The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

By the way, Breezy wanted me to tell you guys something.

"I'm just a memory."

Nvm him.

He always gets that way. Pay it to no mind. He'll come crawling back after seeing everyone else socializing with one another out of jealousy.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he trying to get attention via you now? :/ If he doesn't want pity, he should stop asking for it.

*stops now*

cornflakes

I don't know. ^^;

Cornflakes are tasty. C:

Of course I do! He may not be the most positive person, but I still consider him a friend

Go PM him then. :P

:[

*pat*

Cornflakes are tasty. C:

Wheeties and cornflakes are enriched with good protein and vitamins.

They're good for starting off a morning.

Shirley, Breezy has a *personal* message apfin uh he ane;ofia; said "F*** you"

Dammit.

Get his ass on Skype. NOW. >.<

I need to speak to him.

EDIT:

@Crizix

Oh, wait...

I'm speaking to him now.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

lucky charms

I saw your post before you edited it...

THAT WAS MY DINNER THOUGH. All I had.

I'M SURE.

I don't know. ^^;

Cornflakes are tasty. C:

MY DINNER.

Shirley, Breezy has a *personal* message apfin uh he ane;ofia; said "F*** you"

imsorryimsuchapushover

*runs away*

And he thinks I care LOL? He can say whatever the fuck he wants to me, I don't give a shit. Sorry, I don't mean to be cursing at you.

although if he did say something bad to someone / people I care about, I'll torture him.

Edited by Elize

And you guys think I care LOL? He can say whatever the fuck he wants to me, I don't give a shit. Sorry, I don't mean to be cursing at you.

I kno.

*hugs*

This is getting out of control.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Don't worry.

I'm getting on it fellas.
Edited by Dark_Huntress

H-hey, everyone.

I guess I'll work up from here. Some issues have come up, and I won't be able to help with any hacks or do any play logs or anything like that. I also may have to stop posting here, not just this thread but all over the site, in general.

So, if this is good bye, I'd like to make it a bit more positive. I've been on here for about 3 months, and I must say I've really enjoyed the time I got to spend here. I've made a few friends and, if you can, think fondly of me.

Farewell, I guess

What conflict

I just stopped caring because it's been mutual. xD

I'm assuming lolololol. Okay. Please, Aya, stop it.

I'm gonna PM this to Crizix. k

She's left and I'm worried. Just letting her know that i'm handling this.

MY DINNER.

And he thinks I care LOL? He can say whatever the fuck he wants to me, I don't give a shit. Sorry, I don't mean to be cursing at you.

although if he did say something bad to someone / people I care about, I'll torture him.

Shirley, you...don't want to kill me? Even though I'm a pathetic pushover? ;_______;

H-hey, everyone.

I guess I'll work up from here. Some issues have come up, and I won't be able to help with any hacks or do any play logs or anything like that. I also may have to stop posting here, not just this thread but all over the site, in general.

So, if this is good bye, I'd like to make it a bit more positive. I've been on here for about 3 months, and I must say I've really enjoyed the time I got to spend here. I've made a few friends and, if you can, think fondly of me.

Farewell, I guess

Goodbye. Have a nice life. ^^

What conflict

I just stopped caring because it's been mutual. xD

I'm assuming lolololol. Okay. Please, Aya, stop it.

That's why we have an ignore option, hun.

.I'm just telling him that he needs to try to respect everyone else as one person shouldn't destroy him from loving others. That's what he needs to do.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

H-hey, everyone.

Farewell, I guess

What, you're leaving!? While I'm saddened to hear that, I must admit I'm really gonna miss your blunt and maybe slightly Owain-like antics throughout this thread. There were some times where I found you odd, but I still found it to be rather enjoyable and fun; how you were so boastful about you being a warrior, and the times where we were brothers in arms in what seemed to be hopeless battles.

I'm not sure what else I can say right now, but if this really is goodbye, I'm just glad we at least got to meet here. Farewell my good friend and may you life a good life

Shirley, you...don't want to kill me? Even though I'm a pathetic pushover? ;_______;

Everything's okay, dear.

She already put him on ignore anyway. So, it's over. No further problems should happen. Especially, if he is willing to listen.

When did we get so animositized? It seems like yesterday where we were all one big family

Everything's okay, dear.

She already put him on ignore anyway. So, it's over. No further problems should happen. Especially, if he is willing to listen.

Bu-Bu-But I'm a stupid bleeding heart... ;_________;

If you're asking do I love you this much, baby I doooo...

Why would I?

When did we get so animositized? It seems like yesterday where we were all one big family

when were we lol.

And bye bye, Anon.

Edited by Elize

Bu-Bu-But I'm a stupid bleeding heart... ;_________;

No.

Your not. Don't say that. There plenty of people that are willing to help. ^^

H-hey, everyone.

Farewell, I guess

ANON NOOOOOOO

If you're asking do I love you this much, baby I doooo...

Why would I?

when were we lol.

And bye bye, Anon.

There is one thing I have to say about the ignore option. It does not block their posts if they quote from others. I just learn to skip through reading them whenever I see their usernames on top. Works for me and it will for you. Freohr already ignored Boney and she said the same thing. But she is right, it doesn't ignore quotes from other peoples posts.

Huh, what happened...?

It's a long story.

Edited by Dark_Huntress