The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

...They've been together for four years.(This makes me laugh. Am I horrible?) He also says this isn't the first time she'd forced him to stop talking to a friend.

Before we broke contact, he explained the situation to me. Simply put, I said to stay with his girlfriend because I'd thought it'd be for the best. (He was saying that their school was close-knit and if people found out that they broke up, they'll see him as this devil who fell in love with some girl on the internet via rumor spreading.) Ha...I expected it to hurt, but not this much...

Well...I humbly thank you for all your support, everybody. I'm glad I joined the forest...

Your welcome.

And there will be someone else out there that will see you for what you are.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

...They've been together for four years.(This makes me laugh. Am I horrible?) He also says this isn't the first time she'd forced him to stop talking to a friend.

Before we broke contact, he explained the situation to me. Simply put, I said to stay with his girlfriend because I'd thought it'd be for the best. (He was saying that their school was close-knit and if people found out that they broke up, they'll see him as this devil who fell in love with some girl on the internet via rumor spreading.) Ha...I expected it to hurt, but not this much...

Well...I humbly thank you for all your support, everybody. I'm glad I joined the forest...

You're very welcome Crizix and I'm glad that you mustered the courage to speak with him one last time. I understand that the pain of losing a good friend will affect you for quite a while, but such a place can be refilled by new friends with enough time And until that day comes, you will always have me and everyone here to ease your suffering, bit by bit until it has subsided. *Hugs* <3

Edited by Hero-King

You're very welcome Crizix and I'm glad that you mustered the courage to speak with him one last time. I understand that the pain of losing a good friend will affect you for quite a while, but such a place can be refilled by new friends with enough time And until that day comes, you will always have me and everyone here to ease your suffering, bit by bit until it has subsided. *Hugs* <3

vlgf.jpg
*hugs back*
Everything's going to be okay.

...I love you guys. (This goes for everyone here, not just these two. :P)

*showers love on everyone*

...Ah ha ha ha...

...I'm quite embarrassed now. ^/////^;

m75w.jpg
Oh. Sorry.

*showers love on everyone*

tsdk.jpg
Thanks.
Edited by Dark_Huntress

m75w.jpg
Oh. Sorry.
tsdk.jpg
Thanks.

No need to apologize. I always get embarrassed when people fuss over me like this. ^^;

You're welcome, and thank you! <3

Don't be. You deserved a moment for yourself *glomps*

Re-Really...? *huggles* <3

I keep walking in here not knowing what's going on.

I was angsting. Sorry for taking up like 5 pages. :C

This exhaustion is going to kill me.

It was worth though.

Yes.

Hard work pays off anything.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

What. Is he a fool or what. Why would anyone stay with a girl who does that!! I don't get it. I wouldn't. :< And if it's not the first time he did that, why would there be rumors spreading about him falling for some girl on the internet though?

But no problem, Criz... I just hope you can feel better soon.

Don't be like that.

Eh... Sorry... Just... :/ You know already.

I keep walking in here not knowing what's going on.

IT'S OKAY, I DO TOO.

Behaviors are taught, not inherited. Regardless of what dangers you may face, with the right teachings and an undying will, one can stay on a path of purity if one wished.

By that, you mean, by doing nothing, you're no better than the true problem and therefore, aided it by not standing in the way. But the problem with taking action is knowing whether or not what you're doing is right. It's a real head scratcher ; do nothing and allow whatever happens to happen, or do something and possibly risk losing sight of the goal

This is an interesting debate, but here we get into religion (to controversial for my taste), so I will say I respect your opinion and find your reasoning very interesting.

I was planning on doing it, but you probably have everyone's codes already so go ahead.

That was fun! I feel vey good about how I did. But I have to turn the old 3DS of now.

I'm heading out. Laterz...

Bye

If anyone's curious: I used to play Ragnarok with my pen pal for hours every day. Then when he told me he'd stop playing because of exams, I suggested that we email each other. I made a whole new Gmail account just for him. xD

Anyway, I'm going to sleep. I'm tired. Rest well guys.

Wow. Didn't Randoman say that game was hard?

What. Is he a fool or what. Why would anyone stay with a girl who does that!! I don't get it. I wouldn't. :< And if it's not the first time he did that, why would there be rumors spreading about him falling for some girl on the internet though?

But no problem, Criz... I just hope you can feel better soon.

I have no idea. A part of me wanted to smack some sense into him, but there' not much I can do from the internet.

Apparently, this is the worst case he's had.

Thank you! *hug* <3

meb.png

Goodnight.

I feel like us trying to help Criz has brought us closer together

If what you say is true...

Edited by Dark_Huntress

If anyone's curious: I used to play Ragnarok with my pen pal for hours every day. Then when he told me he'd stop playing because of exams, I suggested that we email each other. I made a whole new Gmail account just for him. xD

Wow. Didn't Randoman say that game was hard?

I have no idea. A part of me wanted to smack some sense into him, but there' not much I can do from the internet.

Apparently, this is the worst case he's had.

Thank you! *hug* <3

I don't mean to be rude, but having a separate email account for this one guy...pretty suspicious...

I feel like us trying to help Criz has brought us closer together

I do not feel this way. Personally, at least. I definitely see that in you guys though.