HHM I found to be a lot tougher than FE13 HM. It's still pretty manageable if you know what you're doing.

I usually play on HNM, though, because yeha.

FE13 HM gets a lot easier later on though and the way HHM is... yeah, it sounds really tough.

I GUESS THAT'S WHAT I'LL DO TOO. LHM and EHM and then HNM. >_>

Someone needs to get my game finished already. No Hector/Florina makes me sad.

HI DAVID.

Edited by Elize

FE13 HM gets a lot easier later on though and the way HHM is... yeah, it sounds really tough.

HI DAVID.

Hi Shirley.

You should play FE6 Hard mode.

Oh, lolol.

Actually, I don't stand out much in real life. xD

Lolol I expected no less from you.

...I'll get back to you on the recording later.

You're hilarious.

I must be pretty predictable then XD yeah...my voice is strange

HI DAVID.

Plus not to mention that Hector is also the only male that she can support. She secretly loves him after he saved her from falling off Huey when some archers tried to shoot her down in ch13/14. But she was too shy to tell him. Especially, with her fear of men. -.-

Florina most definitely is Lilina's mother.

Hi Shirley.

You should play FE6 Hard mode.

No.
It's evil.
Get some training first before doing so.

never

not after I haven't even finished the normal mode of that game.

lol

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Plus not to mention that Hector is also the only male that she can support. She secretly loves him after he saved her from falling off huey when some archers tried to shoot her down in ch13/14. But she was too shy to tell him. Especially, with her fear of men. -.-

Florina most definitely is Lilina's mother.

I'd argue with you, but it would explain my innate dislike of Lilina

Okay I have Aigis,Shinjiro, and Koromaru for P3PLTP

I need:

MC

Yukari

Junpei

Akihiko

Mitsuru

Ken

Fuuka

Jin

Takaya