• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

That reminds me, you had a pic of Elize in a green dress in your sig once... You got the DLC that gave the characters alternate colors of their outfits, didn't you?

And now you get to meet Leia.

I did, but how the hell do I use it? >_> Or when? Because uh... I don't see the option to change Jude's right now.

And I got her now! I kinda stopped again right before I have to enter that mine place.... FE7 called me.

I did, but how the hell do I use it? >_> Or when? Because uh... I don't see the option to change Jude's right now.

And I got her now! I kinda stopped again right before I have to enter that mine place.... FE7 called me.

Go to the Equip screen and go down to the Appearance section (the one where you can equip attachments)..

Edited by Levant Fortner

Go to the Equip screen and go down to the Appearance section (the one where you can equip attachments)..

I know that, but I mean it's not showing up. >_> I downloaded it too. :/

...Your school offers AP Euro?!

My sophomore year they did. However they took it out because they thought that it was "too hard" for the tenth graders (hahahaha wimps). So now I'm sharing a government class with sophomores, but they'll bring it back in two years. But it was a hella fun class, way more interesting than America's history for sure.

*Dodges*

Have any of you ever stopped to wonder exactly how you'll be and what you'll be doing within the next 10 years? Will you be the same person as you are now?

Edited by Hero-King

My sophomore year they did. However they took it out because they thought that it was "too hard" for the tenth graders (hahahaha wimps). So now I'm sharing a government class with sophomores, but they'll bring it back in two years. But it was a hella fun class, way more interesting than America's history for sure.

Lololol.

I would take AP Gov (my school requires me to take it in senior year; don't know why I can't take it earlier), but it doesn't fit into my schedule. :C

*Dodges*

Have any of you ever stopped to wonder exactly how you'll be and what you'll be doing within the next 10 years? Will you be the same person as you are now?

Of course. The answer to that second question is: of course not. You change with every experience, even if it's just a tiny bit. As for that first question...I don't know. xD

I know that, but I mean it's not showing up. >_> I downloaded it too. :/

Oh... First you have to go to the Item section, then go to the DLC section to get the items in question.

*Dodges*

Does it matter?

You are what you are.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

*Dodges*

I have no idea. I dread to think about it though with medical complications and such. But if Lord willing, I'm sure I'll be going to college, major in pre-med, go to med school, and serve in the US Air Force. Sort of irrelevant, but freshman year for English class we had to write letters to our senior selves, and we just now got them back. Needless to say, I have become a different person, even by the most insignificant amount xD