The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Criz, you really are an extremely pure hearted person. You may have forgot to message him back, and I'm not sure how close you two are but if he really is your pal. I'm sure he could understand and forgive you for not messaging back. Then again, this ultimately depends on what it is he wanted to say to you. There's not much I can help you with, since I don't know him, or the entire situation, but the only way this would of yours is going to heal is if you reply back to him as soon as you can. How it will end, I cannot say, and even that is a risk, with how he'll react, but if you don't, the pain in your heart will only grow deeper. What to say, I can't help in, unless I knew him, but for your sake, I'm willing to at least try to help you find the words to say to him. I've been in a situation like this, but not as severe as this, so I hope I can be of help to ease the pain in your heart

1) I don't believe in pure hearted people

2) I'm sure the two of them can explain a few thins and be fine

3) But knowing what he said would help

Oh come on guys, all because a guy's girlfriend doesn't want him emailing other girls doesn't mean he's dating a boa constrictor.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this is news to me, so I'm sure I won't exploit it.

Don't take all the blame, we were the ones who asked.

Come on, it'll be fun.

Sure, PM me your friend code?

So if you see someone with a Magnus club with Shot Range +3, they probably used the glitch.

I like Magnus club

Oh... Oh wow. What the hell kinda girlfriend does he have and WHY or HOW is he still with her?! I mean I can't imagine any guy wanting to stay with a girl that long... Telling your own boyfriend not to talk to his friends because they're females? Pathetic. I can say that because I know I had those thoughts before but I never acted on it. Or demanded it. But wow... I'm sorry, Criz... I'm sure you miss him... I mean losing a friend or having a friend not talk to you because of some ridiculous request is hurtful.... *hugs*

But HeroMarth is right about one thing. If she doesn't talk to him, the pain is only going to grow worse. But it is hard to find the courage to do so if you haven't seen him for a long time. This is where I'm left out of confusion and doubt. .______.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

1) I don't believe in pure hearted people

2) I'm sure the two of them can explain a few thins and be fine

3) But knowing what he said would help

Such a person exists. The only question is how much purity is within them. I would know, cause I was once the same before I decided toughen up and steel myself

Edited by Hero-King

I'd be genuinely entertained to see you try and prove that theory.

They're so rare now because everyone's purity is stripped from them by either harsh realities, or what or who is around them. No matter who you are, everyone started pure and innocent. Some people just maintain it better than others and some are stripped of it early enough to the point that they forgot they had it

Edited by Hero-King

They're so rare now because everyone's purity is stripped from them by either harsh realities, or what or who is around them. No matter who you are, everyone started pure and innocent. Some people just maintain it better than others and some are stripped of it early enough to the point that they forgot they had it

My view: we are technically perfect when we are born because have not yet had the chance to screw up. You could spend your whole life sheltered from everything, but you, as human, will invariably do wrong.

My view: we are technically perfect when we are born because have not yet had the chance to screw up. You could spend your whole life sheltered from everything, but you, as human, will invariably do wrong.

Right.

Birth is dangerous more than anything. Because you can become ANYTHING. I repeat ANYTHING. The only way that you won't encounter any danger is if you just stand there and do nothing.

Right.

Birth is dangerous more than anything. Because you can become ANYTHING. I repeat ANYTHING. The only way that you won't encounter any danger is if you just stand there and do nothing.

Even then you will, somehow, screw up.

Also, in today's world, birth is thankfully very safe.

Right.

Behaviors are taught, not inherited. Regardless of what dangers you may face, with the right teachings and an undying will, one can stay on a path of purity if one wished.

Even then you will, somehow, screw up.

By that, you mean, by doing nothing, you're no better than the true problem and therefore, aided it by not standing in the way. But the problem with taking action is knowing whether or not what you're doing is right. It's a real head scratcher ; do nothing and allow whatever happens to happen, or do something and possibly risk losing sight of the goal

Edited by Hero-King

His girlfriend is really that strict and paranoid, even now? Wow, I pity that guy. You might as well marry the strictest parent you can find.

...well. You still have us as internet pals. I hope knowing that you have us will alleviate the pain you're feeling.

Oh... Oh wow. What the hell kinda girlfriend does he have and WHY or HOW is he still with her?! I mean I can't imagine any guy wanting to stay with a girl that long... Telling your own boyfriend not to talk to his friends because they're females? Pathetic. I can say that because I know I had those thoughts before but I never acted on it. Or demanded it. But wow... I'm sorry, Criz... I'm sure you miss him... I mean losing a friend or having a friend not talk to you because of some ridiculous request is hurtful.... *hugs*

Criz, you really are an extremely pure hearted person. You may have forgot to message him back, and I'm not sure how close you two are but if he really is your pal. I'm sure he could understand and forgive you for not messaging back. Then again, this ultimately depends on what it is he wanted to say to you. There's not much I can help you with, since I don't know him, or the entire situation, but the only way this wound of yours is going to heal is if you reply back to him as soon as you can. How it will end, I cannot say, and even that is a risk, with how he'll react, but if you don't, the pain in your heart will only grow deeper. What to say, I can't help in, unless I knew him, but for your sake, I'm willing to at least try to help you find the words to say to him. I've been in a situation like this, but not as severe, so I hope I can be of help to ease the pain in your heart *hugs*

...They've been together for four years.(This makes me laugh. Am I horrible?) He also says this isn't the first time she'd forced him to stop talking to a friend.

Before we broke contact, he explained the situation to me. Simply put, I said to stay with his girlfriend because I'd thought it'd be for the best. (He was saying that their school was close-knit and if people found out that they broke up, they'll see him as this devil who fell in love with some girl on the internet via rumor spreading.) Ha...I expected it to hurt, but not this much...

Well...I humbly thank you for all your support, everybody. I'm glad I joined the forest...

We are doing what we can to help. Don't ever feel that your alone if something bad is happening and needing someone to help in your time of need. This reply is for you too, Shirley.

Well, this is news to me, so I'm sure I won't exploit it.

Don't take all the blame, we were the ones who asked.

Come on, it'll be fun.

I didn't know there was such a glitch either. :o

Thank you.