The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Night.

-----

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=42739&page=2#entry2599709

Take a look at this..

Is there really any advantages that armored units have over other classes. Because they have too many flaws to be useful.

-Low Mov

-Low Res

-Having Armor Killer/Slayer Weakness

-Having Hammer Weakness

And Levant's right about their existence in FE6.

They are absolutely terrible units. Are armors ever useful?

I don't really like armors either, but I found Draug useful at the beginning of Shadow Dragon. xD

@Criz, mind adding me as Ogma on that list?

Hey there, and done.

Marth: Hero-King

Abel: AnonymousSpeed

Cain: The Bloke of Block

Draug: EmerldFox

Norne: Xinnidy

Ogma: Vampire Merc

Barst: Randoman

Bord: Boney

Julian: Acacia

Merric: David the Great

Hardin: Levant Fortner

Vyland: Ein

Athena: Lettuce

Jeorge: ZM

Maria: Ayanami

Linde: Shirley

Astram: Zak

Palla: Crizix

Xane: Jprebs

Tiki: Shelie

Medeus: Interest

Edited by Crizix

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=33286&hl=%2Baureola+%2Bever+%2Buseful%3F

It's like this topic I made long ago about Aureola being pointless in Fire Emblem 6. Because it IS pointless.

And what about Apocalypse, which practically comes too late to be useful, in addition to being dark magic in a game where most of the dark magic users are hard to work with?

Surprise me

Okay.

Sedgar: PKLucas531

Bored to death, I'm guessing? :P

"Bored" is an understatement. They keep sending me place to place for different things when all I want are my damn overpriced textbooks. I hate this school sometimes lol

"Bored" is an understatement. They keep sending me place to place for different things when all I want are my damn overpriced textbooks. I hate this school sometimes lol

Lol that sucks. I wish you the best of luck with that. XD

I don't really like armors either, but I found Draug useful at the beginning of Shadow Dragon. xD

That he does.

Since he has higher defense than anyone else for a good while. (First 1/3 of the game)

And what about Apocalypse, which practically comes too late to be useful, in addition to being dark magic in a game where most of the dark magic users are hard to work with?

Good point.

But unlike Niime who has a chance to being able to use it(Starts at A rank in Dark Mag), for Aureola's case, nobody. I repeat, nobody will be able to use it other than Yodel. Yodel will destroy EXP as he is already maxed out in level. Everyone else's wpn levels are too low to ever make it useable. Plus they are both too heavy to ever have them double with them. Not even on enemies (Dragons) that they both exist for. At least Apocalypse has a chance to be used unlike Aureola. Seriously, IS, what's the point in it's existence?

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Well I know a lot dislike Marth & Roy but they will always be my first favorite ever FE Characters & my favorite FE lords along with Ike

IKR! Well, I also love Ephraim...and Chrom...I should just stop talking now. Marth MIGHT be my favorite, but the jury's still out on that one.

I have only ever been flirted with online never in real life, mainly cause I dont like guys flirting with me ( people flirt reaally bad in world of warcraft if they find out you are female)

I dont know if anyone here has ever played world of warcraft but seriously if you go on there and say you are female you will have so many guys wanting to talk to you and the flirting here is nothing compared to what I seen on there (I dont play it anymore by the way)

Any flirting that I give/receive happens mostly IRL for me, but I guess it could get worse online when you don't have to say those things to someone in person. I haven't seen much widespread flirting here, though.

well my bully tried to kill me... but being home schooled wasnt easy either, I pretty much grew up with no friends.

when i was in first grade some kid said he was going to bring a gun to school and shoot me and i think the entire class, too. Well, that didn't happen, but I realize I should've been more scared than I was at the time. And for the first few years of elementary school, I also grew up with no friends. My english wasn't that good yet and they all thought I was weird and awkward.

Good point.

But unlike Niime who has a chance to being able to use it(Starts at A rank in Dark Mag), for Aureola's case, nobody. I repeat, nobody will be able to use it other than Yodel. Yodel will destroy EXP as he is already maxed out in level. Everyone else's wpn levels are too low to ever make it useable. Plus they are both too heavy to ever have them double with them. Not even on enemies (Dragons) that they both exist for. At least Apocalypse has a chance to be used unlike Aureola. Seriously, IS, what's the point in it's existence?

Because a 7-8 point AS drop is totally worth it >_>

...yeah, no. And FYI, Aureola isn't even that heavy.

Any flirting that I give/receive happens mostly IRL for me, but I guess it could get worse online when you don't have to say those things to someone in person. I haven't seen much widespread flirting here, though.

when i was in first grade some kid said he was going to bring a gun to school and shoot me and i think the entire class, too. Well, that didn't happen, but I realize I should've been more scared than I was at the time. And for the first few years of elementary school, I also grew up with no friends. My english wasn't that good yet and they all thought I was weird and awkward.

Hello there.

Hardly anyone hits on me in real life. I'm not pretty anyway~. XD

Ouch. That's horrible. D:

I got bullied by this one kid in kindergarten. I don't even think there was a reason, lolol.

Hey.

Heya.

Castor: Breezy

Mission, Retrieve Textbooks for Class Tomorrow: Complete!

Added Bonus: A sexy ass haircut

Hi again

Good job~!

How can a haircut be sexy?

Hi.