• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me. It's justified in this case, since Youtube Poop - Hyrule Dating Videos (search it on youtube and see what I mean) will get you some really disgusting dating videos, with people wanting to hand you over their body fluids, telling you to do R Rated things to them on a first date, among other things. Nothing dirty is shown, but the really dirty audio makes it... well... really dirty.

I can't believe I forgot about mentioning your Custom Robo obsession. That's the one game you mention more than any other (besides Awakening and its more passionate fans) and I thought of F-Zero before it. Then again, F-Zero is the first thing I ever recall talking to you about.

I wish I still had the ability to vomit at that

Okay Breezy stop it already. People will try to be nice to you and all you do is stomp on their kindness. People ask you what's wrong and you bitch right back at them. People offer some kind of consolation and you just go "throw it away." So stop flaunting your negativity because frankly, it's annoying me. I'm negative myself, but I don't flaunt it and push people away. What are you even posting for? You post "....." and "whatever" all day and then when someone asks you something, you just chew at them for caring. And then if I sounded like I was surprised you care, you chew at me. Honestly, I'm getting sick of your antics. So just stop. If you don't have anything good or nice to post, don't post at all.

I don't care if you will see me as heartless from now on. And then again, you (and everyone else) will just ignore this post because I'm not Fre.

ok. -.-

Well goodbye then

No...

Wait...D:

*sigh*

Blast.

Not you too, Interest...

I don't get much either, EmeraldFox. My friends don't even say happy birthday to me, lolol.

Same. Although I guess this year was different because I'm working so my coworkers all wished me one this year.

You guys should buy your own birthday presents like I do.

I did. Or I just don't do anything.

You guys should buy your own birthday presents like I do.

I would if I had the money. But I'm infamous for being a horrible shopper by myself that is

Awww... *hugs*

*hugs back* thanks but I don't need sympathy to feel better about myself

Edited by Hero-King